Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where is love when you need it most? [ *Twisted* only! ]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Where is love when you need it most? [ *Twisted* only! ] Empty Where is love when you need it most? [ *Twisted* only! ]

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri May 13, 2011 10:16 pm

Freeze looked around. The wind blew cold. Maing her blood run cold. Some could sya she has a heart filled with ice. She was ruthelss and mean. But if you get to know her deep down inside hes caring and kind. Freeze sat upon a rock. Her fur still. Silence swept over the night. Darkness crept upon the sky. Starlight shone high above the heavenly sky. Starclan looks down upon her tonight. Midnight is a blessing to us all. Dawn will come adn take over the skys. But until then Midngiht sleeps in the sky. Freeze said in her head. She currled her fluffy black tail around her paws. She yawned and turned her head to see a mouse scramble by her. Freeze unleased her claws and caged the mouse in. Then swept it up wiht ehr paw killing it instantly. She set the mouse down infront of her and feast upon the meal. She used to be a kitty pet. For years she still has the collar on. So, when wild cats see that collar they instantly attack her. But they don't know what they are geting themselves into. A hole lot of hell, that for sure.
Freeze sat there upon the rock still. Watching the river lay there with silence not moving at all. All you could see were the rays of midngiht shinning against the top of the river. Freezes electric blue eyes shinned through the river. Her paws hung over the edge of the rock, and ehr head on her front legs. She closed her eyes and drifted off into a light sleep. she kept alert while she was asleep.
Where is love when you need it most? [ *Twisted* only! ] B338F7025EDCF512D1E39B0F6AC26108524FD874_large

Last edited by **Poisonous__Vietnam** on Sat May 14, 2011 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Where is love when you need it most? [ *Twisted* only! ] Empty Re: Where is love when you need it most? [ *Twisted* only! ]

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri May 13, 2011 10:22 pm

Lionpaw was on patrol he was keeping watch and was so absorbed in excited thoughts. I am so excited! What if I catch something? Scenting the air, he smelt the scent of a stale kitty-pet scent and forest. He prowled over to the smell and soon found a she-cat curled up. His eyes narrowed and his fur neck bristled. "What are you doing?" he asked nice and buff not caring if she was sleep. He was supposed to attack, but she was beautiful. He waited for her.
He had never thought that he was going to catch a kitty pet. At night! He sat there, fidgeting impatiently
Where is love when you need it most? [ *Twisted* only! ] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRR4ltWNz87FhHEhxIRPWSdHLbfZaVG0Kuq6eUuVuFXX4DnoHUo
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Where is love when you need it most? [ *Twisted* only! ] Empty Re: Where is love when you need it most? [ *Twisted* only! ]

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri May 13, 2011 10:31 pm

Freeze shot up and was soon on her paws. Her claws flexed. Her fur bristled and stood on end. She hissed at the tom. " I'm Freeze. Who are you?" She meowed with unease in her words. Freeze looekd at him dead shot in the eye. Her beautiful fur glistened with beauty adn strength. " Where did you come from?" She asked. Her neck fur bristled and rose. Her back up in the air, as her claws out and driving deep into the rock she stood upon to hold herself back from springing. Freezes tail was puffed out and the ahrsi of her tail stood on end as wella s her neck fur. Her fangs shone as she hissed.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat May 14, 2011 4:54 am

Lionpaw watched her talk and how she was ready. "Keep your fur on! I'm from Thunderclan." he hissed he pulled his lips back in a snarl, trying to keep himself from fighting her. "And I'm Lionpaw, I'm training to be an apprentice." he told her getting into the moonlight to reveal his pelt. "I see you were a kitty pet." he murmured. "You don't see them very much ove4 here like at the old forest." he meowed
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat May 14, 2011 8:46 am

Freeze hissed at him as he got closer. Her fur began to lie flat again put still stood on end. Her sparling electric blue eyes blazed into his. Freeze snorted and her lips pealed back into a deathly snarl. " Yea. Used to be. Not no more." She hissed. " Well, what are you supposed to do now?! Claw me to death, or kill me. Either way your not gonna win. No matter how hard you try!" She spat with hostileness in her words.
Freeze came from kitty pet home for her fathers sake. Her father was a warrior in Thunderclan. Her mother died only a few moments after Freeze was born. Her father Cinderblock, gave Freeze to his sister. Who lived in kitty pet home. Who also used to be a warrior herself till she was blamed for a murder that Tigerclaw done, but put it all on her.
Freeze had warrior blood in her, but came from kitty pet home. She hissed at Lionpaw.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat May 14, 2011 9:53 am

Lionpaw purred with amusement. "What? Did your two-legs watch those two-leg movie films or something?" he asked. "Your going to come with me, and we'll see what Bramblestar says." he decided. He flicked his tail for her to come and headed in, disappearing into the bush.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat May 14, 2011 10:26 am

Freeze growled and then shrugged following Lionpaw and disappearing into the bush. She looked around and lifted her head to draw int eh sweet scent of prey. Her claws flexed. ears pricekd forward. She was ready for anyhting if he attacked or his clan attacked. Freeze siped through some thickets and into a wide open clearing with cats running back and forth doing thier comands. All the cats stoped what they were doing and looked at Freeze. Freeze looked around and her fur began rise.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat May 14, 2011 10:32 am

Lionpaw flicked his tail. "This is Freeze!" he called to everyone. "Where's Bramblestar?"
"He's in his cave." Cinderheart, a pretty she-cat who used to be the old medicine cat, Cinderpelt. When she died trying to save Millie from a badger was she was having her kits. Then a few days later, Cinderheart was born. She is born to live the warrior life... because that's the role she was really supposed to play.
Lionpaw nodded as they all started to go back to what they were doing. He led her into the cave. "Bramblestar?" he asked.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat May 14, 2011 4:25 pm

Freeze turned to see one she-cat answer Lionpaw. She stood still, froozin as she turned slowly to see a huge brown with white paws. The tom gasped, Freeze gasped as well. It was her father! " F-F-Freeze!?" Her father asked. Freeze stambered to answer then she meowed " YEs. It is me your daughter." Freeze said adn Cinderblock shook his head and purred licking the top of his daughters head. Freeze smiled and nuzzled her father. Then, to see her father nudging her toward the den with Lionpaw his apprentice (If thats ok?). Freeze turned and followed Lionpaw toward the den, steping into the den her tail tip disappearing through the dark thickets.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat May 14, 2011 4:28 pm

Bramblestar's dark mew sounded from the den. "You may come in."
Lionpaw looked over at Freeze and disappeared deeper in the den to see the dark tabby leader. "Hello Bramblestar, I've bought someone new." Lionpaw meowed lookig over at Freeze. "Her name's Freeze."
Bramblestar slowly rose to his paws and walked over to the she-cat. He looked at her. "Freeze?" he asked. "May I ask what your here for?"
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat May 14, 2011 4:42 pm

Freeze snroted and her fur rose. A low growl echoed his her throat. She answered honestly. " To be honest. I don't know." She said the collar on her neck shone brightly. She stood their waiting for the leaders command to kill Freeze. But he jsut stood their. Freeze sighed deeply and flicekd her tail empatiently.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat May 14, 2011 4:53 pm

Bramblestar examined her. "Your quite fit." he meowed. "And to be in the forest, you can not have a collar. Lionpaw," he mewed and nodded to the golden warrior. Lionpaw walked up and tugged on it, til it slipped it. He then threw it to the side and nodded "Would you like to join Thunderclan?" he asked.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat May 14, 2011 5:05 pm

Her eyes wide in shock. Freeze stambered to answer. She thought fro a moment before she replied " Yes." She said and looekd at Bramblestar. " Yes i would." She repeated. Purring in happines but not showing it. Freeze was different she did not show ehr amusement that often. Only around ehr father and soemone she likes. Freeze stood their and looked toward Lionpaw. She gotta say Lionpaw was handsome. Her fur lied flat and her tail flicked out behind her.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat May 14, 2011 5:09 pm

Bramblestar nodded. "We will have your ceremony now..." he decided and jumped on the high-rock. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here beneath the high-rock!" he yowled. He watched as all the cat gathered round. Lionpaw went under, waiting for Freeze to jump on the high-rcok.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat May 14, 2011 5:14 pm

Freeze walked out of the den and stood beside Bramblestar. Her father, Cinderblock stood on the other side of Bramblestar. Since Cinderblock was the deputy he was allowed to stand beside Bramblestar on the high-rock. Freeze watched the cats gather around the high-rock for a clan meeting. Her adrenaline bumped and her tail lashed out behind her.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat May 14, 2011 5:29 pm

Bramblestar started. When he was finished he looked at who was now called Freezepaw and watched Cinderpaw come toward her. "Good luck kid." he meowed and jumped from the high-rock.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat May 14, 2011 6:53 pm

Freeze listened to Bramblestar say is words. She widened ehr eyes to hear her new name. 'Freezepaw'. Freezepaw turned to see a cat come toward her. She stood tall and held her ground. She felt a tail land on her shoulder. Turning to see it was her father she smiled and Cinderblock licked ehr head before padding off adn disappearing itno Bramblestars den. Freezepaw smield and turned to Lionpaw. All the cats went up to her and congratuated Freezepaw with her new name. Welcoming her into the clan as well.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat May 14, 2011 7:11 pm

Brambleclaw nodded. Lionpaw nodded his greeting. "Hey Freezepaw" he meowed and put his tail on her shoulder. "Wow, nice...." he said. "Love the name!" he meowed.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat May 14, 2011 9:31 pm

Freezepaw smiled and thanked Lionpaw. " Thank you." She meowed and jumped down from the high rock. Padding over to the apprentice den adn sitting downt o get some rest. She curled up into the mossy nest and fell fast asleep, she began to purr and dreampt of her mother.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 15, 2011 6:57 am

Lionpaw watched her go to sleep. He watched as Dovepaw, a small apprentice, smaller than him come up. "Ready to go to dawn patrol?" she asked. Lionpaw nodded. "You defiantly need to come." mewed Lionpaw.
Dovepaw, Lionpaw, and his brother, Jaypaw had the power of Starclan in their paws. Three of Firestar's kin were going to have the power of Starclan in their paws. They thought their sister, Hollypaw was part of the prophecy, but she was not. Lionpaw:Can not be beat in any battle.
Jaypaw:Can go in other's dreams and read the minds.
Dovepaw:Has stronger senses.

❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun May 15, 2011 8:22 am

Freezepaw woke up to find herself in a misty area, no trees just mist. She looked around. She shot her back up to hear her name being called. She seena bright light, blinking as the bright light got closer. She gasped to see it was her mothers figure. A tear rolled down her cheek. Her mother stood their in front of her. Freezepaw walked toward her mother, and as Freezepaw got closer her motehr hugged her tightly, tears sreaming down their faces. Freezepaw sniffled and heard her mothers soft, beautiful voice in her ears. " Freezepaw i'm so happy for you. Your father is glad your with him." Her mothers words went on. " When you are alone, sad, or in trouble. Just think of me, and i will coem to protect you." Freezepaw smiled and meowed. " I will always think about you no matter what i do, or where i am." Freezepaw meowed with sadness mixed with happiness in her voice. Her mothers elecrtic blue eyes blazewd into hers. The shape of her mother disappeared, and soon was gone. Freezepaw, sighed sadly.

She woke up in the mossy nest. Looking out of the den. She stood and walked out of the den and into teh sunlgiht. Her beautiful sleek, smooth fur glistened brightly wiht power and beauty. She seen her father walking up to her. Freezepaw instantly ran over toward ehr father and pressed her muzzle against his flank. " Freezepaw would you like to hutn with me?" Cinderblock meowed. Freezepaws eyes sparkled with delight. " Yes i'd love to." She said happily. Her father led Freezepaw out of the camp and into the forest.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 15, 2011 8:38 am

Lionpaw got back to the camp and yawned. "What a day!" he mewed going into the den and lying down. He blinked a few times before he fell asleep. He suddenly felt blanknes. He soon woke and saw Sun-High had awaken him he came out the apprentice den shaking, himself, and trotting over to the fresh-kill pile. He took a starling from the pile and started to eat on it quickly and quietly, the sweet taste making his stomach fill complete. He looked over to see Jaypaw coming toward him, with Dovepaw behind him. He looked worried, but Dovepaw looked excited. "Lionpaw, we need to talk to you." Jaypaw meowed. "Here, over to my den."
Quickly, Jaypaw turned and headed toward the medicine cat den, Dovepaw and Lionpaw right at his heels. When they were in the nice mossy nest, sitting there together, he spoke, "Lionpaw, Jaypaw, I had a dream from Yellowfang last night, I went into the lake it was full of water, remember out Lionblaze's and Dovewing's, and Jayfeather's prophecy?" she asked. "Well, she said, 'Blood will spill from the rule of the pets...'" Dovepaw mewed. "What does that mean?" Lionpaw asked, scraping the ground. "I don't know, but if any of us receive a message, we meet here again, deal?" asked Jaypaw.
"Deal." both Lionpaw and Dovepaw meowed at once and looked at each other nodding once again. Lionpaw walked out the den, the morning breeze welcoming them.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 15, 2011 10:12 am

[Hello?]
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun May 15, 2011 10:39 am

Freezepaw came through the camp entrance. A huge jack rabbit in her maw. He padded over toward the fresh-kill pile and set it down. She purred then turned to see Dovepaw, and Lionpaw come walking out of the Medinice cat den. She smiled warmly. Racing over to Lionpaw. She greeted him wiht a couple of licks. Purring with amuzement she looked toward Dovepaw and dipped her head.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 15, 2011 10:42 am

Dovepaw nodded and went over to her sister, Lionpaw. When she sat down, she turned to Freezepaw. "How was hunting?" he asked with a friendly tone.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next