Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jar Of Hearts....(Major and mature post)

3 posters

Go down

Jar Of Hearts....(Major and mature post) Empty Jar Of Hearts....(Major and mature post)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:41 am

NO I can't take one more step towards you
Cause all that's waiting is regret
And don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore
You lost the love I loved the most

I learned to live half alive
And now you want me one more time

AND who do you think you are
Running around leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts
And tearing love apart
You're gonna catch a cold
From the ice inside your soul
So don't come back for me
Who do you think you are

I hear your asking all around
If I am anywhere to be found
But I have grown too strong
To ever fall back in your arms

I learned to live half alive
And now you want me one more time

And tearing love apart
You're gonna catch a cold
So don't come back for me
Who do you think you are

AND it took so long just to feel alright
Remember how to put back the light in my eyes
I wish I would have missed the first time that we kissed
Cause you broke all your promises
And now your back
You don't get to get me back

And tearing love apart
You're gonna catch cold
Don't come back for me
Don't come back at all

And tearing love apart
You're gonna catch cold
Don't come back for me
Don't come back at all

WHO do you think you are
Who do you think you are
Who do you think you are

~Hershey's~
She darted through the forest, her fur waving in the wild wind. The trees whispered a hearing in her ear, she stoppped dead in her tracks and whiped around to race the other way. Non-stop did she dart around...
She stopped at a cave entrance and walked in slowly, breathing heavy from the runnin' she sighed and her knees buckled before she crumbled to the earth floor, and flew fast asleep, but her ears were pricked to the point to listen to anything that would snick up on her while she was sleeping, and her claws were unleashed to attack anything that would chaqrge on her....
Jar Of Hearts....(Major and mature post) Wolves__02
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Jar Of Hearts....(Major and mature post) Empty Re: Jar Of Hearts....(Major and mature post)

Post by Crimzy Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:21 pm

Jar Of Hearts....(Major and mature post) Crimze10

[Rp Text]

[Crimzen's Speech]

"Damn." The silvery brute growled as he came to a halt, staring down the hole which the rabbit had escaped to away form his scarlet eyes, he hoped the rabbit would have been as much as a successful catch as the first had, but, the more he chased the more he ran deeper into the unfamiliar territory constant tripping over rocks, and somewhat leaping over logs. Narrowing his eyes he snorted loudly, disappointed he had missed the catch, suddenly, his ears perked, twitching lightly, craning his skull he focused more on where the sound was coming from, his bloodshot eyes squinting as he watched the brushes being pushed aside, before a wolf burst through them, in a hurry no less, panicked even. Scrambling out of the way, he watched as she passed by, a slight breeze brushing against his silver pelt, looking back the way she came, his ears lowered slightly, he could help but wander what she was running form. The scent of blood here, would make any wolf nervous, and somewhat paranoid not to mention the blood curling rumors he had heard about this place. Following after the stranger, he watch her crawling into a cave, hearing a small thud soon after, gazing around once, he followed behind her, crawling into the cavern peeking over at her, she seemed to be breathing, sighing quietly he lowered himself down, he curled up as much as he could, trying his best to stay calm and rest. Hopefully, she would not snap at him for sneaking inside.

-- Word Count: 257

Crimzy
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Jar Of Hearts....(Major and mature post) Empty Re: Jar Of Hearts....(Major and mature post)

Post by → Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:52 pm

Jar Of Hearts....(Major and mature post) Spirit___The_rain_wolf_by_BLACK_WOLF_

In a daze, lost and confused Gretel(changed name) came to her senses now. Fluttering her eyes to notice someone stalking in, she scanned the rather large frame to notice it was a brute. A midnight black male, silently making his way into the cavern. Watching him lay down, she curled her tail around her lush, fluff picture, perfect body. The she-wolf rested her head back on her front paws, though she extended her claws in defense. Not wanting to take any chances with him, for she didn't know him at all and surely wasn't planning on wanting to get to know the male. Her beaming honey eyes glistened against the flashing sun that shifted around in the sky, catching her eyes every so often to make them shine like angels coming down from the heavens. Gretel grumbled something under her breath, before she rose to her paws. Stretching slightly, the she-wolf glared down at the black male. In a gruff, angelic voice that could melt anyone's heart she spoke.
" Who are you?"

OOC;;
Sorry this post sucks, I am on a low muse at the moment.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimzy Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:25 pm

[Rp Text]

[Crimzen's Speech]
[Gretel's Speech]

"Who are you?"

The voice was enough to awake him form his light slumber, quickly springing into his black paws though, he had forgotten his surrounds slamming his head onto the ceiling of his cave, yelping loudly, lifting a paw he rubbed the top of his head,

“Jeez that hurt, that’s going to leave a mark, I hope I’m not bleeding..” The silvery male grumbled before focusing his eyes onto the golden female, noting her posture, he could tell she was a little on edge, he couldn’t blame her thought this was her cave, clearing his throat as if to seem as if he was formal he spoke, to explain himself,

“Crimzen, my name’s Crimzen.” Crimzen spoke his title first, a small smile creeping across his maw, hoping to make friends with the female, hopefully, she new more about the area then he did, “Did I wake you? I didn’t mean to, I saw you back their running as if you had seen a ghost, so I followed as quickly as I could.’ The red-eyed smiled sheepishly, feeling a tad nervous, being in the presence of a female, lowering himself slowly back down onto the cool rock, he tilted his head confusingly at the female, “Uh.. if you don’t mind me asking, what where you running form, do you remember?” Know for his curious nature, he continued to question the female with question, interested in knowing what was out there, just in case if he forced him out of her den, he was have an idea on what to look out for, if was alone at night.

-- Word Count: 265

Crimzy
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:48 pm

Th honey coated she-wolf watched his movements, with a soft whine she melted into the darkness now. Afraid of what would become of him, if he ever did go out in the woods at night. She shook her head rapidly, unable to speak though she caught her breath and finally let words flow between parted lips. " D-Don't go outside at night. I-It's a dangerous place to be. The monster is out there." She referred to it as, though some thought she was crazy fro she was a medium.
Yes, a medium is right. She can see and hear ghosts, or demons whatever you want to call it. This may be just her mind playing tricks on her though she knows somethings out there. Something horrible and full of hatred and death. Most-likely wanting her dead and gone. And only her.
Gretel drew in an inward sigh, stepping back out of the shadows of the cave, coming out into the middle of the cavern where the light shone most, stopping right in front of him, the gorgeous she-wolf dipped her head to one side. Taking a bow, like she always used to do when she met someone new. Bringing her crown back up, she twitched her tail. " Names Gretel of The Heavens, though I'm known as Gretel." She blinked, casting a glare out into the cold, dark night.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimzy Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:21 pm

[Rp Text]

[Crimzen's Speech]
[Gretel's Speech]

Crimzen lowered his ears as the female whined stepping backwards into the cave, cursing himself, thinking he had frightened her perking his ears as he heard her speak,

"D-Don't go outside at night. I-It's a dangerous place to be. The monster is out there.”

“A monster?” The demon repeated, looking behind him into the dark forest, lowering his ears more onto his skull, he inched forward into the cave, turning his attention onto the golden eyes female, inside he wondered what she was talking about, was it an evil pack? He had heard alot about of them, they always had a way of making his spine chill, causing a little paranoia to come and go, he almost didn’t want to know what this ‘monster’ was, but, he suppose he had to, she look really shaken up by this thing she saw, maybe letting it out would make her fell more at ease, sniffing as she strolled forward once more, bowing her head to him, a warm smile creased his muzzle,

“No need for the formality.” He spoke cheerfully, raising his ears as she spoke her name, "Names Gretel of The Heavens, though I'm known as Gretel." Smiling he nodded his head, “Ok, I’ll call you Gretel then, nice to meet you.” Giving his own tail a soft wag, frowning as he saw her eyes glare, following her gaze for a moment, he focused back on her, “Do you want to talk about something else?” He offered tilting his head, seeing that she was a little uneasy.

-- Word Count: 257

Crimzy
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:33 pm

The she-wolfs tail lashed out irritably, snapping her gaze back over to the male, known as 'Crimzon'. She smiled small, tilting her head to one side in a gesture.

" I would love to chat, but I must go hunt." She gulped, drawing in her fear oft he night as she stepped back from him. Gretel was scared straight now, knowing if she went out in those retched woods she would never come back. Though she has plenty of times, this night could be the night she would parish from the depths of despair and visit her birth-parents in the heavens above. Though she didn't want that, no not at all. She wanted to at least live, have pups maybe, though she tended to drive males away for they thought she was either crazy or stupid. Known of those two examples are her at all, she is very intelligent and quite realistic with a lot of things. Not crazy and stupid, that she seems to come off as.

Shrugging her thoughts off her shoulders, that seemed to weigh down like a tons of bricks. Sighing inwardly, she peered out of her cave, listening to her surroundings. She could hear the slight weeping and solid sobbing in the distance, though she paid no mind. Then the curling shriek of a lost life giving way bled in her ear drums, flattening hers back she backed up some though trying not to act like a wimp she poked her head out again.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimzy Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:40 pm

[Rp Text]

[Crimzen's Speech]
[Gretel's Speech]

"I would love to chat, but I must go hunt." His head tilted towards the side, surprised at her change so quickly, a smile rose up on his muzzle, it was better to think more about a nice hunt, it would take someone of the thought off her mind about the monster. Now that she mentioned it he was still a little hungry form his missed catch, his stomach gave a small grumble, reminding it that it wanted to be filled,

“Good idea, mind if I help? I’m sure we can bring something big enough for the both of us.”

Looking behind him he narrowed his eyes sharply, as if waiting for something to jump out, he hadn’t know Gretel for very long, but, he had spoken with her long enough to consider her as a friend, and he was do anything he could to protect his companions, turning back onto the female, his blood eyes softened,

“So, what are you in the mood for chasing?”

-- Word Count: 166

Crimzy
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down