Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Typically Crazy Tomboy

2 posters

Go down

Your Typically Crazy Tomboy Empty Your Typically Crazy Tomboy

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 11:54 pm

Ruby-
I sighed and collapsed onto the bench in front of the school. My knee to my chest and my expression mean, I waited for the bus to arrive. Day after day, I did the same thing. School, bus, hell. I run my fingers through my thick hair and watch as people lined up. Why were they in such a hurry to go home? I shook my head in disgust and stood up when the yellow twinky was in sight. I was wearing black skinnies, a tank top, and heals. The details unimportant. When I stepped onto the bus, everyone made sure they would 'stand up to me' and save their seat. I rolled my eyes and got the preppy bitch in the third left seat to move. Once in my seat, no one dared sit by me. I glance around with a smug look, not that I cared if anyone liked me, just a part of me longed for a special someone to come along who liked me for me. Just then, the new kid asked to sit by me and the whole bus went silent. I raise my eyebrows and look him over. "Sure." The simpliest of words escape my mouth and I put my legs on the ground, the guy sat next to me. Then the expected uproar of gossip launched in the confined bus as we drove off. "So, how's life" I said in a sarcastic tone to the boy next to me.
[mature, age- senior, must be descriptive]

Your Typically Crazy Tomboy 2ztlq28

Back to top Go down

Your Typically Crazy Tomboy Empty Re: Your Typically Crazy Tomboy

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 9:23 pm

~ Erm, Bump? ~

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun May 29, 2011 11:54 pm

( Eh, sorry it took a while to reply, my computer is running a bit slow, may end up switching to my phone, so if the posts get shorter and what not, you'll know why. )

Gale
I shifted a little from one foot to the other as I waited outside of the school for the bus. All around me, I could hear the whispers, could see the fingers pointed in my direction. I just tossed my head slightly up to stare at the street, trying to block out the gossip. Few people had come up to me at all today, my first day, but I couldn't care. Most teachers had asked me to stay after, anyway, to scold me on coming in during the middle of the second trimester. I sighed slightly as the bus came around, stepping towards the line forming. Everyone hurried to get in front of me, undoubtedly shunning the new kid, and I rolled my eyes. That was mature. I rolled my shoulders back beneath my leather jacket, picking at the hem of my T-shirt.

When finally I could step onto the bus, I climbed in hurriedly, hearing the doors sliding shut just behind me. Turning to face the aisle, I paused, seeing all the seats occupied by at least one person. Beginning down the aisle, I shook my head slightly as everyone I tried to catch eyes with pointedly turned away and began talking with whoever happened to be next to them. I stopped again, turning to my left to look at a girl sitting alone in a seat.

"Can I sit here?" Like a ripple effect, every sound on the bus, save for the engine, was hushed, and I could feel Their eyes on me, but didn't give them the satisfaction of turning towards them. I just kept looking at the girl, as if daring her to say no. With a simple 'sure' from her, I was sitting down on the seat next to her, and instantly the bus became an uproar of gossip as it began to pull out. Looking straight ahead for a moment as the bus began moving, I turned my head to look at her when she talked, hearing the sarcasm all but dripping from her tone. I rolled my eyes slightly, taking on the same tone as her, almost mocking, able to tell she was in a bad mood.

"You try being the new kid," I say, and my tone was almost as bored-sounding as it was sarcastic. I shook my head slightly, green eyes studying her for a moment or two. "It never makes 'life' all that great."
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 12:03 am

Ruby~
I scoffed "Got some balls don't ya" I said and turned to look at him. "I'm Ruby, and I know who you are, Gale, the teacher's enemy" I joked and leaned against the side of the bus, giving us both the space we wanted. We were both outcasts, and we didn't care to be close to anyone. I pulled my jacket off because of the humidity and heat from all the freaks of nature surrounding us. Maybe he could be somewhat of company for the rest of the school year. Whatever, like I cared.

[that's fine, I don't care Razz Smile ]

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon May 30, 2011 12:15 am

( Haha, okay xD. )

Gale
I arched my eyebrows at her.
"Why yes, last time I checked, I still had all parts down there, unless you'd care to check, also," I say dryly, now understanding why the rest of the bus tended to avoid her.
"Well then, I'd say it's nice to meet you, but I'm not quite sure exactly what emotion it is that I feel about you so far," I say. I shook my head again.
"But seeing as you already know oh-so-much about me, it seems a bit unfair that all I've caught from you is your name and your attitude. Is someone having a bad day?" I mocked.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 12:21 am

Ruby~
"Everyday is a bad day for me hunny" I said with a sigh and then apologized "Sorry that I'm a bitch, just how I am, and sorry that I'm the only one available to sit with." I chuckled and glanced out the window to see where we were. Ugh, not far from my place. I then turned and looked at him. "So, you want to know me better? well lets see, everyone hates me, they find me 'weird', and I don't really know anyone here." I said with honesty and shrugged "Not much to me".

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon May 30, 2011 12:41 am

Gale
I just shrugged slightly.
"It's not like anyone else has offered to get to know me or anything, and I'd prefer to have my first day not feel like a fail since I didn't meet a single person," I scoff, then fall silent to listen to her. I rolled my eyes slightly, not too impressed.
"Well, did anyone make your mood a bad one, or are you just cynical?". I shrugged slightly.
"Sounds like you have a fun life," I say, falling at a loss for words, already seeing how she had previously reacted to me asking about her.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 12:47 am

Ruby~
I rolled my eyes "Look, you don't have to try to be my friend or to act like you want to. If you hate me, so what, if you like me, good for you." I said with a lack of emotion, my words cold and yet in a crazy kind of way, fun.
[srry, cnt really think right now]

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:13 pm

( It's fine. )

Gale
Now my eyebrows shot up.
"Now, who's to say," I begin, pausing slightly, my voice low, "that I hate you? I have, afterall, only known you for the two minutes I've been on this bus," I scoff. I rolled my eyes again. So what if I was lonely? It had been a long day, afterall, and why should I want to spend my time here alone and mopey?
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:23 am

Ruby~
I chuckled "Figured you were like most people" I said and glanced over at him. I paused and thought for a second, then looked back out the window. Cars and signs passed by the same way my thoughts were, until I forced them to disapear. Now, all the cars and signs were simply splashes and streaks of color.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:25 pm

Gale
I just shrugged slightly in response, my eyes meeting her's for a brief moment before she looked out the window. I shrugged my shoulders and leaned back against the seat, letting my head fall back and closing my eyes for hopefully the remainder of the ride.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:55 am

Ruby~
I rest my head against the window. The pressure caused my long, blond hair to bump slightly. I remembered how nice the window felt during winter days, the coolness against my head. Now, in the nearing summer, it was warm, and therefore not near as comfortable. I shifted my position and leaned more against the seat, that way only my shoulder was against the window.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:27 am

Gale
I felt the bus begin to brake beneath me. Opening my eyes, I lifted my head to look put the window, then shrugged the tension from my shoulders and picked up my bag. "I'd say it was nice to meet you, but I suppose I'll leave that choice up to you," I say monotonously, as the bus began to stop.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:31 pm

Ruby~
I chuckled, and smiled at him "It was nice meeting you, Gale" I said. My voice caused the whole bus to silence one more, and once he got off I rolled my eyes.
"What?! A friend, for Ruby, OMG" I said sarcasticly "Stupid monkeys" I mumbled and watched as Gale walked away from the bus stop. I then glanced at the number on the sign, greatttt I will be home soon. I sighed and shifted in my seat. My thoughts raced and I tried to push them away..

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:16 pm

Gale
I rolled my eyes at her when I stood, ignoring the looks from others on the bus as I got off. Shouldering my backpack as the bus began pulling away from the stop, I start walking down the sidewalk to the apartment complex where my mom and I lived.
My parents were split, my dad being a drunk and always being involved with gangs and drugs, so I spent most of my time with my mom, an artist and art dealer who spent most of her time at the gallery that I hardly visited. pulling the spare key from my pocket to unlock the door, grumbling about how I would add a set of car keys to the collection I had going as soon as I had the money, I pushed through the slow door and stepped into the dim apartment.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:30 pm

Ruby~
I get up and walk off the bus when my stop arrived. Sighing, I slowly begin walking towards my father and I's little cabin in the woods.

[srry, brain fart Razz]

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:55 pm

( It's fine, it's probably about to get slow xD )

Gale
The apartment was dim and musty-smelling as I shut the door behind me. Our few belongings were already unpacked, the furniture moved in. Heading down the hall to my room, I drop my backpack on the bed, dropping into a chair and turning on the tv, mindlessly flipping through channels until I found one where Morgan Freeman was in the character listings.

xD
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:49 pm

[lolz yea, it probably will]

Ruby~
I reach my house and open the door "Dad, I'm home!" I yelled sarcastically, then walked down the hallway, opening the door to my room. Setting my backpack outside of the room, I open the door and step inside. Instead of a room on Earth, it opens to a room in Hell. A hot, frightening, inferno of a room. Sighing, I plop down onto my bed and wait for my Father to visit me. Yea, this is why I don't like people close to me, I'm Lucifer and Lillith's daughter. I cringed at the thought and groan in annoyance.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:58 am

Gale
I wasn't that far into the movie she the phone rang, and I walked slowly to it, feeling lazy.
"Hello?"
"Hey, honey, did you get my note?" my mom's familiar voice was on the other end.
"I haven't been in the kitchen yet."
"Oh. Well, there are cold cuts inthe fridge, if you're hungry, I'm going to be working late tonight again.". Again. Surprise there. The conversation lasted briefly longer, ending in an awkward silence before we both said our goodbyes and hung up. If wasn't surprising that she was staying out again; she spent all of her time at the art gallery.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:06 am

Ruby~

Lucifer walks into my room and smirks "How was school?" He asked. I roll my eyes "Don't go there" I retorted, laying back onto my bed. Kicking my heels off I pull my legs into a crossed position and put on a fake smile "How are you?" I said and ignored him from that point on, pulling out my cell phone and checking my messages. All this time and I haven't found somebody to text. You think I'd learn.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:52 pm

Gale
I shake my head slightly, setting the note back on and opening the fridge to look at the food I really wasn't in the mood for. Not wanting to stay in the apartment, I make sure I have the apartment key in my pocket and head out. Mineaswell look around the town.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:56 pm

Ruby~

My dad walked out of the room, our eyes pure black, even the part that was supposed to be white. "Hey dad.... can I go out?" I said nervously.

[harder to reply when your ppl are separate Razz]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:06 pm

( Yeah, it us ^.^ )

Gale
The streets were depressing looking, as they usually were in the trashy area of big cities, and I turned t back to it and tried to find a place not as dank. Cars sped past at speedy rates, and every so often a siren would go off somewhere.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:10 pm

Ruby~
He didn't answer, so I took it as a yes. I grab my phone and wallet, and hurry towards the door to my 'house'. "Ruby?" Great. I rolled my eyes and turned around, putting on a fakely happy face. "Hello mother, what would you like today?" I snorted and put my hand on my hip, leaning with obvious annoyance.
"Don't treat me like that, where are you going?"
"Out" I answered shortly.
She studied me with faked concern.
"Bye" I growled and opened the door, then slammed and locked it behind me. I step out the front door and head to town.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down