Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adanna - Part 1

Go down

Did you like it?

Adanna - Part 1 I_vote_lcap33%Adanna - Part 1 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Adanna - Part 1 I_vote_lcap0%Adanna - Part 1 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

Adanna - Part 1 Empty Adanna - Part 1

Post by Emoticon Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:15 pm

Adanna was just another new junior at Falcon High School. She had dark green eyes and rich chocolate hair. She had light brown skin that was always untanned, no matter how much she tried to equal it. She wasn't too popular, or liked. She wasn't too slim, with some added weight in the noticible regions. She didn't have many friends, besides Samie and Lexi. She wasn't very social, but her big mouth often got her into trouble, and her personailty made it hard for her to find and keep new friends. Despite this, she stays strong, and with her know-it-all attutide and her perfect grades, she maneges to rise to the top of her classes. But today was her first day as an senior, and she had been studying some things last summer break, so she can be prepared for the work ahead. She had big feet, always bigger then the other girls feet and most of the women teachers, which lead her to the nickname 'Big Foot' when she was an softmore from the popular girls that always made fun of her when she got high scores, gossiping and smiling snooty smiles whenever she glances at them, or tries to stop her. Their neon pink lip stick and commanding presence always got on her nerves, which they loved. Senior year was going to be even harder with more of those perfect monsters in her class, just to annoy her, and her best friend, Samie, was moving to Miami. "I always wanted to be there. But I'll miss you, I'll try to keep in touch, I promise" 5 weeks ago, and still hasn't called me once or even said hello. She 'forgets' what she promises, But I don't mind, I don't want to pressure her to admit that she dosen't want to talk to me anymore. I'll try to make new friends, If I'm not too busy ignoreing those snooty girls at school. Were getting over 20 new students, adding to our 360 student school. Maybe I can survive my junior year, but everyday I walk an thin tightrope, sometimes falling into the shark tank and getting back up to fall again. Will I be left unscaved without an piece of gum on my hand? I wish.

"Wake up! Wake up Adanna!" said Mom, shaking my whole entire body to get me to wake up. "Darn it girl if you won't wake up I will dunk you in an ice bath!" said Mom, leaving my room to get her radio and wake me up by putting in full blast in my ear. After mom was gone, Quil, my 8 year old brother, with black hair and blue eyes and big ears, ran into my room carying an blowhorn. "Lets see if she wakes up." said Quil, with an devilish smile. He moved the hair out of my ear, turned her to his oppisite side and blowed it into my ear. "AHHH!!" I said, quickly getting out of bed, covering my ears. I looked around to see where Quil was, since Quil was almost 90% of the cause when something bad happened. Before I could turn my head, Quil ducked to the side of my bed, but Since I felt him turning me, I knew where he was. I yawned, then quickly jumped out of bed, and in an flash, grabbed Quil's shirt and threw it towards the door, Quill stumbling trying to regain balence and hits the wooden door closet door on his back, causing an big thump. When he gets up, I quickly run at him, but he was too fast and ran towards my light purple door I painted 2 years ago. My bedroom is so huge it took Quil about 3 seconds at his top speed, not counting the time to get to his speed, to reach the door. About 1 second after that, he reached the door, pulling his hand out to grab the door knob, only inches away from the door knob. I was right on his path, only 2 feet away from his shirt. Quil looked behind me, only to give me his smug smile and drop his orange blow horn right beneath my feet, right when I got hold of his shirt, but let go of It as soon as I started going down. I slowed him down only an little bit, but he quickly regained his speed. But that fall made me see something, that would probbley cause him an bloody nose and warning to not come in my room. Mom heard the Blow Horn! She opened the door faster then continued pushing the door against the carpet. Quil realized that the door opened at stopped by stopping his feet, but his speed was too much from his normal extreame way of stopping himself. He leaned forward to get balence, but by then the door had already touched his arm. He started push agasint it, with Mom only having an limited vision inside my room, thought I was blocking the door, pushed even harder at the door, slamming Quil's feet and making him tip over, only his left arm supporting his wieght. He put his arm fast to support his weight, but he was too slow, and before He even started to resist the pushing of the door, his nose slammed into the wall, leaving an bloody mark and blood dripping from his nose. "OWWW!" said Quil, kicking the door, making mom push her head to take an look. "Quil! What are you doing in this room!?" She yelled. She looked behind the door and saw Quil bleeding from his nose. "Adanna! What did you do to your poor brother?" She said, looking at me with her punishment eyes. It wasn't fair! He was the one who snuck into her room and waked me up, and he dosen't get punished! Just like last time when I was listining to music and he stole my MP3 player and I chased him around the house and he triped and rolled down the the 1st floor. She knew she would be punished further, but her loud mouth couldn't keep shut. "He snuck into my room and waked me up with an blow horn! I just chased him and it's not my fault the he didn't stop fast enough!" I said, getting up. I looked at my clock and ran towards the door. "Gotta get ready for my first day of school." I said, and mad dash towards the door. "We'll discuss this later at dinner time. Adanna your cleaning up this blood, Quil, go downstairs and clean your bloody nose." Mom said. Adanna ignored her, trying to block out the vision of her cleaning her brother's blood in her room. She turned the hot water on, then balenced it with the cold water, and stepped in. As soon I got out, I ironed my hair and combed it, wrapped the towel around herself and stepped out of the bathroom and went towards her room. But, Quil had other plans. He wanted revenge, so he made up an little plan that would hurt him, but will get his sister in even more trouble. He smiled, and before Adanna could open the door, Quil jumped out. "BOO!" yelled Quil, making Adanna jump back. "You little Weasel!" I yelled, and grabbed him by his shirt, and tossed him towards the stairs, making sure I didn't throw him down the stairs like last time he stole my homework and I rolled him down the stairs. "This is my chance, but I gotta roll like she pushed me down the stairs." thought Quil. He rolled down the stairs, barely missing our little sister, Sukie, with brown eyes and tanned skin and only 4, was missed by an inch but knocked down by Quils hands. She fell flat on her face, and what she is known for, gave an very loud wail. I watched Quil roll down the stairs, but Quil wasn't down to the bottom yet, and he was going very fast. When he was about to pass the 3rd level, Our other sister, Jem, light hazel hair and brown eyes, 13 and more brown then Sukie, got pushed and tripped down the stairs, but she couldn't stop and kept sumersulting down the stairs. She was fast, but Quil was faster and pushed her down the stairs even faster, but since he was rolling sideways, the wood was sharp and dug into Jem's slipper stop her for less then one second, but that was just enough for her to hold on and stop, but she was so dizzy she tumbled forward and started rolling sideways, and her arm got caught in the in the legs of the staircase bench, making her scream. "OWWW!!!" screamed Jem, but her arm wasn't broken. She stopped completly, but didn't move her arm, she just laid their, crying. Quil's destruction wasn't over yet, Iam and Sam, the 6 year old twins, with blonde hair and blue eyes with their mothers Albino skin, saw Quil coming and went back into their rooms. As soon as they passed, they saw him roll towards Beliks room. "That looks fun! maybe we should try!" said Sam, but before they got on their knees. Belik, their orange haired brother, with white creamy skin and dark hazel eyes, only 11 stepped outside his door, with the worst timing. Quil rolled on his feet, making him tip over and fall, with Quil's Jacket pulling on his hair. "I'm going to kill you Quil!" He screamed, trying to grab his legs. Trying to get to the bottom which was only an room to go. He dug his elbows in the stairs, and made him go airbone, and take of his jacket, leaving Belik busting his chin on the staircase bench. Quil put his arm down, and pushed himself downward to give him some more speed. He saw the end of the stairs, and put his arms out and grabbed the staircase bench leg, but his speed made him have to hold on to 3 more to stop. He got up, only 15 stairs from the bottom, and looked behind him. "Oh sh-" but before he could finish the sentence, Belik, Sam, and Ike started making him roll towards the stairs. "This is fun!" exclaimed Ike. "Stop pushing me Sam!" yelled Belik. "We're hitting the bottom!" Screamed Quil, and an big Smack as they hit the tile on the kitchen, while mom was waxing the floor. "What the he-" but before she could finish the sentence, Belik slammed her waist into the counter, making her yelp out in pain. Dad, brown hair with normal brown eyes, walked in to see what happened. "Babe, what the he-" But before he could finish the sentence, Iam grabbed his foot and made it off balence. "Iam what are you do-" Sam smacked his leg. But before he could say anything, Quil slide full speed at dad's leg, making him lose his balence and lean on a chair, but the weak, old chair couldn't support his weight. As dad was getting up, the chair clapsed, making him smack his chest on the floor and the chair pieces. "Argh!!" Dad yelled in pain. But upstairs Adanna was already dressed. She had an dark purple shirt with pink butterfly prints all over the dress. She also had an light purple jacket that was short with long sleeves with butterfly prints, to match the shirt. She had knee low white jean shorts, with only side pockets. She grabbed her 5 pouch book bag and put some light blue shoes with navy laces. She put all the things in her book bag including her doliphin printed phone. She slided the back bag on herself and went down the stairs. "What happened?" I said, not knowing if Quil caused all this. "You pushed Quil down again didn't you?" Mom said, fury growing in her eyes. I didn't want to face her wraith, not yet at least. I drank my orange juice down and gobbled up my eggs, and took the piece of bacon and took an bite. "Bye mom. Thanks for breakfeast!" I said. "Oh where do you think your going missy? Get back here!" Mom yelled, but I already broke out into an run and bite the last picee of bacon.

Adanna was getting tired, her legs dragging and her laces untied. Fannily, after reaching the bus stop, she slided down to the ground by the sign post. She took some deep breaths. She forgot her clock was 30 minutes fast. "Great now I got to wait an hour. Who in the world does this?" I said. Out of nowhere, this boy with tanned skin, hazel eyes, with an light eye color to match his hair and silver glasses with braces walks up. "Hey! Why are you here!?I'm supposed to be here first! I'm going to kill you!" He said wheezing. I turned to him, rolling my eyes. "Yeah, and you shouldn't talk like if you don't want to get kicked in the face." I said, getting up, just to be taller then the little kid. "What are you, and 7th grader?" I asked, hoping I don't have to ride with middle school kids like these. "Ah....n-n-no I'm an Sophmore." He said, his cofidence fading away. "Ok..." I said. "Whats your name?" I asked. "Dean." He said, standing straight. I rolled my eyes. 10 minutes passed when this weird group came. They all had glasses, and light brown hair. They were wearing the same white shirts but different shorts. When they came, Dean started squirming in his seat. Once they came closer, She got an closer look. "Great, Kim,Jeniffer, and Lulu are coming." I said, with heavy scracasim. "I know, this is terrific!" Dean screamed. I just rolled my eyes at him. "Look who it is, Adanna Bigfoot." Jen said, with an malicous smile. "Maybe you should turn around and go back to your bus stop, and stop stalking me at my bus stop." I said, getting up and looking at her in the face. "I don't need directions from anyone like you. Come on girls, lets get out of this trashy neighborhood." She said, turning back in defeat. After them, was another group. Kyle, John, Dolton, and this new kid with reddish hair and light brown eyes. She knew he wasn't going to last long in his group, and he was kinda cute. Just then, I hear footstepps behind me. "Still got that spring wardrobe?" Said Lexi, coming to sit down next to her. "Yep." I said. "Hey Adanna!" Yelled Kyle from an distance. "hi." I replyed. When Kyle's group came, Kyle whispered something into his friend's ears. They sat on the ground next to an empty bench, and Kyle sitting an foot away from me. "Kyle is about to make an move on you." Lexi quickly whispered. Before I could respond, Kyle put his arm around me and got closer. "How about us, Adanna?" he asked. I was so grossed out I almost threw up in my mouth. "Not even in your dreams perv!" I dug my half inch claws into his hands and threw him off the bench. When he got up I kicked him down to the ground over by his 'group' of friends. I wore an smug smile and sat back down next to Lexi. 5 minutes later, this girl with stunning black hair and black eyes, while texting walked down to the bench and sat by me. "Hello, my name is Jublie, am an freashmen at this school. What's yours?" She said , smiling. "Mine is Adanna and this is Lexi." I replyed. "Hi" Lexi replied quick as she went back to txting. 15 minutes later, Joseph and Alexus, the 'star' couple, walked in and sat next to us. While me and Lexi were raising our family's phone bill, Joseph, tanned skin with shady brown eyes and dark brown hair, gave me his phone number. Lexi was still busy texting someone else, but i messeged her before she was done. "Joseph gave me his phone #" I txted. "r u sure? dont be foolin me" lexi twxted back. "Im sure txt Alexus." I txted lexi. "no im not goin in no dram" she texted back. "fine laz ill do it" I txted back. I txted Alexus
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum