Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrow's Herd (Harley the Invisible)

2 posters

Go down

Arrow's Herd (Harley the Invisible) Empty Arrow's Herd (Harley the Invisible)

Post by Silver Brumby Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:48 am

Arrow----
I galloped through the mountains, over rock, through rivers and across valyes(sp?). His legs were burning with pain, he had been running for three days flat and the last of his energy was taken from him suddenly. He cloapsed on the ground in a big heap, breathing heavily. He touch his nose to the ground and a tear ran from his eye. He didn't want to hurt anyone but he had to leave. He struggled to get up and went to find a shelter form him to rest in for the day. He found a large tree laying cross the low fork of another. He walked into it and colapsed to the ground. Tearing his newly healed scars. Arrow winced in pain but quickly fell asleep...

Arrow at present time:
Arrow's Herd (Harley the Invisible) 6a00e553bd675c88340120a76b61c1970b-800wi
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Arrow's Herd (Harley the Invisible) Empty Re: Arrow's Herd (Harley the Invisible)

Post by Harley Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:27 pm

Sky had followed Arrow, his cent never fading. She rested the second day, trudging through mud, but never losing his trail. "Arrow! Arrow where are you!" She cried, voice dry and cracked from the lack of water. Arrow's scent was stronger the next day. "Arrow!" Sky spotted his tracks in the moist ground. It didn't look like Feather had bothered to follow, but that didn't matter. She slowly walked around the tree, nuzzling her true love's neck. "Arrow...." She lay down next to him, pushing the, both father into the tree and out of the new falling rain.

Arrow's Herd (Harley the Invisible) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_vCC8cPTTZpVHqfjDoJ-U7fFiyGNxuoRsV6t1LOiIVgKENXxj
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Arrow's Herd (Harley the Invisible) Empty Re: Arrow's Herd (Harley the Invisible)

Post by Silver Brumby Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:28 am

Arrow was only minorly aware that there was another horse with him. Exauhsted, he slept through the entire day. He woke at dawn, the orange sunlight gleaming around the think trees and flooded the entrentce of their shealter. Arrow yawned and looked at the mare next to him. He nuzzeled his nose into the hollow behind her chin and liked her cheek once. He could tell by her breathing that she would wake up soon. Arrow looked out of the shealter and relised that the rain had finially stopped. He smiled a crooked smile and felt Sky stirring beside him...
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:57 am

Sky felt the lick, and her tail flicked. "Arrow...." She muttered, lifting her head. "I just had to follow you, Feather wasn't doing anything." The mare wanted to see her family, wanted to regain the head of the herd with Arrow. "I wonder how Cloud and Phantom, Secret and mom and dad, are doing..."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Brumby Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:24 am

(Sorry I took so long, i couldn't think of what to right)

Arrow turned towards Sky, a worried look crossed his face. "I don't know and i guess i'll never find out. I not going back Sky" His words were strong and added finality to his decision. His smile from earlier fadded, he didn't want her to leave but he would let her go if she wanted to...
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:14 am

"I'm not losing you again." Sky said, licking his open wound. "I loved you, and I never stopped." Her white mane cascaded down her spotted neck, bouncing as she swung her head around to look. "We aren't going back. I may travel to visit my family, but other than that we are together."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum