Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Think Twice... Before Taking Your Next Step.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Think Twice... Before Taking Your Next Step. Empty Think Twice... Before Taking Your Next Step.

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:42 pm

Arrow's patched body moved slihoutted against the meadow, which seemed to tickle his ankles. He moved out through the green grass, the sun shinning on his coat which shone more brightly over him. Stopping, he squinted to see a dense and happily green rainforest up ahead. Whinninying, he went on ahead to get some shade. As he moved out, he got kind of wary on what might be hiding in the deep but shiny forest. His easy and clear bright brown orbs focused on the gentle undergrowth as he slipped and slid under ferns and walked around trees. He stopped and sniffed at the forest leaves and stopped, looking up. He went on, starting to feel more confidence with every stride. The place was beautiful was beautiful; with blooming flowers everywhere. He couldn't believe so much colors under just green. He slipped from under a last growth, snorting and shaking his coat. He stopped and gasped to see a rushing waterfall. Nicely colored blue, running through a calm stream. It was a nice sized riverbed and there was a small pathway leading down to the waterfall. Smiling, he trotted down it and looked into the water, looking into it and taking sips of it.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Think Twice... Before Taking Your Next Step. Empty Re: Think Twice... Before Taking Your Next Step.

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:54 pm

She ran out and into view, she ran right under him and turned and bowed her front legs playfully and stuck her tong out, "You can't catch me." The small filly didn't even noticed the stud, "Oh yea?!" A loud voice yelled and a white mare appeared jumping down off of a high part of the land and in front of him. She to a few steps back wearily, "Anna sis come." Her voice was concerned and the little filly trotted to her, "Yes?" The filly asked, "Go home, now!" The filly took off and Angle looked at the stud, "Stait you bisions, name, and why your hear." She said in a voice that meant, I'm boss. "I'm angle daughter of the lead stallion here, speak up now." She looked him in the eyes ears back in a protective way...

Pic coming soon...

Back to top Go down

Think Twice... Before Taking Your Next Step. Empty Re: Think Twice... Before Taking Your Next Step.

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:19 pm

Arrow felt good, drinking the water in the peaceful part of the territory, all that was running was the peaceful forest when he heard a voice and was almost knocked down. He got up and lifted his head, looking to see a filly taunting him...? He was about to speak when a mare, beautiful actually stepped out. He stared at her as she called the filly. Then, his attention turned to the filly as she scampered over to the mare. He looked from the cute and small filly, to the well musceled mare. He heard her question and dipped his head. "I'm sorry, but I must say I didn't hear or smell a herd. I am here because I was trying to find a home. I didn't know I'd exacly run into a herd. I'm dearly sorry." He didn't like the mare's attitude, but he wasn't going to say anything for she was in a herd. He met her gaze.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:04 pm

She calmed down and let her ears up as she listened. She seamed curios and intressed for a little while but thought of another question and spoke rudely, "Understood name?" Her hast tone awaited his reply. "Hmmm?" She said impaint. As she spoke a stallion appeared walking up to her, "Now now angle don't be so rude." He said stepping beside her and giving a friendly greeting, "Hello traveller I'm Gun n roses, leader of the herd my daughter spoke to you about. Sorry for her bad attitude." He said and Angle gave him a blank face with her jaw dropped down...

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:12 pm

Arrow smiled and dipped his head to the leader, ignoring the arrogant mare's attitude. "Thank you, sir. I've handled many more nusiances in life. My name's Arrow, I'm a lone horse. I've been trying to find a home and ended up here. I'm sorry, I thought this place was free. If you wish, I'll leave." he said. He lifted his head and met the leader's gaze, chest puffed out. "I probably don't belong here. But if you allow me to stay here, I will."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:34 pm

"No no you don't have to leave. Come with me, you can stay with my herd. I'll be more then welcome to bring you with us- not!" Yelled Angle, "Angle" Her farther started, "Your acting immature, now respectful male come along with me. You can stay with us." He said turning and walling off while angle acted like a filly...

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:43 pm

Arrow looked at the mare and snorted. He then looked at the stallion and smiled. "I'd be more than welcome to stay for a week, but I may leave again." he said uneasily. He then chuckled in his head; This mare wants to play, we'll play. He looked over and raised his eyebrows. "Mind leading the way?"
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:00 pm

She rolled her eyes and did a jump like thing and kicked one of her legs out at him then trotted ahead leading them to the herd. Her father spoke, "Your acting like a filly." He mumbled. Once they reached the herd she ran towards a stallion, "Hey." She said flirty and passing him and going to a mare, "New cumber mom, it's a male." She said and waited for her father and the stallion to come.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:04 pm

Arrow walked through the ferns and through them to see a fairly good amount of horses. He looked around and stopped, seeing all heads turn towards him. He got embarrsed and put his head down, snorting and walking with his head down while most young mares surrounded him with the stallions.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:32 pm

She snorted and tyred to hide a jeloish look.

(Lol angle & Sss)

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:35 pm

Arrow smiled and moved from the welcome licks and bows. He nodded towards the leader. "Your herd is very respect." He said.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:00 pm

Her mom smiled, "Thank you and you are welcomed to stay as long as you like." She said with a bow of her head. She looked to her daughter who had losted the jealousy in her eyes when the others left the male alone. She chuckled...

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:02 pm

Arrow nodded. "Thank you miss." He said happily, nodding his head and looking forward, moving to an apple tree and bringing all of it down. He started to eat on it, "mm."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:10 pm

She trotted up to him, "So you want a tore or not?" She said sounding like a attention loving filly.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:16 pm

The stallion kept going on, flicking his tail in the mare's face. "Only when you start acting like a mare." he murmured and ate another.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:25 pm

She rolled her eyes, "Glade you don't want one because mom said I had to if you wanted to, now I get to go get my attention." She said walking to the other two and a half mares in her group acting like a teenager. They where all gossiping. "Hey girl lets go get every ones attention" They all said at the same time. "Hey who is that loser?" One of them asked, "Oh you know the nerd!" She replied and they all laughed at the two year old colt name Joker. She didn't know she had fake friends...

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:35 pm

Arrow lifted his head to see a small coat whimpering while Angle and her friends made fun of him. He laid back his ears and stepped in front of the colt. "Leave him alone!" he snarled.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:52 pm

"Oh so your going to be the nerds friend how cute!" They all said laughing but Angle she had turned and started walking, the others quickly turned and fallowed her up the hill and the other horses turned to watch them. They where great singers, expcaily Angle.

(She sounds like Avril Lavigne When she sings I'm with you & With out you. Smile )

Last edited by wild one on Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:07 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:57 pm

Arrow smiled and pressed gently. "Remember, sticks and stones may break your bones, but words should never hurt you." he murmured and walked away, ignoring the singing and eating the apples again.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:06 pm

"Angle!" A voice shouted and she stiffened, "Hey Debr-" "What are you doing?!" She interrupted Angle, "I was subbing as they leader of the group while you where gone." She said in a low voice while the other mares kept singing. "Well I'm kicking you out of the popular group, loser." She said and Angle walked down head low having a taste of her own medicain and knowing what it was like. Once down she hide away from the others singing to herself I'm with you.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:13 pm

Arrow looked at the stream which was beside him and leaned down to get a drink of water. The cool water went down his throat as he sipped it and sighed deeply, enjoying the tasted.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:18 pm

She saw him and trotted up, "Hey..."Her voice was swept
away by a breeze as she spoke in a sad
tone to him instead of
sassy.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:33 pm

Arrow looked up at her. Was this some sort of trick? "Hi?" her asked and cocked his head. "You and your little queen friends trying a trick?"
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:39 pm

She penned her ears, "No!, I'm not one of them any more because of that stupid
Debra mare." She said and pricked her ears awaiting
his answer paciantly.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:24 pm

Arrow smiled and nodded. "Alright... you've been sent an omen that you weren't meant to be a b***ch." he answered. "Would you want to give me a tour?"
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next