Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world I knew... (tiger clan. please join!)

Go down

The world I knew... (tiger clan. please join!) Empty The world I knew... (tiger clan. please join!)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:39 pm

Valerie looked at the muddy swamp and sighed quietly and looked at their paws. It was dirty anyway, she didn't mind getting them even more dirty gently stepping in, she felt the cool mud soak on her pads up to her ankles. She walked through slowly, but easily then came out. She looked back and sighed, sniffing the air.

Her beautiful brown and black stripped tigress was traveling to find some tigers to be part of her new pride. She knew that one day, she could be leader of a Clan and today, she'd travel all around looking for tigers, and of course, a mate. She hoped this week was of course, her lucky week. She couldn't wait any longer all those times, waiting as a cub she'd finally be a leader!

Valerie shook each paw gently and walked inside a cave and lied down. She was hoping she was going to find a mate the night she stays here, or at least Tigers or tigeresses. She nodded happily and lied down the cave was mossy but outside the muddy swamp which was a bit uncomfortable for her, but she guessed she'd have to go with it.

The world I knew... (tiger clan. please join!) Bailey__s_Tiger_by_x3OxyMoron
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

The world I knew... (tiger clan. please join!) Empty Re: The world I knew... (tiger clan. please join!)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:06 pm

(Hello.)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum