Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mischief and Fun [Echo]

2 posters

Go down

Mischief and Fun [Echo] Empty Mischief and Fun [Echo]

Post by Saviour Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:28 am

Gretchen~

My small, muscular stature walks in through the swinging glass doors. I glance around, the dimly lit pub smelled of cigarette smoke and alcohol. Grinning, I glance over at Brody "Interesting" I snorted. The place was pretty disgusting, everyone bumping and grinding on each other. My brown eyes smirk deviously as I lead the way to a booth and sit down, allowing Brody to sit across from me. "Isn't this a pretty bunch" I chuckled, leaning back in my chair.

Brody~

I follow Gretchen, nodding in agreement with her comment on the strange place. Sure, we've been to plenty of bars together, but usually, when it was noon, they weren't as drunk, let alone riding each other like this place was the rodeo. I sit down and nod "Beautiful" I said. We had been trying to find fun partners for
quite a while, but our strong personalities and beliefs often detered. I glance around the pub, wondering if there would be matches for us this time around.

[lol, well wasn't that descriptive... xP]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Mischief and Fun [Echo] Empty Re: Mischief and Fun [Echo]

Post by • Echo Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:16 am

( xD, nah, it's fine. )

Morgead
"No, they're definitely gay," I say matter-of-factly, staring past Fiona to a couple of guys sitting across from each other at a table. We were sitting at a corner table, sipping Bloody Mary's and mojitos(I know that's gotta be wrong xD). Fiona rolled her eyes at me.
"How do you know, maybe they're trying to pick up chicks," she said, and I rolled my eyes back at her.
"You're just too stubborn," I informed her, and she gave me a look before sipping her red drink again.
"Whatever.". I just smirked in response, leaning back against my seat, eyes wandering towards the door when a guy and girl walked in. It'd be a shame if they were dating, the girl was actually pretty hot.

Fiona
I move the celery stick in circles as though it were a straw, eyes wandering around the pub again, then to the two men sitting at the table. I shake my head slightly. They probably were gay; it was just so much more fun to aggravate Morgead, though it seemed to work less and less on him lately, but oh well. It still irritated him to a point. Tossing my hair back over my shoulder, I lean back in my seat like Morgead had.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:23 am

Brody~

I order a Bloody Mary and sit back in the seat, resting my eyes.
"You lazy ass, you slept until eleven thirty this morning and now your falling asleep again."
"Whatever" I growled back at her, keeping my eyes shut. I was tired, partying until four in the morning was hard work.

Gretchen~

I cursed under my breath at him and glance around the bar again, my eyes jumping over a couple of gay guys and they landed over a guy in the corner with a girl. I sighed and stirred my Bloody Mary, why are all the hotties taken these days? Running my fingers through my dirty blonde hair I slouch back in the chair. Wondering when I would ever be in a relationship. I guess I intimidated guys, the only relationships I usually have are friendships.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:01 pm

Fiona
I look around, wishing they would play some real music here.
"Oh yes, Morgead, this is the best pub in town all right, nice choice," I say sarcastically, and he smirked.
"Well, it is if you're trying to pick up chicks," he said, and I made a face.
"Morgead, for the last time, I like boys," I say sweetly, smiling. "Plus, there are only couples here," I say, gesturing to the rest of the people here.

Oh no, Spike, Spike, come back buddy, you're needed in my head!
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:12 pm

[SORRY I forgot I was on here lol]

Gretchen~

I stand up and run my fingers through my hair, sighing. Rolling my eyes at the sleeping Brody. I chuckled and walked up to the bartender. Leaning against the counter I wait for him to walk over. "Do you know of any other pubs in town?" I grumbled, sitting at the barstool that I was leaning over.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:29 pm

( Lol, it's fine. )

Morgead
I watched with fascination as the girl, clearly irritated with the guy asleep at her table, stood and walked to the bar and the tender. Luckily, Fi and I were close enough that I could hear. I looked at Fiona, who just rolled her eyes then flicked her chin towards the girl, sipping her Bloody Mary again. I smirked and stood, walking towards the bar.
"Actually, there's one not too far from here, just a few miles north of this one," I say, leaning against the counter next to her. "I could take you if you like," I add, flashing a white smile.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:48 pm

Gretchen

I smiled at him, though it was more of a grin. "I'd like that, but your girl wouldn't" I said and turned so that i was looking at him, and my elbow supported my body. He was pretty hot, I had to admit. Once again though, the good guys are taken.

Brody

I watched as the supposedly occupied guy stood and talked to Gretchen. Chuckling at her as she secretly looked the guy over, I stretch my toned arms and stand up. Why not have a little fun? Sure, Gretchen would be a little more than pissed, but that's common. I stand up and through my thumbs into my jeans, walking over to the two. I run my arm through Gretchens and grab her waist, brushing her butt slightly. "Your name?" I said, my voice hardly covering my sarcasm and laughter. I feel Gretchentry to pull away, but press her body closer mine.

Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:43 pm

Morgead
I arched my eyebrows slightly. "What if I told you she was my sister?" I asked, which was close enough to the truth. Out of the corner of my eye, I see a man walking up to the bar. He looped an arm around the girl's waist and pulled her close, even though she clearly tried to pull away. I leaned back against the bar, deciding to watch and see how this played out. If it got ugly, I could always intervene.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:48 pm

Gretchen~

I cursed under my breath at him and push his chest to get him away from me. I loved him and all, but like a brother. "Then I would honestly be able to tell you this was my brother" I said, scowling to the right at him.

Brody~

I grinned and returned my hands to my pockets. "Yea, I'm just her brother, OLDER brother" I smirked, cockily returning her scowl with an arrogant grin.

[erg, sorry]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:22 pm

Fiona
I arched my eyebrows at the small crowd gathering at the bar, then smirked. If Morgead was about to get into a fight, then this I just had to see. Standing up, I walked over towards them. I rolled my eyes slightly, leaning against the countertop.
"As if I could ever be related to you without murdering someone," I mutter, making a face in at Morgead, before looking at the other two. "So you're implying that you're old?" I asked sweetly.

Morgead
I sighed exasperatedly as Fi came up to the bar, brushing off her little remark. Leave it to Fiona to turn any conversation into backhanded smacks and to her being the center of attention.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:48 am

Gretchen

"As in he could easily break you, as could I" I snap to the woman who insisted upon making herself the center of attention. I broke the little situation about ot start however by turning away and grabbing my beer. I take a swig and then look over at the guy. "Some sis you got there" I say teasingly. Knowing she could here me clear as day. I caught the image of Brody looking amused with the girl, and step secretely on his foot hard. My small heels to my boots hitting the space where his toes connect with his foot. His grunt made me happy and I sit in the bar stool nearest to me.

Brody

I chuckle lightly at the girl before Gretchen could growl her words. My eyes nonchalantly looked her over before I felt a pain in my toe. Holding my tongue enough to only let out a grunt of pain, I look over and narrow my eyes into a glare. Clearly not as amused with Gretchen as she was with stepping on me.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:47 pm

Fiona
I arched my eyebrows, an amused expression on my face, lips parted slightly, tongue pressed up behind my top front teeth.
"You don't honestly believe that, do you?" I asked, my Irish/English accent ringing with irritation and amusement, sea-colored eyes dancing dangerously. Sure, I was slight-framed, but I was tall, almost 5'7", and fast. Size and muscle didn't always have to be everything, though I had plenty of the latter.

Morgead
Hearing the malice in Fi's voice, I pull her back slightly by her belt loop in the back.
"Yeah, she's great," I say, cutting off anything Fi might have said in place. "Full of spirit.". I could all but feel Fiona sizzling in anger, though it didn't show much on the outside. I just knew her too well.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:14 pm

Gretchen

I grit my teeth, noticing the man trying to chill the fight. My eyes wander to the door and I lean against the bar. "So" My word's were simple, and my typically cocky american voice split the looming silence. Unsure of just how to react when she seemed full of piss and vinegar but her brother was an even-tempered hottie. It would be interesting if we became friends or more.

Brody

I turn my look to her brother before shrugging and sitting on the other side of Gretchen. Letting a teasing smirk play on my thin, masculine lips and some of my bright perfect teeth peek from them. The sunlight from the window more than enough lighting for the small bar.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:38 pm

Fiona
I rolled my eyes slightly at her, ignoring her for the most part.
"While this has all been a, interesting, conversation, I think I'll find a somewhat better place to have fun so I won't have to die of boredom here," I say flatly, placing my drink on the counter, hoping the man might decide to come.

Morgead
I rolled my eyes back at Fi mockingly.
"You do that," I say lamely, flashing a grin at the look she gave me, rolling my shoulders back.
"Though this place really isn't the best for hook-ups," I mused.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:48 pm

Gretchen

"Have fun darling" I smile warmly in a cheesy, motherly grin before tossing the mask away and placing my elbows back on the counter. Amused at making her angered or annoyed. I narrow my eyes and watch Brody. Slight jealousy pulling at my soul as he practically ditches me for this girl. I knew it was just 'brotherly love', but it still bugged me slightly. He obviously didn't notice. Which, I guess, was better to know he wasn't purposely doing this to annoy me.

Brody

I look over as she speaks and steps to leave. Standing nonchalantly, I shrug "There is another bar down the street. I was thinking of going there myself. Want to come?" I say. Tuned in on the girl and not focusing on Gretchen or Morgead.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down