Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mystery would like to live here for a while

Go down

mystery would like to live here for a while Empty mystery would like to live here for a while

Post by Guest Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:34 pm

A black pegesus mare tosses her head as she lands. the heat licks her dragonlike wings. catiously she looks for others that inhabit the land

Back to top Go down

mystery would like to live here for a while Empty Re: mystery would like to live here for a while

Post by Guest Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:38 am

Fire's Flame walked in. I own this land he said. Why are you here?

Back to top Go down

mystery would like to live here for a while Empty Re: mystery would like to live here for a while

Post by Guest Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:44 pm

mystery laughs demonically. where better to suit my Odd needs? Its warm, desolate and dark.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:41 pm

I like your style. he laughed. You can stay. Just remember some respect to the owner of this land.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:02 pm

She lowers her head "Of course."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:56 pm

You should go find something to eat and drink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:56 am

"Thank you for the concern." Mystery looks around and laughs. I think i'll have to go else where for that though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:54 am

no there is a patch of grass and a pond over there. It never disapears!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:40 pm

"OK, Thanks." The mare jogged over to the area.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:39 am

He watchd her go and sighed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum