Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Connor -- Trust Me, Darlin' [ Warning: FORCER & Mature ]

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Connor -- Trust Me, Darlin' [ Warning: FORCER & Mature ] Empty Connor -- Trust Me, Darlin' [ Warning: FORCER & Mature ]

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 12:57 pm

Connor trotted around the field momentarily until he caught scent of a mare. He played it cool, as if he wasn't interested in mares at all. He stopped showing off for nobody and settled himself down to graze, the soft grass tickling his muzzle. He continued to graze, moving slightly down the pasture, the sweet scent of the nearby mare floating up his nostrils and making his tool throb. It had been too long since his last, completely unexpecting victim. But Connor knew he'd have to wait...

[ He is a typical forcer. He does not fall in love right away. He forces, then waits for the mare to come crying to him. He might end up leaving the mare. Just a warning. This is also a mature topic, so being descriptive is not looked down upon. ]

His picture is in the Horse Bios, under " My Horses [ No Sale ] "

Back to top Go down

Connor -- Trust Me, Darlin' [ Warning: FORCER & Mature ] Empty Re: Connor -- Trust Me, Darlin' [ Warning: FORCER & Mature ]

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat May 07, 2011 1:03 pm

I post! Just saying before anyone else tries to. Lolz.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Connor -- Trust Me, Darlin' [ Warning: FORCER & Mature ] Empty Re: Connor -- Trust Me, Darlin' [ Warning: FORCER & Mature ]

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 1:05 pm

[ lol okay ]

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat May 07, 2011 1:26 pm

Bella had her head held high, her tail down, but swishing as she trotted across the fields. The main thing that was unlikely was she was strong, because she was hot-blooded, and she was strong. She really didn't trust stallions. She looked over at a stallion and snorted, trying to impress a mare... she trotted on.
Connor -- Trust Me, Darlin' [ Warning: FORCER & Mature ] SuperStock_1566-0195449
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 1:28 pm

Connor lifted his head to see another stunning mare. The first mare was pretty much ignoring him as well. He nickered over to her in a friendly manner, controlling his tool from not sliding from its sheath. He snorted and bobbed his head. He came across as one of those trustworthy, loyal stallions. That's excatly what he wanted, too.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat May 07, 2011 1:30 pm

Bella whipped her head around to see that stallion trotting over to him. She scoffed and rolled her eyes trotting forward. "Sorry not interested hot-shot." she said with an annoyed tone.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 1:37 pm

Connor tilted his head, a perplexed look slowly spreading across his face, "What do you mean?" He asked. "I never said I was looking for a mate, now did I? Just a simple companion." He rolled his eyes and muttered under his breath, "Mares." He sighed. "Why are all you mares the same? You gals always think that stallions are all a shit load of forcers." He grumbled. "We're not all bad, you know." He took a step away from her.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat May 07, 2011 1:51 pm

Bella turned around, her soul burning... What did he think? She didn't like stallions because some are forcers. "No! I know that mouse-brain, I just don't want you messing with me! Or beside me! I am not interested in you." she growled.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 1:55 pm

Connor mumbled to himself, "All mares hate me. I don't want a mate, mare." He frowned. "I just want somebody who will talk to me and treat me like I'm worth something." He lowered his head a little bit and kept his gaze off of her. He sighed deeply and let out a large exhale. He continued to mumble about all the times that mares had said he was a bastard and such, but left out important parts, knowing she probably couldn't hear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat May 07, 2011 1:58 pm

Bella snorted and rolled her eyes. "You're so sweet... there I hope that cheered you up. How about you ask another mare?" she asked quietly and turned off from him.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 2:02 pm

Connor sighed and looked up to her, "So you're just going to leave? Give me a false compliment I know you don't mean, and leave? That's it?" He sighed and forced a tear out of the corner of his eye. "You're no different than any of the other mares. Heartless and cold." He said quietly, dropping his voice at the last sentance so she couldn't hear his semi-insult.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat May 07, 2011 2:05 pm

Bella sighed. "I do mean it... unless you don't want me to." She was really getting annoyed. "Stay strong, don't be sensitive or else that's what you get... prove it to them, make them trust you. They probably don't because others been getting forced around here." she snorted turning toward him.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 2:13 pm

"Well then maybe it's not just the location," he said to himself. "Maybe it's just me. What is it about me? Am I threatening? Honestly I don't think so, but I wouldn't know, I'm not a mare. I--" he stopped himself, realizing he was rambling again. His true intentions for her had also been becoming mellowed, though he hadn't told himself he wasn't going to force her. When he got the chance, he would. She would be at least the 7th or 8th mare he's forced, and by now, he was practically an expert. He shook the thought out of his mind and sighed, looking to her hand righting his head, "Do you think I look threatening?" He said innocently.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat May 07, 2011 2:19 pm

Bella nodded. "Of 'course." She did this a lot to get them to understand that was just who she was. She went over and rubbed her flank against his. "Believe in yourself and you can do anything." she whispered. "Believe me."
Bella nodded and trotted away.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 2:24 pm

He waited until her back was turned before a sly grin spread across his lips. "Anything?" He mouthed. He trotted silently and swiftly up behind her. the touch of her rump against his had set him off. He couldn't wait any longer. His tool inadvertantly slipped from its sheath and he trotted a few more strides until he was on top of her. He reared up and landedo n her back, immediately grabbing her mane in his mouth. He scooted himself closer to her and slipped his tool inside of her. He gripped her sides roughly and tightly, constricting the blood veins around her hips. He snorted and groaned, feeling his tool throb within her as he started pumping in and out at a rough and hard pace.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat May 07, 2011 2:35 pm

Bella was surprised by his lies, but she still wasn't surprised. "Do you think I'm that stupid? Do you know who I am?" she growled and yanked away from his hold on her mane and bit both legs which were tight around her hips. She then got the sense of bucking him off quickly, her strong muscles tensing. "How could you be so idiotic?!" she roared and put a foot on his head and went off, disappearing into the forest.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 2:44 pm

Connor was rather pissed that she got away. He rolled his eyes. He wasn't about to go track down a mare that had the attitude of a shrew. He snorted and instead cantered around, until he found a different mare, which this time, he successfully forced. When he was pleased, he trotted into the darker sides of the forests and hid himself away so other mares wouldn't be able to prove that he had forced them.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat May 07, 2011 2:47 pm

Bella was in a deeper side of the forest, ignoring the howls of wolves, and the hoot of an owl. She wasn't scared, she was pissed because he had tried using her with her fake friendlessness so a stallion leaved her alone. She smelt his scent drift around him. "I can smell you." she snapped and trotted on.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 2:53 pm

He flicked up his ears not noticing how close he had gotten to the female. "Not like I wanted to see your shit ugly face again," he replied and trotted off in the other direction. Maybe he'd have better luck with a different mare. Sometimes a mare lilke her would come along and they'd see through his disguise, but it didn't happen very often. But what really surprised him was how strong she was. Usually mares could buck and kick to their heart's content but they would never shake him. He was quite strong himself. He shook his head with a look of disapproval displayed across his long face and sighed. She wasn't worth his time.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat May 07, 2011 2:59 pm

Bella rolled her eyes. "If I had a face like yours. I'd sue my parents!" she snapped and kept going.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 3:02 pm

"Good thing they're dead," he muttered and bucked a tree angrilly. Next mare he came across was not going to get any mercy. He would fucking force their brains out of their ears if he had to. the anger inside of him caused by the mare was unlike any other anger he'd experienced. Why couldn't that mare just leave him alone? A sigh escaped his lips as he continued in a well-strode lope away from her.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat May 07, 2011 3:06 pm

Bella was done with him now. He was out of her sight, and she didn't wanna mess with him. She settled into a cave which she smelt. It smelt like no one was here, and abounded. She settled down and closed her eyes.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 3:08 pm

[ now what xD ]

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat May 07, 2011 3:16 pm

Bella soon awoke, and looked around stretching. She trotted out the den and came out into the forest out in the meadow. She saw him forcing a prissy little mare and snorted. "Escape." she mouthed. She signing her to yank from his hold, she tried, but the dude seemed to be going crazy. She rolled her eyes and gave up.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 3:24 pm

Connor dismounted the mare he was on when he noticed the mare he'd seen before. He left the mare he had been forcing only moments before so weak she couldn't stand. He rolled his eyes and gave a nasty look to the mare he'd met before. Angrily he trotted off, upset that the mare had ruined the force he was enjoying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum