Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bury My Soul. (A song i came up with!)

2 posters

Go down

Bury My Soul. (A song i came up with!) Empty Bury My Soul. (A song i came up with!)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:50 pm

Bury my soul. Take it away. What do i care, I have nothing left anyways.... The strength in me, was stronger then i thought it was.... (Instrumental)... When my soul is being torn out of me. I just remeber to close my eyes, and just let it go. I know it's tough right now, but it was meant for me.... (Instrumental)...
Not a cloud in sight. A storm is setting across the... Land..
Brase yourself little darlin. Make the dreams just run a-way (Run a-way).....
Take my soul. Bury it. Live my life with a demon refreshed within me...
Who would care, that i was gone? No one in the darkness is hiding-now.
Blink your eyes. Make it vanish. Tell yourself, everythingss gonna be allll-rightttt....
Take the time. To let it out. For the rest of you, just to fade a-way (run a-way)...(Instrumental)
You always thought, different of me. Thinking i would never stop you. But you thought wrong. When my life turned up-side dowwwnn...
Rising up to face the beast. All thats left is a hidin demon.... You took my soul, now all thats left is shattered heart. Nothing left to ever fiiiinnnddd....(Instrumental).... Reaching out. Take my hand, let me sing whats all about. Make me feel, like i'm worth something noooooowwww!
Bury my soul. Take it away. What do i care, I have nothing left anyways... The strenght in me, was stronger then i thought it was....(Instrumental).... When my soul is being torn out of me. I just remeber to close my eyes, and just let it go. I know it's tough right now, but it was meant fooorrrr meeee...(Instrumental)....

OMG! I sang this to my mom, and she LOVED IT! I hope you guys do to. My mom said she thinks i have what it takes to be a singer.... OMG! I hope you guys like it!
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Bury My Soul. (A song i came up with!) Empty Re: Bury My Soul. (A song i came up with!)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:23 pm

OHMYFUCKINGGOD!! THAT WAS AMAZING!! I LOVE IT!!!

Back to top Go down

Bury My Soul. (A song i came up with!) Empty Re: Bury My Soul. (A song i came up with!)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:43 pm

REALLY!???!!!???!!!? OMG! THANK YOU! I thought it was horrible!
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:07 pm

I SWEAR ON MY LIFE!! THIS IS SPECTACULAR!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:15 pm

I'm more of an story writer..
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:20 pm

So am i but i also put things into sogns as ell. But not that much... Im bored
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:31 pm

Yeah... It's weird because I'm in love with writing poetry, stories, songs, and all that, but I can't stand Math or Science.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum