Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Travailing far (Please reply) *more then one player please!*

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Travailing far (Please reply) *more then one player please!* Empty Travailing far (Please reply) *more then one player please!*

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:52 pm

After travailing far from Arrowhead Mountains I arrived and saw a sign, "Phew". I said tired. I was here to get the best of the best horses and take them back home with me and cross them with the Arrowhead horses creating nice horses hopefully. I was wanting horses who have not a single drop of Arrowhead horse blood in them, The train finally stopped, I had been in it for three weeks now. I walked out and stretched. I then drove my truck to the action house. I fell a sleep for two hours at least then awoke and sat there for awhile in the slowly darking day. I finally stepped out of my truck and took a deep breath. I started walking to the warm cozy looking building with a bunch of cash in my pockets. Enough for 5 horses. I planned on getting 4 mares and a stud. I then entered but walked past horses in stalls and meaddle pens, they were beautiful. I then heard the announcer "Ranger Pony group over next up is the horses!" I then rushed to the ring and a seat and waited for the show to start.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Ok this is going to go to my site after a little while so I would take a few secs to register before you reply, Smile

http://cloud-fan-site-rerpg.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=slcranch&thread=48&page=1

Last edited by wild one on Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Travailing far (Please reply) *more then one player please!* Empty Re: Travailing far (Please reply) *more then one player please!*

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:46 pm

*Please*

Back to top Go down

Travailing far (Please reply) *more then one player please!* Empty Re: Travailing far (Please reply) *more then one player please!*

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:06 pm

*Some one?*

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:21 pm

Alrighty, you want me to play all 5??
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:24 pm

Play as many as you want but please don't play all of them, I'm hoping some other peeps join to. Wink Smile Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:35 pm

Adara-
I squeeled, pacing around the edge of the stall, my tiny hooves landing in the clean shavings. Straining to see, I reared in the air, head only able to pop above the stall door for a second, before I landed and had to do the same all over again, just to catch a glimpse of the people that swarmed past.
Travailing far (Please reply) *more then one player please!* 5823873431_a6831e6a1a

Cinder-
A large man roughly grabbed my halter, and I backed away, ears pinned to my cranium, seemingly lost in my mane. He chuckled, snapping a lead to the metal loop, and dragging me out of the stall.Travailing far (Please reply) *more then one player please!* Rockymountain_s
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:42 pm

(Wow those are such beautiful horse pictures!)

I sat and wated then hears them say, "1st up is a mare!" They said while a man pulled a beautiful mare in. I started the bidding "10,000!" I said looking at her, she was magnificent looking.

(She's looking at Cinder.)

Last edited by wild one on Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:47 pm

(Its a girl, lol but she can be a boy if you want! Thanks, they took a while to find, I love to foal!"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:23 pm

(Oh soo sorry I read the name wrong, Let me a change that...Yea that foal is something. Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:26 pm

Cinder was forced into a corral, and imedietly bucked, throwing the man onto the ground as she ran away, rope flying behind her. She desperatly kicked the fence, her normal laidback sweet personality masked by fear and anxiety. Her eyes were filled with nervousness, her body riged and strong.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:35 pm

I smiled, every one else was afraid of the mare so that meant she was mine. I waited and waited but no one else seemed to bid on the beautiful mare. I examined her by looking her hoof to head. I could see she was strong and a great chose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:37 pm

Giving a shrill whinny, Cinder paced around the ring, breaking into a trot, then eventually a canter, confused and afraid. She bucked a few times, lunging at the man, who scurried out of reach in an instant.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:42 pm

I watched *Perfect* I thought watching her, she was the right horse for me. After awhile of no one bidding they begged me to come down and get my new horse on the anocments I laughed and walked there and entered the pen holding out an apple to her and not moving or showing fear. I was not scared so there was no reason to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:44 pm

Deafening silence filled the mares perked ears, and she stepped back in fear as a woman aproached her. Smelling the apple from where she stood, her body craved for food, as her ribs were showing from lack of nutrition and food. But she didn't aproach, wary of any human.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:49 pm

(She's 18)

"It's ok girl." I said approaching her slowly till the apple was under her mouth. "I will not hurt yea, I promise." My mountain accent filled the air like a melody as I looked into the mares frightened eyes. I slowly moved one of my hands to touch her, I softly started to stroke her. People in the crowed watched in fear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:54 pm

Cinders bottom lip quivered in fear, as the young woman aproached her. She began to relax, slightly leting her composure soften, but the touch on her coat started her, and at the same moment, she saw the man creeping up, straining to grasp her rope. She snorted, backing up quickly, then pinning her ears to her skull, before turning and lashing out at the man, bucking high into the air, and taking off, heading toward the fence and leaping at the last minute, clearing the fence neatly and plunging into the audience.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:03 pm

I slapped the man, "I have to build a bond with that horse look what you did!" I then walked to the mare, "It's ok girl." I said petting her while putting a rope around her neck and slowly walking her out while petting her and saying soft comforting words then loaded her into my trailer. I gave her grain and hay in the spots were they made the trailer mettle feed thoughts then put fresh clean water in a bucket of her. "You'll be fin. I'll be back soon girl." I said leaving the trailer window open for her. She would be able to stick her head out but the mettle troughs prevented her from trying any funny bissnes with it. I then turned and walked in.

(Sorry I rushed it's just I've got to go.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:10 pm

Cinder whinned, alone in the trailer. She did not touch the food, as she was shaking from head to foot, afraid someone would whip her for her actions.

(Want me to play the baby now?)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:45 pm

(Yea.)

She waited intill they said a foal was next. She smiled hoping it was cute(Dur it is.) .

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:09 pm

Fly- Travailing far (Please reply) *more then one player please!* DSC02974

He reared as the men pulled the rope on his neck, sending him wild. He felt a slap on his rump as he galloped in the arena, looking for a way out. "Wild Mustang here! he is 2 years old and is waiting for breaking and training!" The man said, as he galloped towards the fence. He rammed into it, scaring the crowd. It stood as he bucked at it, not even moving it. He neighed as he rammed the gate, knocking it off its hinges. The men stood in his path, as he was about to gallop in it, a rope snagged his neck. He let out a whinny as it pulled, forcing him back.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:28 am

(Mind if I play another mare?)

Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:31 am

A tiny rope halter was slipped onto Adrias face, and the human held a line in his hand, connected to her. He leaned against the side of the stall, watching her with intrest as she pranced in circles around her. "You're fiesty, arent you? Shame that you're at a kill auction.."

(btw kill auctions are the auctions that sell to slaughterhouses the horses that are not sold. When I grow older I want to save, train and gentle, and rehome horses from kill auctions.)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:13 am

(Is the filly or stall in the ring? Oh that's so sad, I think I'll have her find that out. Smile)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:25 am

stallion I think but there can be two rings? Seeing that she is not on...)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:00 am

(Sure)
She watched the one ring with the stallion in it a bided, "100,000." People stared and no one bided. She adamantly won him. She smiled knowing he'd go good with her filly at home, well she had asked some people to catch her a mare and they were working on it. She also thought he would go good with the just bought mare.

Little latter on~

She forced the stallion to go into the trailer with help. She closed the door to his stall like thing then walked out and closed the hind doors, going to open his window she gave him hay, grain, 1 treat, and fresh water just like she did for the mare.

(Sorry I rushed it's just I can't wait to get to the Arrow head mountain part of there jorreny\ storey)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum