Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creek's Farm

Go down

Creek's Farm Empty Creek's Farm

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:21 pm

~Creek~

"Whoa!" I said, slowing Magesty down to a trot. "I think that was the best round of jump you've done at 3'4." I whispered to the wonderful paint as he slowed down even more to the walk. I cooled him off, before dismounting and walking him to the barn. Ink Heart nickered at the sight of me and Majesty walking down the isle. "Hey girly, don't worry, I'll ride you in a bit." I smiled at her. The vet finally said she was ridable. She had a baby a year ago, but it had damaged her alittle because the stallion that had impregnanted was alittle to big. I still hadn't found the father. Majesty suddenly jerked me out of my day dreams. Looking at the time, I remembered I had a new boarder comeing. I said sorry to Majesty and had him untacked and in his stall when a truck pulled up to the barn.

Heres some pics of the place Smile

The Arena
Creek's Farm In_doo10

Barn
Creek's Farm 52_20x10

Pastures
Creek's Farm Images11

Back to top Go down

Creek's Farm Empty Re: Creek's Farm

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:08 pm

[ idk where this guy comes in... Mr. Random here... ]

Jacob drove up in his Chevy pick-up truck with worn-out blue paint that made the coloring look more of toothpaste green than the light, sky-blue it had originally been painted. Yet he loved this car as much as he loved his mustang companion, Cry Me a River, although Jacob always called her River. River's trailer was hooked up behind the pick-up as he drove around, checking out the ranches. He looked into this one, only seeing two horses and a young girl, staring at her for a minute before hearing River's protests from inside the trailer. Reluctantly, he parked the pickup in front of the ranch and got out of the truck, tiping his cowboy hat a bit before openeing the trailer, looking at the restless mare that stood inside.

Jacob~
Creek's Farm ?action=view&current=hot-guys

River~
Creek's Farm Roan_appy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:19 pm

~Creek~

I smiled as the man slipped from his truck and walked to the back of his trailer. My two show jumpers stuck their heads from their stall windows to look out the door toward the truck. Ink Heart nickered her friendly nicker as I walk outside toward the man. "Hai, I'm Creek Conner, the one you talked to about boarding your horse here?" I greeted, smiling as he opened the trailer door to unload his beautiful horse. I quickly pulled my long hair back, almost hiding the pink highlights.

(Creek Conner)
Creek's Farm 07813

Majesty
Creek's Farm Fancyj11

Ink Heart
Creek's Farm Black11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:24 pm

River turned around in her trailer and snorted as she looked at her boy and the new girl.
Jacob nodded slightly and smiled at the girl, "Umm.. yeah. I'm Jacob. Jacob Warrens." Jacob had never been good around the opposite gender. He'd always been a bit tentative, although he could chill around girls he knew and flirt with them even if he didn't have a crush on them. New girls? Not so much. Jacob quietly calmed down River and led her out of the trailer. "This is Cry Me a River," he commented. "But everybody just calls her River." He patted the roan's nose with a loving expression, then turned back to Creek. "Where... um, where do you want me to put her?" Jacob gave a weak smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:30 pm

Creek grinned at him. "River, a beautiful name for a beautiful horse." Creek thought he looked cute and waved for him to follow. Leading him to the stall right across from Ink Heart, she pointed. "You can put her here. I could show you around while she settles in and meets my horses." She smiled kindly at him. She turned her head just in time to catch Ink nip at Jesty through the stall. "By the way, this lovely black mare right here is Ink Heart and the handsome stallion beside her is Majesty." She knew her horses loved being complimented like that, and could almost see them smileing. (it sucks sorry :/ )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:37 pm

[ it didn't suck, don't worry about it ]

River snorted and recognized it was a compliment, and grunted in approval. She was beginning to like this girl, even though they'd just met.
Jacob nodded and smiled, leading River behind him. He placed her into the stall and patted her head gently, saying to her quietly, "Now you behave, hear me?"
River rolled her eyes and walked to the back of the stall where she began to munch on hay.
"Silly girl," Jacob muttered and then turned to Creek. "All right, a tour would be nice." Jacob smiled as he watched her horses nip at each other, thinking they'd probably known each other for a while. "Beautiful horses..." Jacob murmured, holding his hand out and letting the stallion smell it before petting the stud's head gently. "In great shape, too." He commented casually, dropping his hand back by his side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:47 pm

Creek smiled as Majest pushed his head into Jacob's hand. Majesty liked him pretty well already. Creek giggled at Jacob's compliment to Majesty. "He'd me as fat as a horse can be if I'd let him." Not thinking about it, Creek grabbed Jacobs hand and pulled him behind her to a golf cart. "All the pastures are pretty big, and most of the boarders are gone to the big horse show. I'm not sure where it is.." Cranking it up she grinned. "I'll show you the arena first."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:52 pm

Jacob chuckled at her comment, and watched as River got used to her surroundings and stuck her head out of the stall, looking at the other horses and humans.
Jacob stumbled forward slightly when Creek unexpectedly grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the golf cart. He managed to wave a quick goodbye to River before taking his seat in the passanger's seat of the golf cart. The fact that she was using a golf cart to give a tour amused him, and he chuckled slightly. Jacob grimaced at the thought of another horse show. "River does shows sometimes." He said, shrugging. "She jumps more nowadays." He smiled at Creek then said, "Enough of my idle chat," he commented in his thick country accent, "Let's get this tour started." He smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:59 pm

Creek nodded. She loved the golf cart, feeding the pasture boarders got easier after she bought it. Putting the shift into drive, she drove up the slightly steep hill toward the arena. "Your going to love the trails! I wanted to show you some in case you would like to take a ride on them later." They stopped and Creek happily jumped out. She was always happy it seemed, when she was at the barn. "Maybe one day you can show me how good River jumps?" She offered hoping he would say yes. It just gave her a reason to stay here longer. She walked toward a door that opened to the wonderfully large arena.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:06 pm

Jacob smiled and shrugged. "I love any trails," he commented casually before stepping out of the golfcard and nodding at her question. "Yeah, that'd be nice. I'm sure River would love to show off." Jacob winked a bit and chuckled as he thought of his girl and her cocky attitude. She always acted as if she queen of the world. Jacob sighed. He loved her girl, and he loved her attitude, no amtter who she was. Jacob nodded and followed her, staring into the arena. "Big..." was all he managed to mutter as he looked around in the large space.

[ sorry so short ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:22 pm

Creek laughed. "Yes, its very big. Step on the dirt." The dirt was hard enough the horses could move easily but soft enough that if you were to fall, it'd feel like a bed. She propped against the wall, waiting for him to notice how much cooler it was in here compared to the heat outside. This was the perfect indoor arena for any training. "After this, I'll show you to Rivers turn out, you'll love it." Her brown eyes were kind as she looked into space almost.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:31 pm

Jacob stepped onto the dirt and tested his weigth on it a moment. "Nice.." he studied the room for a moment and finally commented, "And air conditioned." He smiled and looked at Creek. "How much does it take to keep this place running?" Jacob then added quickly, "If it's not too personal to ask, of course." Jacob listened to her continue speaking, and stared at her a moment, realizing how she was somewhat was staring at... well... nothing. Jacob chuckled and waved his hand in front of her face for a moment before continueing, "Hellooo?" He chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:37 pm

Creek jumped before landing on her butt in the dirt. "Woops sorry!" She chuclked nervously, blushing in embarrasssment and getting up. "It takes about a thousand a month, not counting the feed and water and vet bills." She smiled, still blushing. "But as you know, we dont charge much, I pay for most of it myself." She shrugged as she grabbed his hand again and pulled. She was sure he was going to love Rivers paddock, Creek had picked this one out just for River. "Your going to love her paddock! It has so many cool things." She smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:41 pm

[ i'll reply later.... i have a headache... ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:45 pm

[Alright, I hope you get to feeling better :]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:11 pm

"Oh, geez, sorry!" Jacob said and was instantly by her side, holding her hand and helping her get to her feet. He noticed her blushing, but pretended not to. He smiled sweetly and felt his face turn a little pink, but not as much as her face had. "That's... a lot." Jacob said, rubbing the back of his head. "I can help pay for some of that, you know. My dad owns a very, very good horse breeding business -- Egyptian, Shagya, and Straight Arabians -- and we have a lot of money. I'd love it if you'd allow my family and I to make... say... a donation?" Jacob then found himself being dragged along behind her again, and laughed. "Is this going to become a habit?" Jacob asked, and listened to her. She sounded really excited about showing him River's paddock. "I'm sure it does," he laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:31 am

"Yea its alot, but you can if you want." She shrugged. "And yes, it is probably going to become a habit." After driving for about a minute, they came to a stop infront of a gate. "This will be hers, the best stuff is on the other side of the tress." Her paddock was pretty much a forest, complete with a little pond. She drove the cart inside the paddock, leaveing the gate open ad she heads toward a path that lead through the trees. On the other side, you could see the mountains in the back ground. She knew everytime Jacob came to get River, she would look like she belongs. Suddenly feeling bad, she asked. "Is this to much? I always offer this one to every one but they turn it down.

(lol sorry I like pictures)

Creek's Farm Ndw_ox10

Creek's Farm Untitl10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:41 am

Jacob laughed, a bit nervously. "Well... donations often become habit, do they not?" Jacob smiled and remained silent for the rest of the ride; not to be rude, but he was just taking in the scenery. Jacob stared, open-mouthed at the 'paddock' that would be River's. Jacob could tell River would definately feel pampered here, and he knew she would like it, but it was rather large... He rubbed over his mouth and chin before saying, "Damn." Jacob chuckled quietly and he looked around a bit more before turning his head to Creek who seemed to be apologizing, in a way. Jacob grinned and looked at her, "Um.. yeah. It's fine." Jacob looked around again, rather awed by their surroundings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:47 pm

Creek chuckled at his face. "I bought this.. Pasture to be a place for trail rides but decided boarders would pay more money to keep their horse in this beautful place, but it didnt turn out that way." She stopped the cart letting them both sit in silence. It was a very wonderful places. Alot of her memorys took place here. Ink Heart had her foal while she stayed in this paddock. It gave the mare shade as she needed to have while she gave birth that late summer. Creek sighed, not even realising she did it. (sorry not feeling good)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:40 pm

Jacob listened to her, and then listened to her trail off, and remained in the silence, not caring that words weren't filling the slight awkwardness[sp] of being alone in this lovely place with a lovely girl. Jacob nodded finally, after a few minutes, and then cleared his throat. "Wow." Was all he could muster, and then he chuckled at himself. "I mean... It's wonderful. I'll pay more, just depends on how much more we're talking about." Jacob straightened himself against the golf cart's seat cushions and turned so he could look Creek in the face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down