Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mustang Couple comes to stay (please join!)

Go down

Mustang Couple comes to stay (please join!) Empty Mustang Couple comes to stay (please join!)

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:50 pm

Prairie moon~
i walk into the clearing by some trees, my coat gleaming in the moonlight. orange glowing in the background. "this is perfect" i smile at my mate

Back to top Go down

Mustang Couple comes to stay (please join!) Empty Re: Mustang Couple comes to stay (please join!)

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:52 pm

Thunder's Pride~
I nuzzle my mate "i agree"

(idk if u can rp to ur own posts, but i am cuz hardly anybody evr rps to my topics and its better if i do it)

Back to top Go down

Mustang Couple comes to stay (please join!) Empty Re: Mustang Couple comes to stay (please join!)

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:53 pm

Prairie Moon~
I let out a heat scent and swing my rump towrds thunder, wanting to breed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:55 pm

Thunder's Pride~
I nod my head. without hesitating, i mount her and enter hard, pumping vigorously

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:56 pm

Prairie Moon~
i spread my legs out evenly under his weight "is that all you got baby?" i say playfully

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:57 pm

Thunder's Pride~
I pump faster, releasing cum each time i go in. in and out, in and out, i pump over and over

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:04 pm

Prairie Moon~
i bow my head and moan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:08 pm

Thunder's Pride~
i pump so much that we are both sweating, i release cum over and over. soon enough, its dripping out of her onto her legs and mine. i dismount, done with my job

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:10 pm

Prairie Moon~
"i hope we can do this again" i smile and nuzzle him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:14 pm

Thunder's Pride~
"me too" i nuzzle her back

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:24 pm

(11 months later)
Prairie Moon~
i spread my legs and lift my tail and water gushes out. my water broke. I fall down in pain, my huge belly swelled with foals. i knew there was more than one in there, he pumped me pretty hard. a contraction comes and i push. two hooves appear. again, a nose, again, a head allong with the front legs. i push and push, shoulders come through, one big push, the foal slides out, then two more hooves appear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:25 pm

Thunders Pride~
"you're doing great!" i pull the foal to the side and get ready for the next one

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:28 pm

Prairie Moon~
i keep pushing and the nose comes through, then the head and legs. i grunt and push, but cant get the shoulders through

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:29 pm

Thunder's pride~
i firmly, but gently grab the foals legs, pulling it out all the way. "push!" i say. i knew there were more

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:31 pm

Prairie Moon~
i push as he says, but nothing comes out "i think thats it" i say another contraction comes. "oowww! maybe not" i keep pushing, still nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:33 pm

Thunder"s Pride~
not good, the foals were probly tangled up in there, this meant there were more than we expected. "ok, the foal is in a bad position, you're gonna have to push as hard as you can. Ready? One...two....three PUSH!" i didnt want to frighten her by telling her there were way more

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:35 pm

Prairie Moon~
i push with all my might and 2 hooves appear. i push again, two more hooves appear. "whats going on?" i say

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:29 pm

Thunder's Pride~
"just suck them back in!" then push hard!" i say

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:41 pm

prairie moon~
i do as he says, then push hard. one foal slides out, then another. "4 foals? holy cow thats gonna be hard to keep track of!" i stand up and let them nurse.

1) [boy] Arrow
Mustang Couple comes to stay (please join!) Roan%20&%20paint%20&%20perlino%20colt%20&%20grulla%20tobi%20filly%203-27%20025

2) [boy] Warrior
Mustang Couple comes to stay (please join!) 11989900856j1c5p

3) [girl] Black Rose
Mustang Couple comes to stay (please join!) 2008PayasoxSiouxFlowerColt

4) [girl] Suki
Mustang Couple comes to stay (please join!) Foal4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:45 pm

Thunder's Pride~
"they're so beautiful" i smile "you did great" i nuzzle her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:51 pm

prairie's moon~
"ooww!" i fall down in pain. "there's more!" a contraction comes and i push. two hooves, nose, one big push... it slides out, then 2 more hooves appear. i push with all my might and the last foal slides out. i lick them clean and let them nurse.

5) [girl] Renezme'
Mustang Couple comes to stay (please join!) 2007TagStallion7539

6) [girl] Mica
Mustang Couple comes to stay (please join!) Paint+foal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down