Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natajjia, Brave mare! (pm me or reply to this if interested in starting forums with)

2 posters

Go down

Natajjia, Brave mare! (pm me or reply to this if interested in starting forums with) Empty Natajjia, Brave mare! (pm me or reply to this if interested in starting forums with)

Post by whit0107 Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:24 pm

whit0107
whit0107
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

http://Friend me on howrse.com if you have an account. inspireme

Back to top Go down

Natajjia, Brave mare! (pm me or reply to this if interested in starting forums with) Empty Re: Natajjia, Brave mare! (pm me or reply to this if interested in starting forums with)

Post by Silver Brumby Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:51 am

Name: Elltivo
Breed: Thoroughbred
Color: Bay
Markings: A small white star and a white snip over the left nostrel
Personality: Strong and cunning, He will do anything for his mare and her foal
Elltivo~~~
Natajjia, Brave mare! (pm me or reply to this if interested in starting forums with) Walker-carol-bay-thoroughbred-gelding-cantering-profile-longmont-colorado-usa

Name: Scarllet
Breed: Thoroughbred
Color: Black
Markings: see pic
Personality: Scar is sencitive to the feelings of those around her. She is smart and confident as well as a good mother and mate.

Scarllet, Scar for short
Natajjia, Brave mare! (pm me or reply to this if interested in starting forums with) Creatorstand2apr4

Thowra, Elltivo and Scar's colt foal
Natajjia, Brave mare! (pm me or reply to this if interested in starting forums with) Malachiextendedtrot

Last edited by Silver Brumby on Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Thorwa's pic didn't work out)
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Natajjia, Brave mare! (pm me or reply to this if interested in starting forums with) Empty Re: Natajjia, Brave mare! (pm me or reply to this if interested in starting forums with)

Post by whit0107 Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:59 am

Awsome! Pretty horses. Thankyou for replying, So lets Pm about starting a topic or forum.. Smile
whit0107
whit0107
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

http://Friend me on howrse.com if you have an account. inspireme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down