Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Mid-Evil Romance [ Pick'N'Play ]

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

My Mid-Evil Romance [ Pick'N'Play ] Empty My Mid-Evil Romance [ Pick'N'Play ]

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:03 pm

PLOT: Ceola is your average medieval young woman. But little does anyone know, she plays a much bigger part than the woman at the market. Quietly, Ceola is plotting against the King's demise with an outlawed group called the K.D. (King's Death -- creative, right?). Ceola's job is to take out the prince, by stealing his heart and playing him into his own death. Though as Ceola continues to get to know the young, handsome, dashing prince, she actually falls in love, and finds herself in a predicament of being killed because of her failure of the K.D., or being killed by the King due to her illegal allegiance with the K.D. Ceola also has to keep the prince safe from harm, now. Can she do it?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------++++

Name: Ceola
Position: Main Assassin in K.D.
Personality: She's cunning and seductive. She's intelligent and witty, as well as sly and convincing.
History: She won't tell.
Crush: None Yet.. [ Eventually the prince ]
Player: Me
Picture~
My Mid-Evil Romance [ Pick'N'Play ] Violet_Velvet_Medieval_Dress_7_by_Angirias
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------++++

Name: Auden
Position: Prince
Personality~ Stern; quiet: shy: smart.
History~ Auden isn't some spoiled prince as you think. He is a great man. Raised by his evil father, Auden is pushed to do wrong, but proceeds not to. He had to cook for himself, clean for himself, and pratically raise himself. You can just say he has a hard life.
Crush~ None, yet.Player: Peace
Picture~
My Mid-Evil Romance [ Pick'N'Play ] Medievalmenswear13

Name: Palomar
Position: King
Personality: [ Choose ]
History: [ Choose ]
Crush: [ Choose ]
Player: ~Open~
Picture~
My Mid-Evil Romance [ Pick'N'Play ] Medieval-warrior%20prince

Name: Oletha
Position: Queen
Personality: Demanding; bossy; nice (while in prescence of king); fake.
History: She was chosen when she was 15 to wed the king, and obeyed.
Crush: The King (husband)
Player: Peace
Picture~
See Page 2

Name: Darren
Position: Leader of K.D.
Picture~
My Mid-Evil Romance [ Pick'N'Play ] Medieval_Knight_Wallpaper_JxHy

Name: Payton
Position: Member of K.D. // Archer
Picture~
My Mid-Evil Romance [ Pick'N'Play ] Annex%20-%20Heston,%20Charlton%20%28El%20Cid%29_01
Feel Free to Change Image

Name: Mavis
Position: King's Knight
Personality: Loyal; Courageous; Outspoken; Brave
History: He's been serving under his king since he was 18 years old, and plans to do so for the rest of his God-given life.
Crush: None
Player: Me/Thunderstruck
Picture~
My Mid-Evil Romance [ Pick'N'Play ] Knight-jousting

Name: Madison
Position: Auden's Maid/Servant & Clothes Maker [ Makes Clothes When Not Serving Auden ]
Personality: Rather silent and obedient.
History: Just a maids life
Player: Harley the Invisible
Picture~
My Mid-Evil Romance [ Pick'N'Play ] Bv36800
See On 2nd Page

Name: Raisa
Position: Spy of K.D.
Personality: She is experienced and is a great spy.
History: Full of experience.
Crush: She doesn't know...
Player: *Twisted Shadows*
Picture~
vvv Look Below vvv

Name: Wren
Position: Assassin in K.D.
Personality: Find Out -- but she's smart.
History: Ask -- but it's full of killing.
Crush: To Be Reveiled...
Player: Wild One
Picture~
vvv Look Below vvv

ONE CHARACTER PER PERSON.
If there is "Feel Free to Change Image" underneath a picture, whoever claims that character can change the image as long as it's a medieval picture and isn't anime or anything animated.
If there are extra characters, I will let people take more than one character. First come first serve. :] Please enjoy.

Last edited by Thunderstruck on Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:42 pm; edited 8 times in total

Back to top Go down

My Mid-Evil Romance [ Pick'N'Play ] Empty Re: My Mid-Evil Romance [ Pick'N'Play ]

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:29 pm

I'll take her please!

Name: Wren
Position: Assassin in K.D.
Personality:Find out but she's smart
History: Ask but it's full of killing
Crush: To be reviled
Player: Me
Picture~
Coming soon

Back to top Go down

My Mid-Evil Romance [ Pick'N'Play ] Empty Re: My Mid-Evil Romance [ Pick'N'Play ]

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:19 pm

:] All right.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:52 pm

Whaa I can't find a pic, and I really wanna join!
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:57 pm

a pic for which character? You can join and add a pic whenever you want. Or you could just give a description.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:11 pm

Name: Raisa
Position: Spy of K.D.
Personality:She is experienced and is q great spy
History:Full of experience
Crush:She doesn't know...
Player: *Twisted Shadows*
Picture~
My Mid-Evil Romance [ Pick'N'Play ] 5718672734_cdde408345

Name:Spy
History:With His Owner...
Personality:Can be nice, evil, great at hiding is loyal to Raisa
Crush:Celea's horse. (If it's a mare)
My Mid-Evil Romance [ Pick'N'Play ] 31784995
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:37 pm

My Mid-Evil Romance [ Pick'N'Play ] 125958755_887554ad99

(I'm not sure if it's animin but could you still accepted it? O and can I change her age to 20 or 25 or 26?)

Name- Emma ( A royal name in medieval England)
Age- 3 and a half
Gender-Mare
History-Her owner bought her when she was only a tinny tiny little foal and rasied her to be three and bred her to a strong stud. Her owner sales horses as her look normal job and plus beacuse she loves them. Her foal is one week away from weaning time.
Personality- Find out but don't touch her foal if she doesn't know\trust you unless YOU WANT TO GET HURT! MaHa!
Crush- No one................Yet.
Breed- Spanish mustang.
Picture of her and her son-

My Mid-Evil Romance [ Pick'N'Play ] Emma ..My Mid-Evil Romance [ Pick'N'Play ] Wild_spanish_mustang_mare_and_foal_42-18118391
http://www.visualphotos.com/photo/2x3497918/wild_spanish_mustang_mare_and_foal_42-18118391.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:35 pm

Ummm, I look at the outfit, and it's not very medieval. But I'll accept it. And the horse works. And I can change the age to 25.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:02 pm

Ok....I found it by looking up midevel girls. I'm going to find one for when she not dressed in her suit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:12 pm

Ok this is what she where's while not working for the K.D.-
My Mid-Evil Romance [ Pick'N'Play ] 2a_1_sbl
My Mid-Evil Romance [ Pick'N'Play ] Fair_maidens_dress_blue
My Mid-Evil Romance [ Pick'N'Play ] AAAAC_g-Pd4AAAAAAQd2ZQ
My Mid-Evil Romance [ Pick'N'Play ] Medieval-wedding-dress-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:13 pm

that's good.
Twisted you're accepted, as well. sorry I missed that at first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:15 pm

O and here's what she looks like hair and body forming wise...o and this is also her dress-
My Mid-Evil Romance [ Pick'N'Play ] Medieval-princess

(The 1st pic I found for her is not what she looks like...it's just her suit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:20 pm

ok

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:03 am

I really wanna join, but I don't see any I want
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:11 pm

I can delete a character. Just choose a character whose job you want, and make a character based off of that. :] the positions of each character has to stay, though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:51 pm

The maid? If she isn't already taken
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:02 pm

Sure. :] Just need a new pic (if you want to find one) and/or description, and the other things that say " [ Choose ] " filled out! Then you're done.

ALSO ---- seconds up for grabs!

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:09 pm

Name: Madison
Position: Auden's Maid/Servant & Clothes Maker [ Makes Clothes When Not Serving Auden ]
Personality: Rather silent and obedient, to lazy to write the rest
History: Just a maids life
Player: Harley the Invisible
Picture~
At bottom

Clothing-

My Mid-Evil Romance [ Pick'N'Play ] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSTgGjA6FQxQhZxa0JSVTFnPy_A4s7JXQCMpyqTIgXOirrv3z19A

Pic-

My Mid-Evil Romance [ Pick'N'Play ] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5GaTo691rLeDe6DZZ9hRVyiXGreIumlnXJ47shSce1ccgBVa-

Last edited by Harley the Invisible on Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:13 pm

Okee-dokes! Any second characters that tickle your fancy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:21 pm

I'm adding one hope you don't mind-

Name-Ella
Position: She takes care of the royal horses and is an assent for Madison when Madison needs her to be.
Personality: Find out
History: Unknown...She was a 9 year found on the a dirt road alone.
Player: Wild one
Picture~
(Cold not find one.... :Frown: . )

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:22 pm

I dnt see any
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:26 pm

Okay! Gotta wait until the others are taken before we can start. ^___^

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:01 pm

Auden?
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:31 pm

sure. :] bio?

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:38 pm

Personality~ Stern; quiet: shy: smart.
History~ Auden isn't some spoiled prince as you think. He is a great man. Raised by his evil father, Auden is pushed to do wrong, but proceeds not to. He had to cook for himself, clean for himself, and pratically raise himself. You can just say he has a hard life.
Crush~ None, yet.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum