Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sound The Bugle Now! The song, do you remember this song? Still makes me cry-

2 posters

Go down

Sound The Bugle Now! The song, do you remember this song? Still makes me cry- Empty Sound The Bugle Now! The song, do you remember this song? Still makes me cry-

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:26 pm

I was going through youtube tonight and foudn this song I had forgotten. I listened to it and remember the movie I was probably like ten when I first saw and after I did I went home and played with my Spirt breyer's and palned to get Rain and her foal set. After that I read the book (need to read it it's very good) This video tonight made me remeber my first favroit horse breed and it was the Mustang. I get all tery eyed thinking about the song and the moive, here I am six year's later and I think my favroit breed is still the Mustang- Ah memories-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Sound The Bugle Now! The song, do you remember this song? Still makes me cry- Empty Re: Sound The Bugle Now! The song, do you remember this song? Still makes me cry-

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:00 pm

This makes me cry toooo =(

Back to top Go down

Sound The Bugle Now! The song, do you remember this song? Still makes me cry- Empty Re: Sound The Bugle Now! The song, do you remember this song? Still makes me cry-

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:07 pm

I know right gosh I was so close to buying the album with all the song's on it once to.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:29 pm

awwwww, my poor baby Spirit.... he didnt ask for all that, he was just trying too protect his herd, it makes me wanna....wanna...............CRY!!!!!!!!!!!! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad *Snatches Spirit and cuddles him so much* (I remember, this was my first and faveriote Dvd, every night I used too watch this I still do often now but dont tell anyone!
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:45 pm

I know I loved watching this all the time! It's the best I heard it took them five year's to make it, worth the time to! The moive was quit sad even when it all ended well- Very Happy

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:30 am

They should make a Spirit Stallion Of The Cimmaron 2!!!!!!! I cried when Rain was dying, and Spirit got taken away from her, well Rain wasnt dying as such but she was weak I suppose, beautiful movie
I RATE THIS FILM 5 STARS!!!!!! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:33 pm

I love this movie! I think I 1st saw it as a 4 year old, I still watch it. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:44 pm

I still watch it to, one of my favriots besides Seabiscut and Ruffian ofcourse- Smile I always loved watching the part where Spirit jump's the canyon-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down