Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There's Me, Then There Is The Night Skies....{Which One Do You Choose?} (Experinced)

2 posters

Go down

There's Me, Then There Is The Night Skies....{Which One Do You Choose?} (Experinced) Empty There's Me, Then There Is The Night Skies....{Which One Do You Choose?} (Experinced)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:13 pm

There's Me, Then There Is The Night Skies....{Which One Do You Choose?} (Experinced) 747e7f0fde99c3fa207d9c6a5e6b86ab

The mountains were out far east from the beautiful forest below. It had been awhile since the sun came up, which the birds sung louder than before. The trees were getting started on fire day, and the animals that were out less (bears, squirrels.) were now coming out. This was no national park, it was just a forest that lie in by the Mount Everst, where the active volcanoe lie. It was just an ordinary little wildlife filled with some of those eveyday animals....

Out came a wolf with beautiful white fur, and eyes. She yawned and streached her body from nose, to the tip of her tail. She had beautiful blue eyes, the eyes of an angel. Which was her problem. She was usually blinded by both eyes when she got angry. She had no power really, but the gift of god. It instantly calmed her down, so she had a no violence life. (But Hunting did not count).
She lived in the mountains of Mt. Everst, just not too high. She heard a lot about Mt.Everst that just gave her the willies.

She jumped slowly down the Mt(s). One paw, by one pawstep in front of the other. When it was safe, she jumped the rest of the way, landing on the hard land. She looked around. She could tell already, that the forest was quite active this morning. She smiled seeing birds sweep past her, and one dropped a flower on her head.
She kept on walking, and did not stop, feeling the sun shine on her fur.

It was the end of Winter, and she was welcoming Spring with a soft murr. She sighed and thought.
Wow, what a nice day today... I love Spring.

Loving Spring was a hard pick. But she liked it this way because it rained, and then the world would be sunny once again.

As she went more into the forest, she spotted a deer, prancing around happily. She smiled and dropped into low crouch, slowly making her way up to the deer, that was kinda of minding its own business. She had to decide weather to jump, or not now. She was getting closer, without her even noticing. She enhaled. Closer, closer... Your almost close enough... JUMP!
Lifting her head, she instantly jumped up, locking her claws on the sides of the deer's rear. It went crazy, and tried bucking her off. She slowly got closer, as it bucked harder and then, she got to its neck, biting it hard, locking her jaws into it. She closed her eyes, and let her mind open, imaging its health. It was going down. Finally, she felt no more of its breathing. She let go, and let it drop steadily to the ground...

Victory was Spirits! She smiled, lifting her head to let out a howl. She ate quickly, ripping meat by meat until, she had enough. She left it there, taking herself over to a nearby stream to get a drink. She lapped up water quickly, and quietly.

---
Word Count:509
Using:Spirit
Muse:Okay :3
Commets:So Excited!
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

There's Me, Then There Is The Night Skies....{Which One Do You Choose?} (Experinced) Empty Re: There's Me, Then There Is The Night Skies....{Which One Do You Choose?} (Experinced)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:34 pm

someone plz?
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

There's Me, Then There Is The Night Skies....{Which One Do You Choose?} (Experinced) Empty Re: There's Me, Then There Is The Night Skies....{Which One Do You Choose?} (Experinced)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:46 pm

ill reply but whats going i dont get it...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:49 pm

Well Basically, It is Spring... and she went hunting.. then went to get a drink of water. The title dk. Just because she was sent a power from heavens.. the heavens is way better than her. That's what others used her for.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:00 pm

Oh ok well imma reply here brb have to go eat...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:00 pm

Dang, I wish I could eat... Okay!
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:55 pm

(Ok imma eat in my room, Whie repling lol...)

There's Me, Then There Is The Night Skies....{Which One Do You Choose?} (Experinced) Black-wolf
Wind blew. Trees rustled. Darkness faded as the sun came out to scare away all the dark creatures of the night. Peace and quiet surrounded the area. The only noice that echoed around was the songs of birds singing in the morning. The sun rose, making the moon go behind the sun. Kiersah looked up to watch the sun come up from the harizon.Standing up on all fours. He padded throughout the forest searching endlessly for his brother.

Kiersah made his way up a raven through a patch of nettels, adn down a slope that lead through a dark and creepy cave. Death Be Found raced through the cave, howling once in awhile. After yours passed the sun went down to reveal the moon lit night. He looked up at the sky, the stars seemed t move around. Kiersah cocked his head and watched as the stars formed into his brother. Kiersah shook his head throwing his ehad to his shoulder. telling himself that Rage is not dead. " No he can't be dead." Death whispered pulluing his head up to look at the stars. They soon disformed and the figure of his brother was gone.

A flash of black darted by, racing through the forest. It seemed the flash of black was charging at a buck that jumped over logs and rivers. Kiersah gained speed, zooming passed trees until he reached the buck. Going to the side of Kiersahs soon to be meal and opening his maw to snap at the buck growling and soon jumping up on its back and locking his claws into hsi sides. Sinking his fangs into his spinal cord. Teh buck still running through the forest. But it wasent long before Kiersah made his death strike and connected his fangs into the bucks neck and ripping out its windpipe.
The buck fell instantly to the ground. Kiersah released his grip. Standing over the lifeless body. Stretching out his neck to let out a remedy so hymotizing that it would send shivers of thrill down your spine..

Kiersah tore into the buck. Placing his front right paw on his back, and placing his maw on its backneck and bolting his head up right; pulling out the backbone of its neck. Throwing the bone in a bush nearby. He tore in the meat, taking out the fat and eating the tender parts of the body. After Kiersahwas done with his meal he stood, skaing his pelt from blood and dirt; that splatered everywhere. Kiersah zoomed through the forest.

Slowly stopping by a beautiful flowing river to take gulps. The refreshing water rolled down his throat. After his was doen the water drizzled from his muzzle and back into the watter. Kiersah started his search again. But as he was darting passed trees, he heard a slight howl off the course of his journey. He whiped around to race back where he was eariler. Looking around rabidly, his heart seemed to skip beats. His eyes weary to see if his brother howled. But no thats not at all what he seen. A female wolf standing besdie a river, she must have howled. Kiersah thought to himself...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:21 pm

The female countined lapping up the water, the coolness went inside her, leaving her quenched. When she was sure she was, she lifted her head, water dripping from her muzzle, slowly dripping on the ground and evaporating into the air. Spirit could see it, as the beautiful water drops went slowly up in the air, and went away, to become a gas.

Her ears suddenly perked, when she saw a male across from her. She looked and cocked her head to the side giving a small whine. Who are you? she thought to herself, wanting to ask him. She then watched as he ran out, rapidly. She looked confused. "Wh-who?" she asked quietly, but it seemed only loud enough for herself to hear.

Shy was her middle name. She always became shy when she was around another she didn't know, her heart usually beat twice its rate and then she'd go over to the thing slowly, but then hurry and turn away, acting like she never wanted anything. She felt like a hopeless pup doing that though.

Her ears perked again hearing his howl, she felt wind pass by which made her whip around, seeing the male. Her blue eyes focused him carfully, and she shook nervously. "Who are you?" she said thinking it was loud enough for him to hear. She stepped up her game and said it louder. "Who are you?" she called, knowing she was a few lengths away from him, which he thought she was probably so stupid.

Get yourself together girl. You need to step up your game... step it up, or else you'll get nowhere. I remember my mother telling me that.

Her thoughts stayed like that for a moment til, and she looked down at her paws for a little bit. She then looked back at him, she felt like his eyes were piercing thorough him, but maybe they weren't... were they? She took a few more steps forward, with constant regret then managed to speak. "I-I'm Spirit." she said quietly.
She could kinda feel her tail drop between her legs as she spoke. She then forced it to go normally and made it wag slowly.

Still, water dripped from her muzzle.

She thought of her parents, when she thought of her mother's quotes. She sighed and lowered her head feeling sorrow busrt through her body...

Her mother was the nicest mother, a pup could ever have. She loved playing around, til Spirit went to sleep, and so did her father. Her father died from an illness, and her mother died from visous, blood-thristy hunters.

Lifting her head, higher, and her tail real normal she stared at him, but not too much. She smiled, now feeling some pride throughout her body, even though the more she stared at him, the more the shyness burt with the nervousness.
---
Word Count:474
Using:Spirit
Muse:Okay...
Commets:Wow! Lol, I wish I could eat.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down