Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A heart so cold it seems it would crack, and shatter to a million peices...

2 posters

Go down

A heart so cold it seems it would crack, and shatter to a million peices... Empty A heart so cold it seems it would crack, and shatter to a million peices...

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:29 pm

||EagleHeart||
The wind blew from the east, amking the trees go back and forth.. The grass waved back and forth a bit, the lush greens stopped every now and then. A huge figure stepped out from the shadows from a tree, its massive paw hit the gorund with a loud thud, adn leaving back a paw print in the dirt. A head so massive rose and the eyes on the mysterious creature was amazing and beautifully bright and prefect.. It's lush soft fur waved only from side to side. The paws and fangs on this creature were unmarkably sharp and shaped evenly, its claws and fangs looked like dragons teeth and claws. The points on this creature were not only deadly, but telling you not to attack unless you can dodge these babies... This beautiful creature was the MOST amazing animal on earth... The wolf. The blazes carribeanin blue eyes on this female were impossibly unbeatable. When you look into these eyes its like your in another world. The fine body length and form was pleasureable for males to look at, brutes could not keep their paws off her. But this fae would'nt let NO brute come near her with out a fight, which meant 'If you got into a fight with her you would be wishin you had'nt... The huge tall, female form stood there on green leaving dirt covering ehr paws and body. Ears pricked and fangs partly open, and claws unleashed. The leaves crushed underneath her paws, and the trees rustled the wind whistling. She stood there closing ehr eyes, her head up held high above the widn letting her neck fur wave and her chest fur go from side to side... This beautiful female was unmarkably experianced at fighting. Her battles never lost, she always won. Fight with this fae and you will be wishin you had'nt, this fae does NOT play around when it comes to some that threaten or sneak up on you and attack form behind. With her sensitive ears she can hear every word and every move you make within miles of this place. She can see into the furture and read minds...
A heart so cold it seems it would crack, and shatter to a million peices... 7125530419166858338
A heart so cold it seems it would crack, and shatter to a million peices... Star.jpg?0
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

A heart so cold it seems it would crack, and shatter to a million peices... Empty Re: A heart so cold it seems it would crack, and shatter to a million peices...

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:27 pm

Another tri-coloured female walked out from the woods silently not making the slightest sound... she has a coat of white, redish brown and light brown with light green eyes.
She was like an assassin wolf, she moved swifter and more carefuly then most wolves and also knew the basic s of poisoness and healing plants as well.
Her father taught her everything she knew and she held very few scars, she barely ever made a sound which was a bit out of habit now. she looked towards the other female and looked slightly confused having not seen any other wolves around in a while...

BiteMarked
I troted over to the other she-wolf but kept a reasonable distance "hello?" I said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

A heart so cold it seems it would crack, and shatter to a million peices... Empty Re: A heart so cold it seems it would crack, and shatter to a million peices...

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:06 pm

||EagleHeart||
The fae stood there, her eye lids flew open. She pricked her ears forward, hearing someone behind she swiftly whiped around and swung ehr claws at a newcomer, missing the other faes face by just an inch. She then growled and dropped low to the earth. She stiffened adn scruffled abit. " How dare you sneak up on me!" She spat outloud. Her muscles twitched with power building up inside of her, she stood about 30 iches staller then this fae. EagleHEart straightened up right and said looking down at the fae.. " Hello, i'm EagleHeart. Seems ti me you come form a much... Hmmm smaller pack." She tenced and snorted her eyes rolling in the back of ehr head and then turning to look back into the faes green eyes...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:24 pm

I sat down "True, actually from a broken pack, me and my sisters are left" I said "My name is Bitemarked the former daughter of a native american wolf pack" I said.. i was shorted than most wolves but i made up for it with my fighting skills...
"you can call me Bite for short, nice too meet you EagleHeart" I said "I do not want to start a fight either" I said in a board tone
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:49 am

||EagleHEart||
She growled softly. Then nodded her respects. " I Suppose so. You Look nothing like a wolf.." SHe said.. 'hmmm" EagleHeart thought fro a moment. Then sighed and sat down on ehr hauches. " You are lucky little one, that i havent attacked you yet..." She said " Lovely naem Bitemarked.."
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:57 am

"don'tcall me lucky, there is no such thing as luck as for getting attacked i'm mroe skilled than i look.. i might not be the best but i can defend myself" i said nodding my respects back and bowed my head to her i did know that it was best not to pick a fight with her though.. she looked more experanced(sp?) than me
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:26 pm

||EagleHeart||
She nodded and said " Ok you say your a skilled fighter? Then lets see what you've got..." She said and got into the fighting stance. Her claws were unmarkably asharp and WILL tear your flesh off. Skin you alive is what they WILL do... Eagle growled low.. " Attack me." She said and waited an attack...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:29 pm

I stood up and growled "like i said i do not wish to cause any fights" I said and then just seemingly vanished infrotn of her and my teeth were soon at her neck.."i also learnt a secret from another pack.. too bad they don't really know" I said and my teeth dug into her flesh easily and i then just backed off before i finished and sat back down..."i fight differently to most wolves"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:54 pm

~EagelHeart~
She chukcled " Well the last pack you were in, happen to not be ThunderPack?" She said and snickered before whipeding around swiftly and locking ehr maw around the faes neck. her claws assembled into the faes spine and Eagle bolted one of her open claws down upon the faes face, tearing flesha dn fur off the side of her cheek bone, blood rolling down my muzzle and the faes cheek...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:00 pm

I jumped back growling "hmm very different fighting tecniques, but i do not want to fight" I said not really bothered about my injuries... "so tell me why are you here, you are very pretty and unlike me you don't seem like a Kerla (lone wolf), so why are you here?" i asked
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:32 pm

~Eagleheart~
She sighed at Bites question. " My mother and father abandoned me, in the cold winter snow. No food or water for a week. I am a Kerla. I know i don't look like it but i am, and thanks for the compliment. You are yourself. My real name was Fearless, but i didnt like it. Others call em EagleHeart. They sya i have a heart so cold, it seems it would crack like ice and shatter to a million peices. Th Eagle part of my name is compilcated to understand it means " Sore like an eagle. Take to the sky. Night is a stealhy, evil Raven, Wrapt to the eyes in her black wings..." EagleHeart said in indiea language while looking up at the sky. If this fae was smart she would know what i am syaing...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:36 am

"wow, such a beautiful name...EagleHeart" I said "mine doesn't have any meaning really" I said shrugging
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:20 pm

EagleHEart

" Sure it does, you jsut have to think deeper, everyones name means something." Eagle said with a warm smile on her face...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:22 pm

"hmm, most likely.. mine must have some strange meaning but your is beautiful" I said and grinned
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:18 am

EagleHeart

She smiled and sighed, she turned aorund to walk back into her cave. She had some buck meet left over. " Help yourself." Eagle said her words a beautiful tone...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:32 pm

I pricked my ears up and thanked her by bowing my head before i ate some of the scraps.. i was the runt of the litter but i was the fastest and most agile of my destroyed pack..."thank you very much i haven't eaten in a while"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum