Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never alone...until now...or at least i thought

Go down

Never alone...until now...or at least i thought Empty Never alone...until now...or at least i thought

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:27 pm

Moonlight Shadow~
Running. I was running away from fear. All my life forcers have harassed me, but each time i get away, luckily. Now i was finally alone, or at least i thought. i stopped to take a drink of the cool, crisp water.

Rustling in the bushes.

I look into the trees, ready to face whatever or who ever came out. Then i see it. Just a little rabbit. jeez, relax...you're just jumpy and over-reacting i think to myself. i keep drinking and guzzle up as much water as i can. I dont recall when i last got to actually stop and get a drink.

Never alone...until now...or at least i thought Moonlight-shadow-joachim-g-pinkawa

Back to top Go down

Never alone...until now...or at least i thought Empty Re: Never alone...until now...or at least i thought

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:34 pm

Chinde`~
I see a mare, or should i call her... my next victim. i thought she looked familiar. i was the first forcer she ever met. now i was back for more. she got away last time, but this time.....she wont be as lucky. ive been following her, so i knew she was in heat. i slip out an evil grin. slowly, i crept towards her, she didnt even notice me. one more step.... i jumped on her, i was almost twice her size. my front hooves dug into her like daggers, i grabbed her mane with my teeth. no way she could get outta this one. i thrust my tool in hard and pump hard and fast, being very rough.

Never alone...until now...or at least i thought 2933

Back to top Go down

Never alone...until now...or at least i thought Empty Re: Never alone...until now...or at least i thought

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:38 pm

Moonlight Shadow~
i squeal in surprise when he jumps on me. i try to slide out from under him, but i couldnt shake off his weight. "get off me!" i scream. i buck up and down, but still cant escape. "Noo!!!" i scream in pain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:40 pm

Chinde~
"yeah thats right...your mine!" i keep going roughly, releasing cum with each pump "you are having my foal!" i laugh in a evil voice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:45 pm

Moonlight Shadow~
"nooo!!!!" i didnt want to get pregnant, i never have been and didnt intend to. "GET OFF ME!!!" i jerk my head back and hit him in the nose, making it bleed. he lets go of my mane and i take the chance to bolt out from under him. i escape, but he got me pregnant. i run away, getting as far away from him as possible. i didnt have the energy to fight him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:48 pm

Chinde~
i watch her run away and laugh evily "your gonna have my foal! u didnt escape in time this go round!" i shout after her. i grin and follow her, making sure she didnt know i was behind her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:38 pm

Moonlight Shadow~
(11 months later)
I walk along the riverside, still thinking about the horrible forcer. I never have been pregnant and didnt intend to...but look at me now. I frowned at my big belly, the foal must be huge! i thought. I was relieved that i was finally alone. actually alone, this time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:41 pm

Chinde~
I get tired of watching her so i decide not to, i would find her later, probably after she had the foal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:51 pm

MoonlightShadow~
I feel a sharp pain in my stomach. "ow!" i pin my ears back in pain. i walk to a tree and stop to rest. water spills out of my back end. my water broke. i was going into labor. The contractions come, very painful. I could feel the foal move around and kick. i push and two hooves appear. i keep pushing and grunt in pain as the nose appears, i scream in pain as the head and legs emerge. My body covered in sweat. I breathe heavily as i try to push out the shoulders, but they are stuck tight, my hole was already stretched as big as it could go. "HELP!!!!" i scream. "no no no...it cant end this way...." i say to myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:00 pm

Chinde~
I hear stress calls and go towards it. I see a mare struggling to give birth. It was her! the one i forced. I laughed as watched her struggle. "my job here is done" i grinned evily. I wanted to force her again, after she had the foal. but it looks like that wont happen. i know i wanted her to feel pain, but i didnt want her to die..... i had to help her. I gallop over to her. and grab a leg of the foal and try to yank it out. it was stuck really tight. as i pull her body moves too, this foal was not coming out. "PUSH!!!!" i say. i pull as she pushes, but still no progress. "JUST KEEP PUSHING! dont give up!" i pull as hard as i can, nothing. I stop pulling and shrug. there was nothing i could do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:07 pm

Moonlight Shadow~
why was he helping? hes the one who wanted me like this. oh well, at least he was trying, i would die if this foal didnt come out soon, it had been stuck like that for almost an hour now. "IM TRYING! it wont come out!!!!" i push and push and push as hard as i can. this was really taking the energy out of me. "just leave...im gonna die....so is the foal, why? why did you have to force me?" i slowly close my eyes...knowing it was no use to push.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:17 pm

Chinde~
"im sorry..." i couldnt do anything but watch her die. I tried one more time to pull "PUSH AS HARD AS YOU CAN!!!!" i pull as she pushes, one hard yank.....by some miracle, the foal slides out onto the ground. I leave her and the foal alone. why did you help her? i asked myself. i was supposed to be evil. i shook my head and got out of sight, watching her, waiting for her to come back into heat. they usually do awhile after they have their foal. then i would force her again, and not help her if she struggles. i was EVIL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:20 pm

Moonlight Shadow~
i stood up to let the foal nurse, i would name him Dolor. it means pain in spanish.

dolor~
i suckle up alot of milk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:59 pm

Moonlight Shadow~
A few days later, i started to move away from the falls and into the rainforest, i wanted to get away and be alone for the rest of my life. i never wanted to have a foal again, that was the most pain i had EVER been in. its horrible. and my body has been abused by forcers so many times, it would be a hard birth just like the one i just had. i hope he never finds me i thought about the forcer. i still wondered why he had helped me, it was mysterious..... I didnt want to have to raise this foal either, i was practically a child myself, i cant raise one. I looked around for a nice. loving mare who would take him in. soon enough, i spot a mare who had appeared as if she just gave birth. her foal was lying on the ground, unmoving. I felt so sorry for her, it was dead. she looked at me with sad eyes. "i just had this foal a few days ago, and i cant take care of him, will you adopt him?" i ask her. She says yes and i watch them walk off into the rainforest.

Dolor~
I walk along beside my new mother, wondering why my real one just...gave me away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:12 pm

Chinde~
I watched my son walk away "he will surely become a forcer like me" i grin evily. as soon as they are out of sight, i watch moonligh shadow. She was in heat again. i will surely make her suffer if i force her now....she just had a foal, so she will be too weak to escape. I jump out and mount her, shoving my tool inside her as roughly as i can, digging my front hooves into her shoulders, grabbing her mane with my teeth. there was no escape for her.... i laughed evily as she screamed in pain "If you keep screaming, i will go even harder!" i warn her I jab in and out, releasing loads of cum. this time she will have more than one foal....so i can watch her struggle even more....then force her again...and again....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:16 pm

Moonlight Shadow~
I screamed in pain as he pumped roughly. "I HATE YOU!!!!" i knew i couldnt escape, i was way too weak, all i could do was stand there and do nothing about it. I tried hard not to scream, or he would go even harder...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:22 pm

Chinde~
I pumped and pumped until i couldnt anymore. cum spilled out of her hole and i dismounted and walked back into the trees, hidden from her sight. she wouldnt have the strength to fight me. I followed her, she will never know im watching.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:45 pm

Moonlight Shadow~
(11 months later)
In the forest i found a dense group of trees. I stayed here to get ready for the birth. i frowned at my HUMONGOUS belly. It was so big, who knew how many foals were in there, he pumped me hard. Many times i thought of killing the foals, but that would be cruel. i knew for sure i was probably gonna die. My body cant take all this abuse. at least if i was dead, he couldnt force me, and i wouldnt get pregnant then struggle to give birth. soon enough, my water broke. I fell down in pain and started to push. the pain was so intense.....every contraction was slow and VERY painful. I pushed as hard as i could, the first foal slid out. But there were more....way more. i pushed and pushed, nothing. i pushed forcefully and the front half of the foal slowly emerged. hard push, it slides out. I could feel more foals squirming around in there, wanting out. I pushed and pushed. "hhmmmpppph!!!" i grunt in pain. it must be facing the wrong way. i push as hard as i can, two hooves appear. i keep pushing, legs, tail. it was the wrong way. I pushed and pushed, making slow progress. PUUUUSSSHHHHHHH..... it slides out. 3 down, 3 to go. I knew 6 were in there. i pushed and pushed, nothing. i pushed and pushed as hard as i could, 4 hooves appear. they were trying to come out at the same time. i sucked them back in and started pushing again. I push and push... the front half comes out. the shoulders were stuck. I screamed in pain as i try to push out this very uncooperative foal. "COME ON!!!" i push as hard as i can...it slides out. My body was drenched with sweat, and i still had 2 more to go. I was too tired to push anymore, but i had to...i had to live. i pushed hard and\ two hooves appear, a nose, head, neck and legs. again, the shoulders were stuck. this was the biggest foal. "hhhhhhmmmmmmppppphhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i grunt and push, but it was stuck tight. "not again!!! i only have 1 more to go after this! COME ON!!!!!" i scream as loud as i can. PUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! it slides out, but my hole got torn a little bit. I pushed as hard as i could, two hooves appear. i keep pushing, but it wont come out. blood dripped from the rip in my hole. I push and push and push and push and push and push....finally....it slides out onto the ground, blood all over. im too tired to get up, so i just lay there, panting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:53 pm

Chinde~
I chuckled as i watched her struggle. i was surprised she lived through it. Well, good for me. I will force her again, as much as i can.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:58 pm

Moonlight Shadow~
I regained some strenght to stand up and to my horror, 4 of the foals were dead. "i go through all that pain to give birth to you, and you die?!!!!" i yelled. i licked the 2 that lived clean and let them nurse. I knew he was watching me, i could feel it. as soon as got enough energy, i would kill him. i DO NOT want to go through another painful birth like that again. the foals were both girls, he would probly try to force them too if i didnt kill him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:18 pm

Chinde~
I wait for her to come back into heat again, so i can force her....again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:23 pm

Moonlight Shadow~
(1 week later)I hide my heat scent so he cant smell it. i knew he was following me. I acted like i didnt know he was there, he would try to force me again and i would kill him, once and for all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:25 pm

Chinde~
I came up behind her and mounted her, shoving my tool in her sore hole as hard as i could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:32 pm

Moonlight Shadow~
I could hear him coming, when he mounted me, i squealed when his tool jammed into me. I threw my head back as hard as i could, hitting him in the face, knocking him out. i bucked to get his body off me. luckily i got him off before he released cum. "Yes! i did it!" now i had to kill him...but how? i looked around. i saw a broken branch with a pointed end. i grabbed it with my teeth and stabbed him in the throat, then in the heart. soon enough, he would bleed to death. I led my foals away from the dead body so they wouldnt see all the blood. I needed to find a herd, have an actual relationship. I decided to name the foals Sugar and Spice.

sugar~
I follow my mother, wondering where we were going

Spice~
I do the same as sugar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down