Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's all alone now? --Pick 'n' Play--

4 posters

Go down

Who's all alone now? --Pick 'n' Play-- Empty Who's all alone now? --Pick 'n' Play--

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 2:53 pm

NOTE: For personality, history, and crush, PLEASE do not just put 'Find out'... Please? Characters still available!

First Name: Annelise
Middle Name: Marie
Last Name: Schmidt
Sexuality: --You Choose-- (Lesbian, Bi, ect...)
Personality: --You Choose--
History: --You Choose--
Crush: --You Choose--
Player: --OPEN--
Picture:
Who's all alone now? --Pick 'n' Play-- Diesel-Spring-Summer-2011-Women-ftv-17553021-479-720

First Name: Jayci
Middle Name: Jo
Last Name: Clarke
Sexuality: --You Choose--
Player: Peace
Picture: --You Choose--

First Name: Leena
Middle Name: Brianne
Last Name: Madden
Player: Harley The Invisible

First Name: Matthew
Middle Name: Wayne
Last Name: Johnson
Player: Peace

First Name: Jillian
Middle Name: Hanalay
Last Name: Willson
Picture:
Who's all alone now? --Pick 'n' Play-- 6a00d8341c558f53ef0120a861412d970b-800wi

First Name: Penelope
Middle Name: Anne
Last Name: Shiverton
Picture:
Who's all alone now? --Pick 'n' Play-- 11271727_gal (In real life, this girl is in a band called T.A.T.U... You should check out their song, All the Things She Said)

First Name: Johanna
Middle Name: Macy
Last Name: Houghton
Sexuality: She is very unsure of it at the moment because she thinks men are abusive, and women are judgemental.
Personality: Johanna is very misunderstood because she gives mixed signals. Many people avoid her because of this, making Johanna very insecure and quite. She is very kind and giving, meaning she will give money to anyone in need. She brilliant and talented, but does not believe in herself as much as she should. She is very handy with a paintbrush; both creative and artistic.
History: When Johanna was young, her mother had left her and her father to deal with their problems themselves. Because of this, her father had become outraged, and had constantly leashed out on Johanna. He always apologized for it, but she could never truly forgive him. Currently, she hardly talks to him anymore for what he has done in the past.
Crush: None At The Moment
Player: Yours Truly, Business.OF.Misery
Picture:
Who's all alone now? --Pick 'n' Play-- 6

Last edited by Business.OF.Misery on Tue May 10, 2011 8:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Who's all alone now? --Pick 'n' Play-- Empty Re: Who's all alone now? --Pick 'n' Play--

Post by BayMickey Mon May 09, 2011 3:41 pm

Matthew and Jayci please!
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Who's all alone now? --Pick 'n' Play-- Empty Re: Who's all alone now? --Pick 'n' Play--

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 6:12 pm

Yepp C=, please fill out the sexuality, history, personality, crush, and picture... Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon May 09, 2011 6:15 pm

Leena? If I may have her
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 6:18 pm

Of course x3, please fill out her sexuality, personality, history, crush, and post a pic if you can, please C=

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon May 09, 2011 6:24 pm

Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Shy and rather sweet. But if you get on her bad side she is an ass and puts up one helluva fight. Leena gets along well with animals, but doesn't mind an occasional guy. She would rather hang with guy friends than girls, maybe it was because of the tomboy history? She is gentle and giving when needed. Music is her thing, it was what was always there for her. She plays the drums and guitar best. She does OK in school, but could do better. Leena is strong in what she believes in and won't give up until she gets what she wants.

History: She was a tomboy from the start and in her school, it wasn't popular. She was excluded from games, but she got along well with all the boys. Her first boyfriend was when she was 13, and it went until she was 16. Then she moved.... She has been singing and writing music since she was 9. It was the thing that was always there for her. Her dad died when she was born and her mother took drugs. She had to stay with her grandpa until her mother was trusted enough to be let out of jail. Sometimes she plays her guitar and sings on the streets for quarters, of which she doesn't keep but gives to the shelters. She helps out there sometimes... Oh, and she has had her parrot, Drums since 14
Crush: Her old boyfriend, she still hasn't let go of him. A long distance relationship that is fading.
Pic:Who's all alone now? --Pick 'n' Play-- Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBHVN2UE4S7WoCq2WHN_mcEX4KrlBkBDGAM7yuHq-d1mmp6x-wDg

Last edited by Harley the Invisible on Tue May 10, 2011 3:56 pm; edited 8 times in total
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Mon May 09, 2011 6:53 pm

Jayci~
Age~ (If I can put it) 20
Sexuality~ Straight
Personality~ Jayci is a very cute and petite girl. She is girly and and a little prissy. But, she is not mean in any way. Don't expect her to be one of the 'popular girls'. Trust me, she's anything but popular.
History~ Jayci was born & raised in (town they live in). Her parents have raised her to be nice and sweet. Unfortunately, her mother died when she was 12. Now she and her father are very close.
Crush~ Nope!
Pic~
Who's all alone now? --Pick 'n' Play-- Taylor-Swift

Matthew~
Age~ 24
Sexuality~ Straight
Personality~ Matthew is not your regular jock. He loves sports, sure, he's good at them too, but he's smart. I mean 100 A+ on every test. 4.0, scholarships, 34 on his ACT, 33 on his SAT, yeah, smart. He is also nice to most people, but, if he doesn't like you, your best bet is to run. He has a soft spot for needy people. Also, Matthew is a GREAT musician. He plays piano, guitar, and he sings. He absoloutley loves music. He's a great guy to every lady in town.
History~ Matthew was raised by his smart, athletic dad and his talented, smart mom. So he was destined for glory is academics, talent, and smart. Both of his parents are a town popular and everyone likes the family. Every since Matthew was 4, he has done charity work. Overall, Matthew is a great guy.
Crush~ He's practically in love with Johanna, no one can tell though. Nobody knows at all, except him.
Pic~
Who's all alone now? --Pick 'n' Play-- Thumbnail
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 4:13 pm

Awesome...thanks for filling out their bios, guys =)... We need maybe one more character to play though... Right?

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Wed May 11, 2011 6:39 pm

We need at least two more guys.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 6:46 pm

It doesn't look like anyone else is joining... I can be the two guys rabbit

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed May 11, 2011 6:59 pm

I really wanna add one... they are both smaller, longer one 11, 12, or 13 and the other 7... one Angel and Alex if you know who they are may I pretty please with a cherry on top use them?
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 7:12 pm

Yeah, sure =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed May 11, 2011 7:13 pm

Can someone pm when we start? Pweety please? My mom just hired a math tutor for me and I am very grumpy.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed May 11, 2011 7:20 pm

Name:Angel

Power:Angel
can read minds, and can control minds. She can breath underwater and
talk to animals. She can change her appearence all the way. She is 2%
bird and 98% human and is defintly the strongest and wisest in her
flock.

History:Well...mind asking?
Personality:is
very conflicted about whether she's a good guy, or a bad guy. She likes
to help people, but she also likes making people hurt themselves if
they try to hurt her or her flock. She likes to control people's minds
and make them buy things for her too. She knows that's wrong, but she
doesn't know why it's wrong. If she ever fell into the wrong hands, she could be convinced to do very bad things indeed.

Apperance:Angel has curly blonde hair and blue eyes.
Player:Meh
Pic:
Who's all alone now? --Pick 'n' Play-- Picnik14
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed May 11, 2011 7:21 pm

Name-Alex
Gender-Female

Power-Run Nature
Age-12
Stage-Child
Personality-Sweet, kind, helpful,
Pic-
Who's all alone now? --Pick 'n' Play-- Untitled-2
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun May 15, 2011 6:18 pm

Behind, if you're going to be the guys, then we can start. And *Twisted*, one of those can be Matthew or Jayci's neices.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 15, 2011 6:21 pm

Angel can, but Alex can't most of her fam was killed. and another Angel charrie of had adopted her.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun May 15, 2011 6:27 pm

I think it would be better for Angel to be's Matthew's neice, even though they don't look alike. Is that okay?
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 15, 2011 6:31 pm

sure.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun May 15, 2011 6:40 pm

Okay!
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 7:11 pm

I started the topic in Houses, and I'll post the guys there on my next post Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon May 16, 2011 1:28 pm

Hey if its not to late may i be Jillian?
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2011 1:34 pm

Yea, of course you can be Jillian =)

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon May 16, 2011 1:49 pm

Thanks!
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down