Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I can't believe I'm doing this!

Go down

What do you think?

I can't believe  I'm doing this! I_vote_lcap33%I can't believe  I'm doing this! I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
I can't believe  I'm doing this! I_vote_lcap0%I can't believe  I'm doing this! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
I can't believe  I'm doing this! I_vote_lcap0%I can't believe  I'm doing this! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
I can't believe  I'm doing this! I_vote_lcap67%I can't believe  I'm doing this! I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

I can't believe  I'm doing this! Empty I can't believe I'm doing this!

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:28 pm

(I have not written a storey since 2nt grade so please don't laugh!)

Chapter 1
The silver wolf

A flash of sliverly grey flashed though the tall golden grass, something moved elegantly though the meadow. The grass moved ever which was the creature did. She was fast and a sharp turner. She was practising for her 1st hunt when interrupted, "Silver!" She stopped and tilted her head slowly back and let out a beautiful but quick howl out before turning and running out of the grass. Once out her coat shined in the moonlight. Her tall frame stood tall, her head high in pride. She had dark grey legs and a bright white fluff of long hair on her chest. Oddly coloured sliver eyes. A bright white strip down her belly and to the tip of her tail. She had a beautiful silver back and head. Her ears silver as well. Her legs where long. "Yes father" She called out as a shadow moved though the woods. It's shadow loomed over the young female. "Sliver it's time to go." A males voice boomed as a large dark grey wolf appeared. His front to legs stepped out of the shadows of the trees and the dark forest reviling his white chest and muzzle. His eyes looked strait to his daughters "Lets go, it's time. Alpha pup." He said turning. She fallowed knowing it was time. Time for her to learn to be an alpha and go to alpha school. She was excited. Her 1st hunt would be this spring. She could not wait.

The next day she was out and about. Her long legs carrying her around as she walked with her little omega sister, Luna. Oh and her fallowing omega brother, Max. Yes Max. She then went to were laughing could be heard. She nod her head in the no way seeing some of the omega boys goof of stupidly, "Hey Silver!" Her old buddy calls out to her and she turns away to see her father waiting for her; she walks pass him. She hears him say some words to blaze.

(It's not much but I'm making it smiler to Alpha and Omega.)

Back to top Go down

I can't believe  I'm doing this! Empty Re: I can't believe I'm doing this!

Post by Spritz Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:11 am

I think this is a good start, but could use some spelling corrections, and maybe a bit more detail on what just happened. Very Happy
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum