Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you tame this savage beast?!

Go down

Can you tame this savage beast?! Empty Can you tame this savage beast?!

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:43 pm

Bloody Memories

As she was lead into a carral. She bucked up kicking a yound boy in the jaw. She snorted. Shaking her mane, and pawing at the ground with ferious snaps and neighs. She reared up on her hindlegs and striked out with her fronts. She landed with a dull thud and darted around the carral. She neighed loudly with a hint of a sqeal in her neigh. She simi-reared and her front elegs landed upon the gate. She snorted and snapped her maw at the humans that surrounded the carral... She whiped around to race to the other side, bucking to the side. She growled and kept bucking till she reached the gate and the humans fell into water, she snorted and bolted to the middle of the carral and stood there. She chest heaving heavily.. She snaked her head up high and let an ear percing neigh flow out of her maw as she bobbed her headup and down, pawing at the ground. Snapping her maw in mid-air all around her feriously... She knew she was being sold today, but NO ONE was gonna touch her without loosing a few teeth and flesh...
Can you tame this savage beast?! Fighting-wild-horses
Can you tame this savage beast?! Wild-horse-rearing
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Can you tame this savage beast?! Empty Re: Can you tame this savage beast?!

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:24 pm

Gone With The Wind
He snorted and snapped at the other horses pressing against his foal. He wrapped his neck around his precious child with protection and warmth. A piercing whinny escaped his mouth as he bucked at the other horses in fury. He pushed his way through the crowd to get to the safest place for his child, and there he stood by a mare who was furiously rearing and bucking, biting at all around her. "Miss, can you please calm down?" he spoke hastily as he stood close to his baby. His heart raced as he saw his foal was not by his side, and his baby had ventured too close to a furious stallion. He whinnied and reared as he saw the stallion lunge back from the humans, landing on Gone With The Wind's child. The baby let out a small, pathetic, heart-dropping whinny as she lie motionless and dead on the ground. Gone With The Wind sighed with sadness as he licked his foal, dragging her away by the mane. He placed his deceased child by the fence and snapped at the humans. He then stood back at the mare's side with his head hung low. This isn't the first child he had lost. But when you live in the wild, you can only pray for your child to live. "Sorry, I didn't mean to be so rude..." he spoke wearily to the mare and shook his mane.
Can you tame this savage beast?! 7412_wild_mustang_horse_stallion_stud_mccullough_peaks_wy

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:01 pm

She stoped rearing when she seen a furious stallion land upon adorable foal.Her eyes went pitch black. Fury builded up inside of ehr. She reared and charged at the stallion. Striking out at him whiping around with ehr hindlegs in the air, and slicing his neck open. She let out an ear percing neigh and spit at the stallion that lay dead on the earth. She snroted and shoek ehr mane. She would NOT watch a baby foal get killed by a stallion that couldnt watch where he was going. She snorted and turned back to the fatehr o the foal. She trolted over to him. She shoke ehr head in sadness. " Sorry about your foal. The stallions karma stabed him in the back. She sighed deeply. Her muscles mocved prefectly under he beautiful coat. She seen the adorable dead foal on the ground. She trotled over to the dead foal and put ehr muzzle to it. Praying for the foal. You could hear Memory pray. She opened her eyes and stood there her head hung low to the foals head. The fals soul was now being lifted to heaven. She smiled and shoek her mane trolting back over to the stallion. " I'm sorry ofr your lose. I-I'm Bloody Memories but plz call me Memory..."
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum