Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh Shayna... [ Harley the Invisible ]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Oh Shayna... [ Harley the Invisible ] Empty Oh Shayna... [ Harley the Invisible ]

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:56 pm

Shayna

The chirping of birds and the smell of rain reached Shayna's senses from the distance as she woke from her seemingly endless slumber. She glanced up at the sky - the sun was covered in a blanket of grey clouds that had come to bring rain to the some-what dry part of the woods which included a clearing - lush with tall grass, trees that gave tons of protection from weather and such, and a dainty stream that wound all around the paradise. She had just discovered the area a few days ago, but hadn't felt the urge to find out whether or not it was vacant of other souls. Of course, she wouldn't mind if there was. Shayna swiftly stood and stretched her short, stubby legs in front of her. She shook her ratty mane, tail, and coat to get rid of the horrid dirt that stood out ugily in plain daylight. She stole another look at the sky and gave out a cheecky smile. "Rain's a-comin'," she spoke to herself and nodded quickly, making her way over to the stream to take of a sip of its cold water. She swatted at her rump and sides irritably to repel the flies from nawing at her skin.

[Sorry if this isn't much to work with... I've gotten a bit rusty at posting considering the last time I roleplayed was about 6 months ago.]

Back to top Go down

Oh Shayna... [ Harley the Invisible ] Empty Re: Oh Shayna... [ Harley the Invisible ]

Post by Harley Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:10 pm

Ghost's hooves gently pressed the grass down as he trotted. Bright brown eyes picked out the seemingly invisible path. "I can't help my face I was born this way." He hummed, black mane and tail whipping out behind him. The scents of many available mare slithered into his black nostrils. He didn't want sex, a toy, a slave, a lusty little slut. No, he wanted Love. His wife and him promised, swore that if one of them died, the other would find their next true love. For the 3 years he was with out her, he was cold, angry, hatred and rage filled him. His son cured him of the monster about to blow. "Baby, Just love yourself today you were born this way. I'm on the right track baby, I was born to be brave." He and his mate had always sung it to each other. Her velvet voice along with his deep satin English tongue.

A sudden scent hit him, making him stumble back by the airy force. There were past scents, of mares and others, but now her scent was the only strong scent. There was something about it, something that made him rear and let out a triumphant cry. "Time to face the day!" He landed, starting into a strong gallop.

Once he reached the place the mare lay, he was utterly stunned. Ghost skidded to a stop, mud going up around him like a wave of water. Buckskin coat was a dance floor for the bright ligh, mane and tail smooth.

"H-hello."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Oh Shayna... [ Harley the Invisible ] Empty Re: Oh Shayna... [ Harley the Invisible ]

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:36 pm

Shayna whirled around at the sound of quick hoofbeats pounding against the earth. Her ears perked as she saw the stallion approach - he was quite handsome. She gazed at his clean, smooth coat and clean mane and tail. Throwing a look back at the water to check her appearance, she looked homely and unkept. She turned her attention back towards him and gave him a quick, embarassed smile. He looked so amazing... And she looked so... Not amazing. Hearing his deep voice, her spine tingled and froze for a brief moment. She blinked twice as her bland eyes met his gorgeous ones.

"Hi," she spoke hardly above a whisper and smiled daintily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:00 pm

Ghost noticed how she was embarrassed over her ragamuffin appearance. Personally, the stunning stud thought she couldn't look better. "I-i'm Ghost, a-a-a and you are?"" He stuttered, tongue twisted into knots. Golden coat dimmed as a cloud went over the sun. Ghost looked up, seeing there was only a small hole in the stormy clouds where the sun could get through. His eyes watched her's as he stepped forward, muscles and bones moving perfectly underneath his thick skin. "You're not hurt, a-are you?"

His accent was tainted on English, giving him a more delicate apprehension. "Don't be embarrassed. You look beautiful."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:22 pm

Shayna beamed when he complimented her appearance. "Thank you," she spoke a bit louder. Feeling a drop of rain splash on her snout, she sneezed, making her scoot back a few inches. She chuckled quietly and looked back up at him. "By the way, you don't need to stutter... You're doing fine," she said and grinned.

[ Oh my word... Sorry it's so short! ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:52 pm

"I never got your name?" He said, stepping closer. "But it has been a long time since I have talked to a mare such as your self. What can you expect?" He asked, stepping all the way over and shielding her from the wind. "Surely you have a name?" His coat was a bit darker now from the rain, but still shined. "And what is a doll like you doing in a dangerous place like this?"
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:46 pm

Shayna inhaled loudly - almost in a gasping motion. "My goodness, sorry, that was probably really rude of me not to introduce myself," she said, "Stupid Shayna, stupid Shayna," she mumbled to herself and sighed. She growled at herself, nearly forgetting to say her name. "I'm Shayna," she spoke smoothly, "And you are?" She paused for a moment and bobbed her head in confusion. "Wait... What do you mean by 'dangerous'?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:18 pm

Ghost flicked his tail, small strands of hairs still remaining over his perfectly muscled rump. "Well, I see you are nervous. Because I already told you. It is Ghost. But do not fret, it will happen." He gave her a friendly nod. "Forcers roam, killing after they get what they please. Wolves, savage, ripping teeth and claws." He did not want to scare her, that was the last thing he wanted to do. But he just wanted hr to be cautious. "Just be aware, mostly of humans who will take one of the most wildest horses and crush there strong spirits."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:25 pm

Shayna was frozen in pure shock of how seemingly perfect this place was, but it had turned out to be an utter nightmare. "Oh my," she said, almost out of breath. She inhaled deeply and exhaled just as heavily a few times while trying to calm herself down from the horrid crimes she had just heard of. "Sorry, I guess I am a bit nervous," she said quite truly and nodded. She flicked the mane from her forelock and looked back up at the stud with whom she had engaged conversation with. "So what brings you here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:34 pm

Ghost looked her over once more. "Don't feel bad, it happens to us all." He said, laying next to her. "I used to own it all. Now my son does. He is a great Leader and will take care of my herd wonderfully. DO not ask why he now rules it, I am not an old horse, but I do not want pity for my answer!" His last sentence was almost snapped, but he put his nose in the muddy grass.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:37 pm

[center]Shayna flinched back at his harsh tone and sighed. She opened her mouth to say something, but then held back, knowing it would get her into trouble. So instead, she said something else. "Are you searching for a new herd?" She asked curiously but then regretted what she had asked, feeling that she had made it too staight forward. "Oh my God, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that... WAIT, not that I wouldn't want to start a herd with you because you're a pretty handsome stud," she said and blushed, soon speaking again. "Ugh! Let's start over. Hi, I'm Shayna."

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:44 pm

His head snapped around, giving her a gentle look, he said. "No, don't start over. But I should be the one wanting to start a herd with you." Ghost said, slightly interested. "When my first mate died, I was, I think only 3. We promised that if either one of us was to die, the other would move on. And I know it's soon, but I think your the one I was t restart with." He whispered, closing his eyes in shame.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:11 pm

Shayna nuzzled her shoulder and pressed her snout against his. "May you're past love rest in peace," she spoke softly and gave the deceased mate a moment of silence. She shook her mane and looked Ghost in the eye. "I would be more than happy to help you with a herd," she said, hoping that didn't sound too cheesy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:20 pm

Ghost gently nuzzled her shoulder, her touch sending chills up his spine. "First, we must get to a safer place." He said, getting up and sahking the dirt off his coat. "Zendaya, I'm keeping my promise." He said. He reared, sending a challenging scream to any stallion who dared touch his Shayna. He went down with a splash, brown eyes raging. "Lets get you cleaned up."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:31 pm

Shayna nodded and smiled in agreement, wanting desperatley to look a bit decent. Her legs shook the water that Ghost had reflected her way. She was so happy - she had finally found someone who was willing to start a herd, and on top of that, he was handsome! Oh wow... It was like a fairytale. Of course, it would be a challenge to spark up a successful and thriving herd, but who said that life was easy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:16 pm

Ghost lead her to a small stream with a cave of bushes around them. "Bathe in here. I'll get your mane." He said, drinking the cool water. Black tail flicked the flies away. "It'll clean the dirt right out, make your coat silky smooth." Brown eyes gazed into hers, teeth pulling grass out of the soft dirt. "But you don't need it. YOur beautiful as it is."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:01 am

Shayna smiled cheeckily as she stepped into the stream, her body twitching at the sudden change of temperature. "Thank you," she replied humbly. She dunked her head beneath the water and bobbed it back up, her face now clear of dirt and mud. She bent her knees so the water would run across her back and the higher parts of her sides. "You know, I really appreciate you willing to start a herd with me," she said and gave him a feminine grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:48 am

Ghost looked at her, knowing he chose the right one. "It is my pleasure. I was lucky to find one such as yourself." He stepped in himself, the cool water trapping air on his coat and giving it a metal look. "This stream has many stories behind it. Legends that the mares who were having trouble foaling bathed here, and everything went smoothly. And that two of the greatest horses met here. Ranger and Zania. They made peace, and stopped most forcing. But, this tale is not one of good fortune. A band of stallions chased them down, and killed Ranger. Zania was left to fend for herself and the un born foal. Their line make's peace all the way along, but the stallion never lives through the first year of being the mare's mate. Forcer's always stop him. If they could live, the stallions could stop the forcing. But few make it. You have the strong coat of them. Do you have any blood line to them? They come from a line of horses that look much like you."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:16 pm

Shayna listened carefully to his story with perked ears and sharp eyes. Hearing his question, she quickly responded. "I'm not exactly sure... I wasn't one to ask of what bloodline I was from. You know, I've been planning to meet with my parents soon, and perhaps I could ask them then," she said and paused for a moment in thought. "Would you like to come?" She would love it for him to come, of course, but she would be completely understanding if such a thing didn't interest him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:59 am

Ghost looked at her, understanding how she didn't know much of her blood line. "Sure. Guess they have a right to see you." He started smoothing her mned, using a a stick the best he could to brush it. "When we going?" Ghost mumbled, still brushing. He shifted his weight, moving to her tail. He ran the stick through it while the water fanned it out. "I will be right back." He said, dropping the stick and darting off into the brush. Ghost returned with a stem of mint leaves in his mouth. "Eat some and I'll do the rest. It'll give you a minty fresh taste in your mouth."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Oh Shayna... [ Harley the Invisible ] Empty Re: Oh Shagya [ Harley the invisible ]

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:50 am

I start to gallop out of the Peaceful Creek and on to Red forest. I stop and look at the scenery then I start to graze

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:08 am

(OK. Lovely what do you think? And Sunrise is your horse mare or stud? And descirbe so we have a picture)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:36 pm

[ I think it's fine that Sunrise joins - as long as she is descriptive, uses proper grammar, replies with some-what long posts such as ours, and knows what she's doing. I think we need to have more people join if Ghost and Shayna are ever going to have a successful herd. Maybe we could start up a new topic with Ghost and Shayna looking for a herd, you know, just for a new start. Grraaahhh, anyway, here's my post. ]

Shayna's eyes hovered over the mint leaves and then returned to Ghost. She was a bit hesitant of munching on the mint leaves, considering she had never tasted nor seen one. She drew in a deep breath and stripped the stem of its leaves in a hurry, engulfing all of the leaves in one motion. She found the taste quite pleasant, and to top it all off, her breath would smell good. She swallowed and smiled cheekily. "Thank you," she said. Remembering Ghost's question from earlier, she began to speak again. "I was thinking we would leave first thing in the morning," she replied and glanced outside, seeing it was nearly dusk. "We should be getting to sleep soon if we plan on doing so."

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:16 am

(OK. Sunrise, you may join. But make your posts at least 2 or 3 lines.)

Ghost looked at her. "Yes, yes we should." His front legs pushed him off the ground, and he balanced on his back legs. Fore legs struck out at the air, a screaming bugle let most living things know to stay away. Once he landed, he snorted. "I'll keep watch for a while." Ghost said, rubbing the remaining mint over her entire body. "You look amazing." He said, gently chewing the mint leaves. "Guess I should get ready. My Ziana's parents were dead, killed by the forcer that had attempted to force her." He literally jumped in the creek, in the deepest part there was. He came up, then got out. He rolled in the mint leaf patch, eyeing the others all the way around.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:32 am

Shayna made her way out of the cave and shook her coat, flicking off any loose water that attached itself to her mane, tail, and body. She nipped at Ghosts forelock playfully and trotted to a large patch of soft grass. She laid herself down there with her head still picked up and her ears and eyes still alert. She gazed up at the sky that had faded dark, the moon and stars emerging from the shadows to shine light upon Earth. She let out a satisfied sigh and flopped over on her side, exhausted. She fell asleep within a minute, and was now snoozing away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum