Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost on this world

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Lost on this world Empty Lost on this world

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:04 pm

And that was it, he came crashing down on my head. Inmeaditly killing me. Neather god nor lucerthir wanted me. I was a ghost travailing alone on this earth. I walked along the grass and sighed. I was a sad sight. My white coat stood out amazingly and my spots beautifully. I let the living see me but no one could touch me weather I wanted them to or not. I kept going slowly and sad like. If I was still a live I would be turning 6 this year but I died 3. I stopped and let out a ghostly neigh.

Lost on this world Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmwH7-B7QRVhrDRr7tplfR5kJedlaljbR1-uIa0bMlMLUTnSsM

(This is going to be about a love that can not be of a living stallion and a dead mare but one day god gives her one more chance or something.)

Back to top Go down

Lost on this world Empty Re: Lost on this world

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:20 pm

(Please some one! It'll become longer post once we get going!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:33 pm

After giving off a ghostly neigh she kept walking. She soon came across a creak, tho she could not drink or feel the water she lowered her head and put her muzzle in it. She imagend the feel of it then she had a flash back~

Laughter filled the air as the three foals played in the water on the hot summar day- She pulled her head out of the water not wanting to think of the past. She then walked though it and laid down on the other side.

She closed her eyes tho she could not sleep but enmagened taking a nap while the warm air blew though her main and the hot sun kept her warm. Oh how she missed being able to be alive and touch, taste, love, enjoy things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:49 pm

Can I be a ghost stallion she watched for a while then he dies and becomes a ghost?
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:02 pm

Ok so your saying restart topic here and you play the dead and I play an living mare?

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:14 pm

no, he is alive right now, and she watches him, then he dies and becomes a ghost like her.

Bio-
Name-Tribute
Pic-Lost on this world 4066929-sm
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:17 pm

(K...you post.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:19 pm

Tribute-
I prance around my paddock, trying to see into the darkness of the forest, where I would sometimes, very rarly, catch a glimpse of a beautiful black and white mare, that seemed to fade into the darkness.

(Sorry so short)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:23 pm

I lift my head to see a stallion and walk to him, I let out a ghostly neigh and walk though the fence, being able to talk to the living I say. "Hello." My voice cold and lonely. Hopeless and sad. I look him in the eye, mine full of pain and misery.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:28 pm

My ears prick forward as the mare walks through the fence, seemingly nothing more than mist in the night. Her voice was low and sad, miserable and lonley. I whicker to her, not knowing what to say to this legendary mare.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:42 pm

"Nothing to say? Then I will go." She said then turned but stopped, "Who are you if I may ask?" I said in curiosity. I lift my tail up and hit my side tho I could not feel flies I wished I could live aging. I sigh. "I'm-" I get cut off by a unknown noise. Just like I did when alive, I hid behind another horse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:59 am

"I have seen you before. I am Tribute- But who, or what are you? You are a most beautiful mare, but I cannot figure out why you are like this." Said the Stallion, who did not know that when you die, you become ghost.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:35 am

Melissa~

"I'm Melissa and I'm dead and god nor the devil wanted me so I'm a ghost, I can not feel anything living on this earth but can talk and see." I said to him crocking my head.
"Why you not know?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:39 am

The stallions ears perked as her low beautiful voice spoke. The sound made cold shivers race down his spine, and he was enjoying the feeling. "I had never heard such a thing before. Will you be alive forever?" He tried to nuzzle her, but his muzzle passed through the haze, as though she was just an illusion.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:44 am

I felt uncomfortable when he did that, "I'm all ready dead this is the after life." I said and walked though him, "See I cannot touch the living." Her voice turned pure sad as she talked about it. "So stallion, seen a creepy black stud around?" She asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:47 am

(Remember doghouse?)

His eyes fell as she told him she was dead. He looked at her again, when she mentioned a black stud. "No, why?"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:56 am

"Nothing." I lied for I had a mission to find my murder. I then start to walk away into fog, my coat being absorbed by it.I dissapear, would he fallow?
I wondered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:02 am

"Melissa! Wait!" But she was gone into the mist.

(Can he go to a show then they have a car accident then he dies?)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:27 pm

(Sure but she could come back to life if they fall in love.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:25 pm

(Yeah-)
The road was bumpy, throwing me around the small horse trailer. I was coming back home from a sucessful show day, but that didnt matter to me. I strained to see out of the trailer, trying to catch a glimpse of the mare. But we were nowhere near home, and I doubted she followed us.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:40 pm

I was moving though the woods when I heard a noise and stopped, turned my head and looked to see a box thingy and that stud.

(Sorry so short.Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:22 am

I heard a loud screetch, and was thrown against the side of the trailer, hitting my head on one of the beams. Another loud crash, and the trailer slowly tipped over, the car dented and starting to roll down the hill into traffic, as the occupants were unconcious. I couldn't move.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:07 am

I ran towards the trailer, humans watch staring blankly. I try to open the door but I go right through it. I sigh and stop. I watch it screech down hill.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:09 am

I heard a car horn, then the whole trailer side was dented inward, throwing me to the other side, head split open and bleeding. I couldnt feel anything. And soon, all I saw was black.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:19 am

I reared and charged with a loud neigh. I rushed down and reared and landed on a car some how causing a dint. I was shocked but happy I stopped it before it made more of a pile around the trailer. I bang open the trailer door and stop and see I was to late to save his life but rush to wrecked car doors and open them with my hoof and pull people out then I saw a light from the trailer and knew that the stud was going to haven to be judged then put in his spot. I then saw a human come to me to thank me but her hand went trough me and I realised what ever happened was over. I walked though cars and into the woods, ever heard a goght's cry? Well we could and it was sad. The noise of odd nickers filled the air with sadness so sad people plugged there ears.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum