Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Cajun Recipe For Romance (One other player needed.)

Go down

A Cajun Recipe For Romance (One other player needed.) Empty A Cajun Recipe For Romance (One other player needed.)

Post by BayMickey Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:08 pm

Plot~
It's Mardi Gras, baby!

Those are the words you hear on Bourbon Street, in the French Quater, even on the Bayou.
Yes, it's Mardi Gras, Fat Tuesday, whatever you call it.
It's time to drink, party, watch parades, and eat beignets.
In New Orlens, the Crescent City, magic, *cough, cough* VooDoo,
is around every corner, y'all.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name~ Rebecca Byron
Goes by~ Becka
Gender~ Female
Age~ 21
Personality~ She's smart; funny; cajun; fiesty; and loves fun.
History~ Becka grew up in New Orleans in a pure cajun family. She had a regular Louisiana girl's life, eating alligator, celebrating Mardi Gras, playing sports, and much, much more!
Pic~
http://www.wallpaperweb.org/wallpaper/babes/1920x1200/lucy_hale_20090209_0803.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited by LoveYouLIkeALoveSong on Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

A Cajun Recipe For Romance (One other player needed.) Empty Re: A Cajun Recipe For Romance (One other player needed.)

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:36 pm

Hey I think the nats are liking the Beignets to lol! I only said that beacuse there all over my computer screen since my room has no lights on not including the computer. Smile

Back to top Go down

A Cajun Recipe For Romance (One other player needed.) Empty Re: A Cajun Recipe For Romance (One other player needed.)

Post by BayMickey Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:24 pm

LOL! I love beignets. They are like Heaven on Earth.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:20 pm

Really? I never had them.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:22 pm

Yes. Imagine a donut, then put powdered sugar on top, times ten.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum