Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I ain't never givin in, caution to the wind, complete freedom....

Go down

I ain't never givin in, caution to the wind, complete freedom.... Empty I ain't never givin in, caution to the wind, complete freedom....

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:23 pm

~Litihum~
She zoomed past the trees, her heart raced and she kept her pace, her eyes stared into the distance adn she growled.
Litihum stopped at the edge of her doom, adn she snorted growling loudly, she whiped around and walked back into the forest, her blood red eyes narrowed to a slit and her masculine body twitch when she took a step forward... " Step by step, heart to heart, left right left we all fall down. Bit by bit, torn apart." She murmured under her breath...
I ain't never givin in, caution to the wind, complete freedom.... Evil_wolf_by_IronKiller01
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

I ain't never givin in, caution to the wind, complete freedom.... Empty Re: I ain't never givin in, caution to the wind, complete freedom....

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:15 pm

+Bhangi+
I growled under my breath, hearing the presense of another being on the territory. My big canines showed fiercly, showing that I wasn't afraid of nothing. My spine tingled, telling me to be in the attack position, readied for anything. I didn't know what to suspect, so I narrowed my eyes, walking to were I had heard the sound coming from. I silently approached the wolf, noticing she was female. I huffed out my chest and walked with confidence towards her, my snout curving to a light smile. "Hello..." I spoke softly and enchantingly.

I ain't never givin in, caution to the wind, complete freedom.... Dark_Wolf_by_DaRkDesaSteR

Back to top Go down

I ain't never givin in, caution to the wind, complete freedom.... Empty Re: I ain't never givin in, caution to the wind, complete freedom....

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:43 pm

~Litihum~
She whiped around to face a brute, and her eyes turned blood red.. She growled and then calmed a bit, seeing how handsome he was, her eyes began to cool down, and go to a lighter ered, soon a crystal blue... She smield a warm smile and she dipped her head " Hello, i'm Litihum, you may be who?" she asked for his name, adn smield then smirked evily....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:02 pm

+Bhangi+
He smiled lightly at her and circled her for a moment, particularly slowing at her rump, but made his way back up to her front. "Bhangi... Beautiful name, Lithium..." he said as his tail wagged a little, then froze, waiting for her reply.
Lithium...he thought in his mind with a bigger smile than he usually had when he met females.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:30 pm

~Litihum~
She smiled and smirked, then pinned her tail to her rump as she passed her... " WHy thank you, you have a handsome name yourself, and how did you get here.." I asked and then licked down his side...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:36 pm

+Bhangi+
He ran his nose through her fur and redirected his attention to her eyes. He shrugged lightly with a smirk on his face. "Eh... Just wondering around I guess." he spoke mysteriously and into her ear. He licked her ears tenderly and gave her a seductive look.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:41 pm

~Litihum~
She smield and smirked saying " Same here.." She circled him, and nipped his rump and sides playfully.. Litihum grinned and flicked her tail to let out her heat scent...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down