Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The mares with the muscle...( Forcer (s) wanted)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The mares with the muscle...( Forcer (s) wanted) Empty The mares with the muscle...( Forcer (s) wanted)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:12 pm

Name: Lia
Colour: Black
Personality: Shy and Nervous
https://i.servimg.com/u/f63/15/43/30/05/pictur11.jpg

Name: Briama
Colour: White
Personality: Protective but nervous
https://i.servimg.com/u/f63/15/43/30/05/400_f_10.jpg

Lia - iI wander around a small meadow waving my tail to keep away the pesky flies. I snort every so often and keep my eyes and ears perked for any danger. I was coming into my first season and didn't know that my scent was wafting around. Briama was standing close to me.

Back to top Go down

The mares with the muscle...( Forcer (s) wanted) Empty Re: The mares with the muscle...( Forcer (s) wanted)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:07 pm

Jagged Edge
He snorted as he dragged himself through the thick foliage to find himself a mare worth his while. He had been searching for a few weeks to enjoy some time with a female, and he couldn't stand being away from ladies for even more than a couple days. Yes, he was a player and such, but he did have his soft side - at times. He stopped in his tracks once the sweet aroma of a mare drifted up his flared nostrils. But then another bewildering scent flowed into his snout. Perhaps two mares? He smirked briefly and chuckled, knowing those mares were about to fall prey to the most dangerous predator out there; a forcer. He instinctively followed the scent and found two lovely mares standing in a clearing, unprotected. His tail flagged as he trotted to them; a rather pompis trot at that. He shook his silky mane and gazed at each of the mares. With a bow, he introduced himself. "I am Jagged Edge. Who must you two lovely ladies be?" He added emphasis to the word 'lovely' to make the compliment even more flattering.

Back to top Go down

The mares with the muscle...( Forcer (s) wanted) Empty Re: The mares with the muscle...( Forcer (s) wanted)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:17 pm

Briama - I snorted seeing the stallion come into the clearing, I immediatly put my self between the stud and my freind. I pinned my ears slightly and listened to him..." I am Briama and this is Lia" I threw my head to Lia and the returned my gaze to him..he was a fine stud but I was more wary than he might think. My muscles rippled under my light white coat.

Lia - I cowered behind Briama I was the smallest and the weakest, I looked from behind her and said " Hi.." I was a dark brown, but most though I was black.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:21 pm

(May i join...)
Titantic

He stood beside a flowing river. That was dappled with white flowers. She looekd up at them. His mane and tail waving back and forth with the wind. He sighed. Then, pricking his ears forward and his mucles getting tight under his coat. His nostrils flaring. The scent of two mares nearby traveled up his nazel passanges. He raced out of the forest. his head bobbing up and down with happiness. He styoped a few feet from them. He snorted bobbing his ehad still. He pawed at the ground let vicious snorts and neighs flow out of his maw. He stoped bobbing his head and trolted toward them. His head swinging left and right. His mucles moving gracefully under him. He let his hooves guide him toward the two beautiful mares. He stoped and pawed the ground a couple of times beofre saying " I'm Titantic and who might your two beautys be?" She asked with a hint of sarcasticness in his words. He smirked devilshly and his mane faling like a black water wall over his eyes...
The mares with the muscle...( Forcer (s) wanted) Lightning%20blagdon
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:27 pm

Jagged Edge tilted his head at the two mares in enchantment, not minding the other stallion nearby. Oh how beautiful those two mares were, and oh how Jagged Edge longed to mate with one of them. They were both very stunning, so breeding with one or the other wouldn't be a problem. "How exotic those names are... Absolutley brilliant," he marveled with a very alluring tone and inviting smile. He flashed his eyes towards them both with a sensual appearance; dark and seductive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:36 pm

Briama - I snorted and backup slightly, panicked a little by the fact there were two stallions now. I back my rump to the side of Lia's and then say " Thank You"

Lia ~ I lowered my head and looked around, I wanted to run at the moment but I stayed..

(Brain - fart)

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:49 pm

Titantic

He looekd at the other stallion, but didnt pay no mind to him. He turned his attention back towards the mares. They were both VERY beautiful ladys. He wished and longed to breed with one. He soon found himself looking at the light colored mare, that was named Briama. She was mystrious. He liked that about a mare. He held his head high, dipping hi head toward the stallion. " ice to meet you Jagged Edge." He said in a deep handsome, and brave voice. He looekd at him eye-to-eye. He did not want to get into a battle with a stallion between two mares. He wanted to mount one of the mares. But that would be rude, so he decided to wait...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:11 pm

Jagged Edge dipped his head in greeting towards Titanic and returned the compliment. "As to you, Titanic." He couldn't help but to keep his gaze shifted towards both of the magnificent mares. Jagged Edge found it hard to maintain himself, but as he knew he would soon release, so he waited and stayed calm. "What brings you glowing souls here?" he asked, his voice lingering through-out the clearing, both hynotizing and deep. He snorted softly, nostrils flaring as he did so. Usually by now, Jagged Edge would have been riding one of the mares, but no. Not these two. He kept his calm knowing the longer you waited, all the more pleasurable it would be.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:45 pm

He snorted and turned back toward the two mares. He couldnt take his eyes of the two lovely ladys here. He pricekd his ears to hear waht Edge said. Titanic nodded, he also wanted to know as well. By now Titanic would have been forcing one of the mares, but hthere was tension around them. He did not want to force a mare infornt of another stallion. But there is one thing Titanic will NOT stand if the stallion breeds with the mare he breed. there was two, and i asure your if another stallion came along you would be sure to see me chasing him away. There was only two mares, theres not another for a third stallion. Now is there.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:03 pm

Briama - I relaxed a bit seeing they meant no harm, i relaxed my shoulders and then walked a little bit away from them and began grazing.

Lia ~ I slowed my breathing and looked around and also began grazing, listening carefully again.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:06 pm

His cock went hard. My friend coming out of its little home. He smirked and trolted slowly ofver to them. Circling Briamas rump. He nosed her shoudler and grazed a few feet away from her..
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:14 pm

Jagged Edge watched as Titanic started to circle Briama, meaning the game was on. He lowered his head to Lia's eye level and smiled deviously. He ran his muzzle up Lia's neck gently and smoothly, seeming it was as if in one motion.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:19 pm

Titanic seen Edge walk over to Lia and run his muzzle up her neck. He pulled his head up ears forward. He snorted thinking " The game is on." He walked over to Briama and ran him tongue up her neck, ending at her shoudler. His smooth, gentle tongue slowly and firmly running up her spine now...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:26 pm

Briama - I snorted and kept a close eye on where Lia was and felt him circling, I began to feel uncomfortable again and nieghed for Lia to run...I bolted in the opposite direction and galloped as fast as I could.

Lia - I bolted heading east, running as fast as I could, using the muscles in my shoulders and flanks to power me forwards..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:30 pm

Jagged Edge grunted and stampeded Lia's direction, friskily tossing his head back and forth. He had lost himself a few times which made him further behind, but he swiftly caught up until he was within touching distance of Lia.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:40 pm

Titanic bolted after Briama, within seconds Titanic grasped her tail locking his teeth. He pulled her back and nipped her rump harshly. Telling her to never do that again. He snapped at her tail. telling ehr to move it. He stood close to her, nipping at her sides ruthlessly...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:44 pm

Briama - I weaved through the trees in an attempt to evade Titanic, stumbling over a few logs, but managed to keep my pace...when I felt a sharp tug on my tail, i turned and reared " Don't touch me .." I said rearing, my light coat and white feathered feet, thrashing in the air.

Lia - I snorted looking behind me...not seeing a tree on its side in front of me, I trip and go flying over the floor. I whinny as the sharp twigs scrape along my delicate skin. a stand up looking around, before trotting to hide in a nearby hedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:52 pm

Jagged Edge grunted as he had lost sight of Lia, but fortunately for him, he could still pick up her sweet aroma. He tracked down the scent like a dog, and soon found Lia. He grabbed her by the mane and nipped at her neck harshly as a punishment for running.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:56 pm

Titanic reared with her. He towered over her. Making ehr land on her hooves again. He snorted and mounted ehr quickly. Thrusting his memebr into her hole. He let his weight fall upon her back. This mare would not be able to throw me off her. My hooves close to hers. He locked his teeth into ehr mane pulling her further into him. His cock breaking her wall, releasing his genes into her. This was her punishment for running away...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:32 am

Briama - Although I tried squirming out from underneath him, his weight made it nearly impossible to move. As he pushed into me, I snorted turning my head and biting his foreleg. It was incredibaly painful and his weight made it no easier, I winced every now and again and bite down on his leg.

Lia - As he yanked me out of my hiding place, I grew a little courage and snapped at his cheek and caught a bit of skin.. " Please, just let us go.." I said assuming that Titanic and Jagged knew each other

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:41 pm

Jagged Edge gave Lia a curious look as he rolled his eyes. "You really think that a couple of stallions would leave two beautiful mares alone?" He paused and gave Lia a stern glare before resuming. "Perhaps, but not today," he spoke as he stood still, feeling a small spark of guilt soon rage a fire in his mind. He nipped at Lia's ear swiftly, but very softly. He snorted and watched the trees swoop over his shoulders, but then redirected his attention towards her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:26 pm

Lia ~ I lowered my body and pinned my ears, before lying on the floor.. giving him a defiant smile..

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:35 pm

Titanic thrusted once more into her, befor dismounting. Nuzzlign her side. Turning and grazing but keeping a close eye on the mare. Making sure she didnt attack him nor run away...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:51 pm

Briama ~ I moved away from him as he nuzzled my side...glaring at him... " Why did you have to do it..." I snapped, I lowered my head in shame. The rage grew in me until it was to great to keep inside me. I lunged at the stallion my teeth sinking it to his shoulder and my hooves pummeling into his legs...screaming my battle cry ..

Lia ~ I hoped the Briama had got away, but I had a feeling, so when I heard her battle cry's I knew that something bad had happened, my heart sunk and it was visable to anyone that looked at me. If she couldn't get away from Titanic, then what chance did I have against Jagged. I knew if I continued to lay on the floor he would hurt me, but I was not getting up. I wondered whether they would keep us or just leave, hopefully they would leave...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:38 am

Jagged Edge gave Lia a tormenting look beofre flicking the mane off of his forelock. His head bobbed at the sound of a mare yelling a soul-wrenching cry. He saw how confused Lia was through her eyes and started to feel guilt. OK, yes this is very unusual for a forcer to feel this, but it's possible. He snorted and rolled his eyes of stress. His tail flicked at Lia's snout playfully as he gave a lingering chuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum