Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back To My Life [bio]

Go down

Back To My Life [bio] Empty Back To My Life [bio]

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:27 pm

Name~
Taylor Benan [BEY-nan]

Gender~
Female

Age~

Hair~
Wavy/curly aurburn/blonde

Eyes~
Blue, dark blue with reflection like lighter blue

Height~
5'4'

Weight~

Stature~
Small, strong body with broad shoulders and a strong chin. Sharp features, harsh appearance but beautiful inside.

Personality~
Sweet, Tries to look on the bright side, Determined, Careful, Shy, Bubbly, Talkative if you know her, Strong, Brave, Outspoken

History~
The calm air of Nebraska licked her cheeks as she twirled and pirrouetted across her grandpa's green lawn, the smell of horse and cattle giving her butterflies in her stomach. The bubbles expanded and lifted away from the magical wand as the wind caught them. My giggles sweeping across the ranch like the whinny of my new colt, Forever Strong. I named him after the fatherly figures in my life, Daddy, Grandpa, Uncle Chase, and everyone else I had visited in this little town. My small curls bounced across my shoulders with every energetic move, loving the feeling of being home, again, back to the life I was born into and was forbidden from for half of the years to follow. A shrill, blood curdling scream framed the years of anger and jealousy to follow as I froze. The sound of my mother's carelessness ended abruptly, and was then confirmed when the mother of Forever Strong reared up and threw her into the river fed from glaciers. "Mommy!" I screamed, my innocence shattering as the one person that I loved, not liked, in my life. She tumbled into the water and I once again, stopped moving. My father sprinted down to the river and dove in, grabbing the limp, life-less body and lifting her onto the shore. water dripping from his hair and pooling the tears and blood beneath him. "Go inside honey" I heard my grandmother say, her voice solemn and on the verge of tears. "It was her fault, she wasn't treating her right" My words were rough, emotionless. I turned around and climbed the wooden stairs into the house, locking myself in the bedroom.

Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down