Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats Rp

3 posters

Go down

Warrior Cats Rp Empty Warrior Cats Rp

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:17 am

Please post your picture or describe your cat below. I don't care how long your post is.)

Name: Pool
Warrior name: Whiteshade
Pic: Warrior Cats Rp Cat-lying-down

Pool had just recovered from the dog attack from yesterday. The pound doors had opened and the cages were opened. Twolegs wearing bright colors and shouting things had done it. A monster with red and blue lights on it's head came and ate them, then it ran away. Pool was on her fence in her twoleg yard when a dog came and knocked he over. She tumbled in the grass. It bit her leg, but Pool was prepared she raked her claws over its eye and then clawed at its nose. It yelped and ran away. She scampered up the fence, a big black dog barely missing her tail. As she ran in the house, it put its paws on the fence, trying to knock it over. Pool was inside, grooming down the fur on her leg where the dog had made a small wound. The next day Pool left her twoleg nest and decided to explore. She had to go a long way to get to the woods, though. Many twoleg kits stopped and tried to pet her, but she had gotten away and scampered into te woods. A scent flooded her nostrils as she padded farther and farther into the forest. Suddenly there was a flash and the scent of a cat, and Pool found herself pinned.

(Would you mind being a tom? ^^)

Last edited by KittyDawg on Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Warrior Cats Rp Empty Re: Warrior Cats Rp

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:19 am

Oops, accidently posted two. Please lock D:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:29 am

(mind if I join?? I'm a fan of warrior cats and have been waiting for someone to post something like this.)
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:16 pm

Zenyattafan122 wrote:(mind if I join?? I'm a fan of warrior cats and have been waiting for someone to post something like this.)

Sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:18 pm

[How much have you read of warriors?]
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:16 pm

(Isn't tabby a color and not a gender?)
Name: Night
Warrior Name: NightPelt
Warrior Cats Rp Photos001
He had barely escaped with his ear as the dog attacked him, snapping at him. He unsheathed his claws and swatted at the dog, digging into its shoulder. It yelped as it back away, then growled as his fur on his spine ruffled up. He did also, the long coat pointing out and the hissing loud. The dog lunged, but was slow compared to him. He dodged, and jumped on the dogs back and clawed it. It yelped as it rolled over, a yowl coming from him being smudged. He arched his back again, and the dog went running. He relaxed and let his tail fall on the ground lightly. He jumped up on the fence, and silently jumped down without a sound. He wasn't called Night just because of his pelt, but he was virtually silent. He walked in a forest, and caught a scent ahead of him. It was another cat, and before he knew it, he ran towards the cat. Once the cat was visible, he pounced, claws unsheathed. He landed on the belly and hissed at the cat.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:04 pm

(oops D:)

Pool yowled as she was forced to the ground. "Let me go, let me go!" she snarled, her claws unsheathing and batting at the cat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:54 am

Name: Spottedshadow
Kittypet name: Spots
Clan: Thunderclan
Pic: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://durhamregion.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451d0c269e2013487200c66970c-320wi&imgrefurl=http://durhamregion.typepad.com/kristens_kritters/2010/09/index.html&h=445&w=296&sz=66&tbnid=Vba01g1DdbWYlM:&tbnh=96&tbnw=64&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dtortoiseshell%2Bcat%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=tortoiseshell+cat&docid=M0YC0G9hmnHFhM&hl=en&sa=X&ei=yE5NTubvJ-y80AG53cHoBg&ved=0CEMQ9QEwBg

I leaped at the attacking cat and said "What do you think you're doing?! Didn't you hear her! She wanted to be let go! Do you show no mercy?! She's only a kittypet. She doesn't have the skills of a warrior!" My eyes softened up when I looked at the kittypet. I saw her wound and was maddened even more. I took a mad swipe at the attacker and said "You idiot! She has a wound! You had no right to attack her!!" I walked away and was tackled by my apprentice Bluepaw. She started complimenting me on how I did and I sat down out of view of the other cats. Hoping that the other cat had learned his lesson I watched patiently wondering if he would attack the kittypet or me. Bluepaw sat beside me but she was close to a hole in the bracken beside us. I was ready to shove her into it if the attacker fought back.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:03 pm

Pool scrambled to her paws, licking the wound on her side. "Thank you." She got up, then glanced at the tortoiseshell cat. "I wish to join your clan." She fluffed her tail out. She always did that when she wanted something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:19 pm

I looked at the kittypet and said "Well you'd have to talk to Firestar about it." Bluepaw looked at me with a scared look on her face. I reassured her and leaded the kittypet back to camp. I told the kittypet to follow me and told Bluepaw to go hunting since we had forgotten to hunt. I lead the kittypet up to Firestar's den and said before entering "When you enter he may not accept you but if he does, thank Starclan. There's a better chance for you to get accepted because he was once a kittypet but don't remind him." I nodded my head for her to enter and stood outside guarding the den so that no one should interrupt the meeting.

(you can come up with the meeting.)
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:23 pm

Pool nodded slowly and followed the cat. When they entered the camp cats stared. She entered the den. "Um, Firestar?" Or is it Firestar? I think I heard it correctly. He looked at her. "Yes?"
Pool dipped her head. "I'd like to join your clan." Firestar paused as he thought about it. "You may join." He flicked his tail for Pool to follow him. "May all cats gather beneath the highrock for a clan meeting!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:44 pm

I bounded to the other side of Firestar when he flicked his tail for me to come. I was happy beyond words to be on highrock next to the clan leader. It was an honer. Firestar called out "Clan cats, there will be a new clan cat. The naming ceremony shall be held now. I name this cat Whitepaw. She shall be an apprentice to me.She shares kittypet roots. Like me." My eyes widened with shock and Bluepaw dropped her fresh kill when she heard the news. After the clan meeting I ran up to Whitepaw and said "That's a huge honer to be Firestar's apprentice! You'll be a warrior in no time the way the leaders train!!" Bluepaw ran up to her and aid "Whoa you're soooooo lucky!!!" We both stared at each other with wide eye's and invited Whitepaw to eat with us. I picked up a chaffinch and Bluepaw grabbed a nice fat vole. We both ate quickly for we were very hungry that night.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:11 pm

Whitepaw dipped her head then leaped down from the highrock. She greeted Spottedshadow. "Really? I wonder when my training starts." Her chest swelled with pride

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:30 pm

That night Firestar leaped onto highrock and said "Clan cats that I have chosen, gather beneath highrock. Whitepaw, I never chose you but you will be joining us tonight." I looked at Whitepaw and flicked my tail. Bluepaw and I bounded over to highrock and sat down with my tail curled over my paws. Firestar said "Those who I have chosen shall join us at the gathering tonight." I yelped out "But there's been so much rain the lake is sure to have flooded!" Firestar glanced at me and said "It has been flooded but we'll find a way." Bluepaw looked at me in horror at the thought of swimming since she knew Firestar would make us swim. I shot a slightly scared look at Whitepaw and said "Swimming...never good."
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:46 pm

Pool's tail twitched. "I swam all the time when I was a kittypet. I'm sure it won't be a problem." She mewed softly. "Who will be at this gathering? "

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:59 am

I glared at Whitepaw and said "It may not be a problem for you but the water will cling to my long fur." I softened up a little bit and said "All the clans will be at this gathering. We're getting ready to go so c'mon. Oh and by the way, you'll be sleeping in the warriors den tonight because Firestar thinks I'm the only person you know here and he wants you to be comfortable for the first few nights. The transition is pretty tough." We walked and somewhat swam to fourtrees and sat down. I shook most of the water out of my fur and looked around. The only clan that wasn't here yet was Shadowclan. I only hoped that they were caught in their camp because of a flood. Then I thought about it and realized, Shadowclan always makes the gatherings interesting.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down