Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Acorn; Never underestimate him

2 posters

Go down

Acorn; Never underestimate him Empty Acorn; Never underestimate him

Post by Harley Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:39 pm

Charatcers-

Acorn-

As foal-
Acorn; Never underestimate him Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTj8DU50RHrjvzy7rp2MpJ_aitR9sNTHHyh91DPvsBMjPBWuPIk

Acorn; Never underestimate him Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5Hsx2SA6r9HpigWPojVHPgKGpvpbqCGhoc8sGduignKPB7UHU

His mom-
Acorn; Never underestimate him Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmMBSHlU9KRu3g57uFCZq9BEf7O1X_hy7Tk95xQTCC4VCiSp7V

His dad-
Acorn; Never underestimate him Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRh89R7BE24pFiICmj1eZKFoVEag1VrnBX9FanxA7nb3QX1Qi1m

Dragon-

As foal-
Acorn; Never underestimate him Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXPRN0JwajCPzk2zucllk9wsN4Sexne8-dSGTzxhCD9f8-LrVvUA

Acorn; Never underestimate him Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmvBmhVXW5dTOCXtp_Z7ZvbCT7GVBCFH0VX0mYt4D2T08sJ4wB3g

Lily-
As foal-
Acorn; Never underestimate him 9k=

Acorn; Never underestimate him 9k=

My name is Acorn. I know, not a very brave name like Dragon, but it fits me, ok? Seriously, don't judge me by my name. If you don't believe I am a rough, tough, handsome horse, read my story.

It all started at birth, like every horse's life does. When my mother nuzzled me to my scrawny feet, I refused to get up.

"Get up or I won't feed you." Mother threatened me.

"Alright." I grumbled and put my shaky back legs up, then my front ones. Turns out, no foal ever stands perfectly the first time. I did a face plant into the golden straw, which hurt, a lot.

"Good, now do it again." Mother cooed and nipped me gently. So, I tried again, and again, and again. How many times it took, I couldn't keep count. But I finally did it. I know you humans don't often drink horse milk, but if you ever have (That would be weird) it is very good. Creamy, not to rich, thick, sweet. Every thing a foal could want. "Time to explore." I told myself.

You may not think horses can have a true love, but they can. I met my true love the first day I smelled fresh air.

My black little nose was sniffing a lady bug when she came up to me.

"Hi," The little filly said shyly.

"H-hi..." I replyed, completely dazed.

"I'm Lily, who are you?" Lily asked.

"A-Acorn." I was dieing to tell her lie, say my name was Scar, Fang, or MadDog, but she was to beautiful.

"Nice to meet you, Acorn is a cute name." She giggled and nuzzled my smooth neck.

"You too." I said, sounding like a mindless idiot.

"You're funny." She squealed.

"Tag!" I knickered and nipped her on the shoulder before darting off. That's when I learned that a Friesian can't outrun a mustang very easily.

"Tag!" She giggled and nipped my rump and spun around the other way.  I had mustang in me, we all did, but I was more of the big black horse. With  final burst of speed, I nipped her tail, pulled it and yelled, "Tag!"

That was when the fun killer came.

"Lily! What are you doing with him?!" Another male foal neigh rang out. He was at least a year older than me, and speeding towards us.

"Get away from my girl you dirty nag!" He snapped and stood between Lily and me.

"Dragon! I am not your girl! And we were just playing." Lily neighed and stomped her gray little hoof.

"Shush toots." Dragon smirked and pushed her back. "Listen kid, stay away from my girl and no one will get hurt." I nodded and gulped.

Turns out though, as I grew, I found out that Dragon was smaller than me. O had more Fresian in me than Mustang.

One day, while Lily and I were playing (I ignored Dragon's warning) the fun killer came over again and bit me hard on the nose.

"What was that for!?" I snapped.

"I told you to stay away from my girl." Dragon said.

"She ain't your girl." I growled and nipped him back.

"Did the nag just touch me?" He asked and looked shocked.

"Uh uh, and the nag is gonna do a lot worse!" I sneered and reared. My hooves came down upon his back and left red stripes. He spun around and kicked me in the chest, which sent me tumbling back, but I recovered quickly and slashed his maw with my hoof. Dragon attempted to knock my feet from under but I dodged and turned him over on his back. Right when I was about to come down upon his exposed belly, he rolled over and cried, "Uncle! Truce! I give up! Surender!"

"Good," I said. But I wasn't done with him. My hoof came down on his ribs, leaving a bloody cut.

" I said you won!" He neighed and tried to run. My maw zoomed down and and ripped a chunk of flesh from his neck. A large object hit me in the side and sent me sprawling. "Ooof." I moaned and looked up. My dad. Right above me. He hit me with his head and rolled me over.

"You never, ever harm another herd member." His gruff voice speared me like a knife." All I could was nod.

(Just say if you want more)

Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Acorn; Never underestimate him Empty Re: Acorn; Never underestimate him

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:55 pm

I love the name I named a horse in my storie once green soda but I was like ten. I love the face plant part very funny. It's good you took time on what happend betweent he foal's like taking time to tell whaqt they did or said real nice. And it was not plain or boaring, real fun to read and entertaining you need to join FanFictionNet people would love your writing! Very Happy Smile Surprised Cool Wink cheers afro study Real good!!!!!! Do you have more of the storie? Very Happy

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:05 pm

Thanks! Can you give me the link to that sight? Green Soda? Its a better name than you think. And I am about to add on,
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:10 pm

Sure I will give you the link I can't wait to read the rest, [url]http://www.fanfiction.net[/url] you do have to wait two day's before writing a storie but if you have any question's feel free to ask me if you want Very Happy It's worth it to I think you will like the site it is one on the most popular site's for fan fiction writing on the web Very Happy

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:18 pm

Growing up is tough, but having every herd member exclude you, its just plain depressing. I was hiding under and old willow tree when Lily entered.

"Acorn, you were just standing up for your self." She said and nuzzled me.

"Apparantly standing up for your self is against the rules here." I mumbled and licked her.

"No, they just don't understand." She replyed and nipped me.

"Run away with me Lily, so we can be alone." I said in a dark voice and looked at her.

"Alright." She whispered.

"Tommorrow, at dawn."

The morning of April 1#, Lily and I jumped the fence and took off own the grassy valley. Our manes and tails were flying in the wind and our eyes watered. As the sun rose higher in the sky, we ran farther and farther from home.

When we finally stopped at a swift river, our sides were heaving and we were smiling.

"I love you, Lily." I panted and licked her neck, leaving a trail of white foam.

"I love you to, Acorn." She gasped and drank her fill of water. So did I.

Weeks passed with nod trouble. We had food, water and shelter. But we always had a uneasy feeling.

"Something is coming." Lily said and looked around.

I listened and nodded. "Mountain lion." I gulped and stood. "Hide." I ordered and faced the rustling bushes.

The big kitty that leaped out at me was bigger than I expected, and took me by surprise. We went tumbling to the ground in a fury of hooves and claws. Somehow, I kicked him off and flew around. He leaped on my back. Exactly what I wanted. The cat bit me on the back of the neck and I rolled over, crushing him. I stood, it wasn't on my back any more, but underneath me! He leaped at my throat but I reared and came down on his leg. Blood was pouring from a wound on my neck but I still fought. His leg was broken and I took that for advantage. I spun my hind Quarters around and kicked him in the jaw. With a snap, the lion fell.

"Oh..." I moaned in pain and lay down.

"Acorn!" Lily cried and lay beside me.

"Ow..." I whispered and closed my eyes.

Will he survive?
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:23 pm

Will he? Great love that one very much I hope you write more very exsiting! Very Happy I hope the link I gave you worked? Are you going to put more? Very Happy

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:24 pm

How do you read others stories on there? I am so lost
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:30 pm

Look at the box a find the word book's and click on it there should be a very long list of book's that show up on the screen-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:37 pm

OK THX! Very Happy
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:40 pm

Your welcome Very Happy

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:03 pm

I am still trying to think what should happen next. I have writers block.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:09 pm

How about dragon find's Acorn and takes all the credit for saving him and lily
or human's find him and they take him- Very Happy
I get stumped a lot to-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:16 pm

Hmm, I like that first one. In my other stories Dragon found them and Acorn killed him.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:37 pm

OK Very Happy Soudn's great! Very Happy

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player