Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These Immortals And Villans Are Stronger Than Ya Thing (Pick-and-Play and not finished at all)

Go down

These Immortals And Villans Are Stronger Than Ya Thing (Pick-and-Play and not finished at all) Empty These Immortals And Villans Are Stronger Than Ya Thing (Pick-and-Play and not finished at all)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:10 pm

Abilities
Weather Control Flying Absorbing Ablitities Dreaming Future Making Dreams Real Regenerating Fire Ice/Water Reading Peoples Emotions Gathers Peoples Fears To Make Stronger Electricity Time/Space Invisablity Humane Speed Quick Painting The Future Dreaming Future Fixing Things (Extremly Dangrous) See Sounds Land Controling Tell Something's History Strong Hearing Lying Detector Melting Mind Reader Shapeshifter Map Finder Make More Than One Of Self Healing and Killing Eyes Posining Turning into a bug

Note
I am giving this list because I don't want everyone to have the same ability. When they are taken, I am gonna cross them out on the ability list... and when they are taken, you cannot use them. I'm sorry, but when I made the other Heroes, people kept taking Shaspshifting Powers I want them to be more than that, they should usually be different.
♥Solar Eclipse (Pepsi Girl)♥
So what are you?
A hero
or....
A villan...
-=----------------------------------

Name:Alex

These Immortals And Villans Are Stronger Than Ya Thing (Pick-and-Play and not finished at all) Untitled-2

❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down