Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Shoes Return's to River Bend Stud's (Wild One & Business.OF.Misery if she want's?)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Star Shoes Return's to River Bend Stud's (Wild One & Business.OF.Misery if she want's?) Empty Star Shoes Return's to River Bend Stud's (Wild One & Business.OF.Misery if she want's?)

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:26 am

The sun rose over the green Kentucky hill's. Ronny Homes drove in his red pickup down the rode. He looked out into the pastures, evrey where he looked he saw a Thoroughbred grazing, galloping, or sleeping under the shade of a giant oak. He parked in front of the traning barn at the top of the hill. The stallion barn had a small pond before it and he saw Magic Man the black Thoroughbred stallion beeing walked infront of owner's looking for a good stud. The stallion had won the last two jewles of the Triple Crown but the first race the Derby had sliped away. He was the most secseful stud on the farm. But Ronny liked Party Shoes and Hummingbird Knight they had manner's and beahaved Magic Man was known as nasty around the farm and track. Ronny walked into the traning barn and saw Sammy brushing the handsome colt Bay Water's, a bay they had not raced yet. Ronny went to the half mile traning track and started his work traning and timing the horses in traning. Riley rode by on the grey Mist Runner. Ronny leaned agianst the track rail and watched the horses gallope by-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Star Shoes Return's to River Bend Stud's (Wild One & Business.OF.Misery if she want's?) Empty Re: Star Shoes Return's to River Bend Stud's (Wild One & Business.OF.Misery if she want's?)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:34 am

Star was breathing havaly when I came into the barn that day.I then ran in to watch but 1sted I called Ronny,"Hey um the foals being born if you want to come."I knew he only lived a hafe mile from me.
~Star of secontaryit~
I lad there after my water busted.I breathed havaly.

Back to top Go down

Star Shoes Return's to River Bend Stud's (Wild One & Business.OF.Misery if she want's?) Empty Re: Star Shoes Return's to River Bend Stud's (Wild One & Business.OF.Misery if she want's?)

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:44 am

Ronny had Sammy come along to help the mare. As they drove Sammy said. "Mare's dont really foal during the day time? There an't nothing wrong with it is there?" He asked Ronny. "She just said the foal's on it's way." Ronny said. As they drove up to the foaling barn Sammy got out quickly as did Ronny. They went into the barn. "Hey kid where are you?" called Sammy-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:56 am

"In here"!I called out and stood up and opened the door once they were in I took my seat aging.

~Star of secontaryit~
I breathered harder then pushed and push and out came 2 log and strong looking legs.I kept poohing till the large foal was hafe out.I then poohed severely more times till he was out and as soon as out he stood up.

"Did you see that?He stood up faster then his grate grate grate grand dady seatiryit."I siad in amazement.I looked at my clock it was 8:00 am when we started and it was now 8:36.am.

~Star shoes~
After standing up I started to walk with wobaly legs till I got it not even falling once.I then tried to run around but fell and got up and contued to run around he stall kicking up my strong and long legs.

~Star shoes~
Star Shoes Return's to River Bend Stud's (Wild One & Business.OF.Misery if she want's?) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbz0uVUIm9poNspl45ToQJzrmTr6qFagFvFGe394Qrm6B3HKeC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:08 am

(Yeah, I'll join Smile Just let me post later... I'm tired zz... )

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:10 am

When the foal came out Sammy rubed the colt with a towle and cleaned the large nostril's geting the gunk out so the colt could breath. Ronny smiled. "He got his daddy's coat." He said leaning aganst the stall door. Sammy left the stall so mother and son could bond. "Look at him play." sammy said watching the foal. "He gonna be a big boy." Was all Ronny said. "What you gonna name him?" Sammy asked looking at her.

(ok Very Happy )

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:16 am

"Well I want his name to have star and shoes in his name so thought maybe 'star shoes'.I then got out of there stall and watch star nuzzle him and then he nursed.
(want to got to 1 year later?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:39 am

(Two you might want to go to two horse can't race untill there atlest two year's old)

Ronny walked passt the track Sammy was beside him leading a small chesnut filly. "We need to keep her giant the way it is and we might have to put aq ring bit on All Maden, tell Riley he need's to start washing those colt's leg's off agian. The large gray." Sammy noded. As they went into the traning barn they parted. Ronny was busy today evrey thing was going crazy. He wrote the time's and note's down on the board by the tack room then went to go make sure Ray left a message on the phone in his office-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:53 am

I sent them a leader and it read-
Dear Ronny,
Star shoes is now a tall and hansom coal he looks like his dad but with the same markings as a foal.
He haves determination and speed.I thought with the proper training he could become a good race horse.
I was wondering if I could get your head trainer to train him?PLEASE?I'll pay you 20,000 if you want more all pay
you 35,000 but no higher.

~Your friend,
Sandi mansion~

P.s. I'm thinking of breeding my mare to your stud aging hope he is available.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________After that I went to the barn to help the groom's take care of the horses then spent a hole 2 howers brushing star shoes.I then put a saddle pad on him which he was used to then the saddle and bridle.He was used to all this and was able to be ridden as long as you had other people and horses around.I then hopped on and one of the grooms hopped on his mother then we went for a nice long trail ride.When we came back the 2 horses were tired.We untacked,washed,bushed,dried,fed,and watered them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:12 am

(Going to bed see you later. Very Happy )

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:18 am

Ronny recived the letter and called Sandi. He left a message "Got your letter bring the colt up anytime you are free. We got a nice stall up here waiting for him." He left the message and went back to work on traning the horses. Sammy had the stall ready and sat on a small stool outside th ebarn waiting for the new horse-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:49 am

I loud him up the dove off.I then polled in to there drive way and unload him.He looked exactly like his father exapt for 4 white sokings that screached up his legs and I white blaze the went from his fore head to the tip of his soft muzzle.He was very tall for his age.I then started to walk him over to Sammy.I handed 35,000 to him,"Take good care of him....If he does not respond to name gust call him little red."I new it sounded radicalises but the tall stallion liked to be called that.He was 16.5 hands tall and was still growing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:59 am

Sammy lead the long legged colt into the barn. The colt was built small at the waist with a strong back and broad shoulder's. He had long well boned leg's. His head was more stright in profile but well chisled and clean. His nostril's large and eye's bright. He had a deep wide chest and nice hock's on his leg's. Sammy lead him into his new stall as Ronny watched the colt. Sammy gave the colt grain and filled the hay net which quickly caought his atention. Two groom's brought bedding, Ronny did not have very thick bedded stall's but the bedding was soft and clean. And there where no hay rack's. The groom's left and Sammy and Ronny talked of the colt's traning. "We can start backing in a couple of month's." He said. Sammy brushed the colt. A small radio played in the tack room and the banr cat's walked from the hay barn down the road to the traning barn. One sliped through the door and jumnped onto the stall door of the big red colt's stall. Sammy humed to the music and whiped the dust of the colt's coat with a small rag. Other horses listend to the soft melody there ear's pricked.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:13 am

I did what they wanted and listened to the music *Were's mom she's always in the stall next to me?* I then snapped out of it and listened to the music.
(Got to go be on around 7:00 see you then. Very Happy )

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:24 am

Sammy finished brushing the colt and went to take care of the rest of the horses.

(A couple of month's later)

Sammy was cleaning the small exsersicse saddle and the head gear for the colt. He called hims Beat for beat red instead of big read, and sugar beat beacuse the colt's like surgar cubes. Other's called him Red but Sammy liked Beat. Ronny had the groom's lunge the colt during the day and take him through regular schooling. They soon where leading the colt from the barn to the arena and where ready to put the saddle on him-(ok see you later) Smile

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:58 pm

I let him do what he wanted with out a problem exapted I was slouching and being lazy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:05 pm

Ronny had Sammy put the saddle on and tighten the gerth they tied the rein's to the stirup's and had him going in a circle-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:12 pm

He trotted in a curcel thinking that's what they wanted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:15 pm

Sammy wowed the colt and Ronny called Riley over. Riley helped break many colt's. He put a foot in the stirup but did not sit on the horse. He talked to her then and rested his body over the colt's back. He then slid his leg over and now was siting in the saddle. The colt moved but Sammy and Ronny held him-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:32 pm

I tried to walk at 1st but was stop.
(He's rideable but wont take you on trail rides and stuff with out another horse)

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:08 pm

"Doint no why he stopped I didnot tell him to." Riley said. Ronny walked them around the arena for a while then let Riley walk the colt himself-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:17 pm

He was fine till it was gust him and Riley that's when he started to fallow Ronny around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:19 pm

Ronny left to arena and went to the barn so the colt would stop foillowing him around. Riley rode the colt for a while before Sammy took him back to the barn to be cooled out burshed and fed-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:46 pm

I stood still when he lefted then saw sammy and fallowed him\her in....

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:37 pm

(Him)

They would work her in the morning's on the track to get use to the new setting and gallop slowly. After a week or two they put him in real workout's. The colt was fine in his workout's and in another week he bumped up the speed. His work out's begame more longer and called for a meadium speed. The gate would be his bigest chaleng in training. Ronny had Sammy walk the colt into the narrow slot but how the colt would recat was beyond awnsering-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next