Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where a true warrior lies. Is where a true soul is made. [ Peace ]

2 posters

Go down

Where a true warrior lies. Is where a true soul is made. [ Peace ] Empty Where a true warrior lies. Is where a true soul is made. [ Peace ]

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat May 21, 2011 11:20 pm

Venia lashed out her claws, driving them down the right side of her enemy's face. Venia whirled around on her heels to hear a howl break through the snarls of fighting wolves. All was silent as a huge black shadow loomed over the other wolves. Gasps came from the maws of the enemy's as they seen the warrior Fell, stand high upon a rock, looking down at them all. Venia stood there. Suddenly the fighting unleashed out again and all was heard were screams of terror, and yowls of horror. " Oh, yes. Blood will be shed." Whispered Fell. Venia growled and looked up at him. Glaring at him from where she stood. Then snorted and whipped around to bolt her fangs upon the back on an enemy wolf. Venia pinned down a female wolf. All of a sudden her mothers yowl made Venia throw her head up, releasing her grip upon her enemy. Venia gasped and for the first time Venias heart stoped beating, as she seen Fell standing over her mother. Fell looked up blood poaring form his maw. He stood their for a moment before turning and darting into the forest with no further actions. Venia screamed out, " NO!" With that Venia roared in fury, lashing ehr way through the fighting wolves. Blood patches up and down her body. Making her way toward her mothers body, she nudged Fell off her. Venia gritted her fangs, she threw her body to the ground besdie her mothers. Her mother dead body lay their that night. Blood soaring aorund them. The top of her mothers head was cut wide open, blood still poaring out of her forhead and her eyes were clawed as well as her stomach. There was nothing left. Her mother was torn to peices. enia threw her head up into the air, screaming out her pain. She whinned and flung ehr head down around ehr motehrs neck. Gritting her fangs more, tears streamed down her face, and onto her mother beautiful midnight coat. Venia lay their beside her mother, over eharing the crys and terrible nosies of blood being shed and lives being lost. Venia just layed their beside her motehr until she was int eh hands of Starpack. Oh Starpack! Why would it have to be her! Why my mother!

7 MOUTHS LATER...
Venia awoke with a shudder from the whistling of the wind in her ears. Venia sat up andlooked out the entrance of her den. The sun was just now setting across the land. Venia stood up walking out of her den. She sighed and looked up to the sky, a tear ribbled down her cheek. Venia could picture the battle. Her mothers death. And the blood that was shed. HEr pack was destroyed. Now, Venia was out to affenge her mothers death. Fell would not stand by and live on, he kileld ehr motehr and she will kill him.

Picture:
Where a true warrior lies. Is where a true soul is made. [ Peace ] Venia_by_forgranted-d30vf10
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Where a true warrior lies. Is where a true soul is made. [ Peace ] Empty Re: Where a true warrior lies. Is where a true soul is made. [ Peace ]

Post by BayMickey Sat May 21, 2011 11:34 pm

Diavlo had watched and seen the battle from behind the lines. He had smelt the blood, felt the pain, and had caused it all. One mistake caused a battle between families and friends. Diavlo had killed one wolf, a Alpha male of a pack, and another wolf was blamed. His white eyes danced from wolf to wolf as the interesting battle flashed infront of his eyes. Did he fell guilt? No. He was part Shadow Wolf after all. His very dark black pelt showed it, but his almost white, blue eyes showed his mother in him. Diavlo's mother, Youva, was the most loving wolf one has ever met. But sadly she fell in love with a evil brute, Fuoco, which was Diavlo's father. Meanwhile, Diavlo watched the battle gleefully, with a evil smirk upon his lips, then he caught sight of a beautiful fae mourning over a body that seemed passed over. The son of the male Diavlo had killed had caused the dead body's fate. The smile disappeared and for the first time in his life, Diavlo felt guilty.

[size=12][b]A few months later, Diavlo lay in his den, the pictures of that fae in his eyes. He wanted to find her, to comfort her. How could he feel like this? In love, maybe? With a fae he didn't even know? He had only saw her once, and he was almost sure he loved her. She wouldn't like him. Not after what he had done. No. She wouldn't. Diavlo just shook away the haunting thoughts and stood up. The black brute trotted back to the edge of his den, his pelt shining in the sunlight. Diavlo howled once. He hoped the fae could hear his cry for forgiveness, but it didn't seem so.

Diavlo~
Where a true warrior lies. Is where a true soul is made. [ Peace ] 329f21f3
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Where a true warrior lies. Is where a true soul is made. [ Peace ] Empty Re: Where a true warrior lies. Is where a true soul is made. [ Peace ]

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat May 21, 2011 11:49 pm

Venia pricked her ears forward, to hear a cry of forgiveness from a male not far from where she stood, Venia smiled and stretched out ehr neck to let out an enormous howl. She walked forward. She picked up the scent of the male, passign through his land, and coming upon him. She peeked through a small opening in his den. He was handsome, she smiled with glee. Her beautiful sleek body loomed over the sun. Making ehr shadow look huge as she stood infrotn of the entrance. Staring straight at the male. She smirked and flicked her tail out behind her. Venia watched him. She gasped she remembered him from the battle. She had seen him through the trees. Venia growled then threw her head up. She parted her lips to speak. Her beautiful voice flowed out into the wind, " I hope you feel guilty of what you done. My pack was detoryed 'cuz of you." Venia snarled and threw her head down the ground. She pictured the battle, like slideshows in ehr head. The worst part of the flashback was her mothers death. Vena growled and whispered. " Fell will be affenged."
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sat May 21, 2011 11:59 pm

Once he was blamed, Diavlo shook his head. "I did nothing." He looked to see who the voice he spoke to was coming from. It was her. Diavlo held his boredlooked and sat down on the hard stone floor of his den."And who is Fell? I don't know any of you. Also, why are you on my territory?" He cocked his head in question. "And who are you?" Diavlo's voice was mysterious and inticing. Very seducing. He didn't mean for it to come off as that way, it just did. It always had. He had this evil side to him, then the nice as his mother. When the two mixed, it became seductive.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun May 22, 2011 12:08 am

Venia snorted and growled. She sat down upon the cold stone floor. " Don;t act stupid around me brute!" She spat and stood walking towards him. She was seductive and was angry. " I'm Venia who are you." She said. sitting down infrotn of him. Venia looked around his den and then turned back to the male. " Sorry for my rudeness. I have been a mess since my mother had died and is now gone." She sighed with grief and a tear rolled down her cheek.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun May 22, 2011 12:09 am

[ hey i g2g. be on tm. Really tired. Can't believe its summer. I'm happy. Yayz! Alright night Peace! ]
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun May 22, 2011 12:15 am

Diavlo sighed. "I'm Diavlo, son of Fuoco and Youva. The destined future Alpha of the ShadowPack. Blah, blah." He rolled his eyes. "Just call me Diavlo. And I'll say I'm a complete asshole. Got it?" The brute laughed at himself. "And your rudeness is dismissed, but I dare you to try me again. Plus, I'm not stupid. I'm probably even more intelligent than you." Diavlo smiled and pricked his ears up. Her mother had died. Diavlo had pratically killed her! You fool! You bastard! You foolish bastard! her mother! She'll hate you now! Diavlo frowned and nuzzled Venia's shoulder. He wanted to say, 'I'm so sorry.' But the ass inside him couldn't sum up to it. All he could do was sit there a feel guilty. When was this going to stop?

(Me 2! Yayz! See ya! Imma go 2 bed 2! Nighty night!)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun May 22, 2011 10:32 am

Venia snorted and looked at him. " Rude ass!" She spat. Snarling she took her blowed at his face and missed. She growled and tackled him, pinning him down to the ground. Her claws sinking deep into his shoulders. " I'll try you." She snarled in defence. She looked into his eyes, her sky blue eyes blazing inot his, her fangs snapped at his face. She calmed down and then licked his cheek.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun May 22, 2011 10:44 am

Diavlo recovered from the ground. He laughed at her aggresiveness. "You wouldn't do anything." He licked the small droplets of blood off his shoulders. Diavlo raised an eyebrow at Venia after he recieved her lick. He smiled and returned it."So? You haven't answered all my questions. Who is Fell? Why are you on my territory?"
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun May 22, 2011 11:38 am

Venia relased him. She stood up right and lifted her front paw to smoothly lick it from the dirt. She then stratched behind her ears, and shaking her pelt. " You don't know who Fell is? He's one of the most wanted wolves on earth." Venia said and turned, looking uo to the sky. She cleared her throat and went on. " I'm on a quest. That was sent from Starpack. To find and kill Fell for his doing. I won't sit back and watch him kill every heart of a wolf in his path, while i'm still alive." Venia turned back to Diavlo. " He will die beneath my paws... And the only reason i'm on your territory is because i am on a quest, i heard your call as well, so i came to you." Venia said in a seductive tone but then again sweet.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun May 22, 2011 11:49 am

Diavlo sighed. "Well, you sound like some tribal wolf. Ha! I don't follow Starpack. Even though my mother was a descent from the leader. I'ma Shadowwolf. You go ahead and kill this Fell. I'll be fine." The black brute laid down on the stone floor of his den. if she left, he would follow secretly to make sure she was okay. Surely, this Fell wolf was bigger than Venia. If the fae got in trouble, Diavlo would help her. "Just, be careful. A small fae like you doesn't need to go pick a fight with a big brute. Which I assume he is."
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun May 22, 2011 11:59 am

Venia snorted a sighed following the snort. " He may be big. But don't dought me. It doesnt matter about size. It matters about intelligence and swiftness. Which that is how i fight." She said and whirled around on ehr heels, and let out an enourmous battle cry and bolted off into the forest to find Fell. Her swift body zoomed through the trees.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun May 22, 2011 12:18 pm

Diavlo rolled his eyes. Faes... he trotted after her, folowing behind. He could smell her from miles away. She wouldn't be able to get away. He hummed a tune while following Venia. It was all fun to him. The killing and other stuff. Diavlo smiled. This would be fun. Since he ddn't want Venia to smell him, Diavlo had rolled in mud and dirt to mask it. It was that easy.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun May 22, 2011 12:33 pm

Venia went on. She stopped for a breather, and started walking the ways. She began to hum a song. Then, turning into a whisper. She jumped over a log and padded through the muddy surface. She sang the song in a murmur though. She didnt want anyone to hear her. She say beautifuly but was shy. She hoped to not kill herself today. But it was for her mother.

[ the song ]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-Dk0O42c2s
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun May 22, 2011 12:42 pm

Diavlo followed her throughout the forest. Where could this Fell be? Maybe he could kill him before Venia even got to him. Yep. That's what he would do. Diavlo turned to the left and went out someways before bolting back to the direction Venia was going in. Almost immediately, Diavlo caught smell of a horrid wolf. It was a brute, blod mixed wiht his dirty coat. He could smell it. The mysterious brute was about five miles away from him though. Diavlo still ran towards it. Whenever he ran another mile, Diavlo stopped to rest. Quests were hard, but he would have some fun soon.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun May 22, 2011 1:31 pm

Venia stoepd and pricked her ears to hear a sudden lash of bushes rumbling. He then keted through the forest and growled loudly to pick up the scent of Fell. She was only a mile away and as seh got closer, Venia roared in fruy and plunged through the opening of thuckets where Fell was standing. Fell immediately whiped around to face Venia. Her claws were leashed out and her fangs sunk out of ehr maw. HE snarled and snapped at him. Fell chuckled and growled snapping out at her. " Well, well, well. Venia! Long time so see. Huh? seems we have some catching up to do. " Venia growled and snapped at him, then circled eachother. Once in awhile then both would snarl and snap. Venia took in a deep breath and repleid with a nasty snarl. " The only catching up we need to do is avenge my mtoehrs death. Remember Velvet Fell!? The one you killed in the battle only 7 mouths ago!?" Venia roared in thriumph. she growled and jumped forward, lashing out her claws at his hind. Venia snarled and yowled to feel Fells paw bolt down upon her pelt. She whiped her head around to look at the cut down her shoudler. She threw her head up to Fell and snarled. She flung herself at him, driving ehr claws into his forhead adn grasping his maw. She sunk her fangs deep into his muzzle, he whimpered and then used his powerful back paws to flung Venia off him. WHen he did so, Venia took off soem skin from his muzzle and face. Fell roared in defence and charged at Venia. She jumped up instantly and dodged his blow. Making his crash into the tree. Venia growled and jumped upon his back, she threw her paw up to then give her blow t his head and claw down his back. She locked her fangs onto his throat and held on. But Fell whirled around and reared up landing onto Venia. She yelped and then flung him off her with ehr hindlegs. She jumped up and snarled stnading only inches away from Fell. He chuckled and said. " You fight well for a female. But your gonna die like a dog!" Fell roared and charged at Venia jumping up adn about to serve the last blow before....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun May 22, 2011 1:40 pm

...Diavlo jumped out of the thicket. "I wouldn't do that." The laege black wolf's hackles raised as he growled. "Back away, Fell. Or I'll kill you exactly how I killed your father." Diavlo crept closer to the other brute. He circle fell, threatening him to even move. "I told you, Fell. Back away. We can take this elsewhere. Leave her alone." He looked down at Venia, then back up at Fell. "Last chance, Fell." Diavlo was ready to pounce. Just one blow could the samller brute, that's how big Diavlo was. Diaclo stopped his circling and out-leashed his claws. He growled viciously to warn Fell of his outcome that he would face if he didn't move.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun May 22, 2011 2:05 pm

Venia snorted and stood shaking her pelt off. She growled. " What are you doing!" Venia said wiht a snarl. She then snorted. Fell laughed. " You don't scare me brute." Fell chuckled and lashed out his paw at Diavlo. Venia growled in fury and tackled Fell. She pinned him down and snarled in his face. Fell laughed. Then, Venia was flung up to the air. She hit the ground with a loud thud. She gasped for air then growled, Fell pounced upon her and he threw his paw up before Venia swung up her paw and clawed down his face.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun May 22, 2011 2:10 pm

"I should." Diavlo pounced and knocked Fell of Venia. He laded on top of him, pinning him to the ground. He tore at the brute's face with her teeth, showing no mercy. Diavlo clawed and bit, unil Fell was breathing no longer. The black brute released the dead carcass and walked back over to Venia and helped her up. His coat looked black and red, littered with Fell's blood. "Too easy. See? I don't have a wound on my body." Diavlo put Venia on her feet and sat down. "You okay?" He examined her wounds. They didn't seem too serious.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun May 22, 2011 2:27 pm

Venia growled and stood herself. Snorting at Diavlo. She then sighed and looked at the dead body. " I had him." Venia said looked up at Diavlo. She shook her pelt. Blood splattered everywhere. She licked her wound on her shoudler to rid of the blood. She turned back to Diavlo. " Thank you Diavlo. Yes, i'm fine." Venia said with a low snort coming out of her snout. She smiled and snuggled into Diavlo. She shivered as she wind rustled her fur. She wraped her tail around them and her head around his neck. She licked the top of his head.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun May 22, 2011 5:20 pm

Diavlo chuckled and slid from her. "No, no, no. I'm not going to get all mushy-gushy with you now." He walked towards the rocks that piled up to a mountain. He jumped onto one and laid down. "Plus, we're both covered in blood and dirt." Diavlo licked his coat until the blood on the surface was gone. He would clean it for real later. Diavlo licked his paws an dlaid his head between them.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun May 22, 2011 7:43 pm

Venia snorted. She turned and disappeared into the shadows, coming back into thee clearing. Her pelt was glistening wiht beauty as she walked through the shadows. The moonlight shone upon her pelt. Her colored pelt showed brightly now. She smiled and landed down into a mossy nest by a tree. She licked her paws and layed her crown upon them. she closed her eyes and rested for awhile.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun May 22, 2011 8:56 pm

Diavlo snorted. He closed his eyes and tried to sleep, but he didn't suceed. All he saw was the images of Venia weeping over her mother's body. And he had causde it to happen. He had killed Fell's father and killed Fell. Now, Diavlo hated himself for causing so much pain. He blamed his father for it, his evil father. Why couldn't his mother's personality beholded him? Why? No, he had to be a Shadowwolf.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun May 22, 2011 9:08 pm

Venia fell asleep. After 3 hours passed of sleeping. She pricked her ears up to ear a howl break through the silence. She threw her ehad up and listened to the Kerls howl. She howled back. Snorting after she was done and looking up at the moon that shone brightly above them. Venia smiled to see ehr mothers shape appear in the stars. She heard her mothers soft welcoming voice in her ears. A tear traveled down her cheek and onto her paws. She whimpered softly and tears streamed down her face. Her mother lay by her side that night. Venia could see her but no one else could. She shared tounges with her mother and told accient storys. After daylight came, Venia wished her mother goodbye and watched to see her mothers figure disappear into thin-air.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Mon May 23, 2011 3:24 pm

Diavlo started at the ground the whole night. He stared a the black blades of grass, hidden by the moonlight. Diavlo thought about what he could of been if he hadn't been a Shadowwolf. He oucld of been a father by now, a mate, a friend. He coud have a pack with eight, maybe nine other wolves. Diavlo could have lived in a better land. His parents could of been still alive. he mourned over this until mourning, then he snuck off to go take a quick dip in a lake.

Once he was in the lake, he wen tunder water. Diavlo came up, his black coat shining like his eyes. He made his way towards the opposite side of the lake.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down