Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Can't Keep A Good Girl Down (Mature, please post!!!!)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

You Can't Keep A Good Girl Down (Mature, please post!!!!) Empty You Can't Keep A Good Girl Down (Mature, please post!!!!)

Post by Harley's Rainbow Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:40 pm

The graceful dragon, for the first time, was filthy, ruffled, and in misery. She looked around, bright lights blinding her. Her wings were chained, which meant her front legs were chained. Back legs were left free, unlike her mouth. It was muzzled. She lay in humiliation. Rocky winced, listening to the bidding. What would she end up? Something to make money from? A pet? a toy for other dragons?

Rocky, lifted her head when the lights went out, and the sounds of people leaving filled her ears. "Gonna go to a nice new home girl." A cruel voice called out.

You Can't Keep A Good Girl Down (Mature, please post!!!!) Air_dragon_female__finished__by_momothecat-d1ns6hy

let me get her pic
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

You Can't Keep A Good Girl Down (Mature, please post!!!!) Empty Re: You Can't Keep A Good Girl Down (Mature, please post!!!!)

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:10 pm

Olli, A young dragon rider/tamer had just bought her first dragon, for a cheapish price to, She walked round to the cage and saw a beautiful young dragon "hi girl!" she whispered, handing her a piece of deer leg meat, She was nothing like Toro, her father's training dragon, instead she was beautiful and had feathers, Olli was a lucky girl. She only lived a few lanes down, so she was hoping she could walk the dragon home when she was ready to come out.
http://emmatyan.deviantart.com/art/Young-girl-214720960
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

You Can't Keep A Good Girl Down (Mature, please post!!!!) Empty Re: You Can't Keep A Good Girl Down (Mature, please post!!!!)

Post by Harley's Rainbow Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:13 pm

(changing her name)

Gypsy was unchained, and led over to the girl. Being naturally friendly, Gypsy licked Olli. She smelled like dragons. With a shy blink, ahe lay at Olli's feet.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:19 pm

"when you get home, I've got a big cozy place for you to stay in this horrible winter weather" she said, seeing the light snow fall outside, Olli gently put a bridle for dragons around Gypsy's head, and slowly getting her to her feet, pulling the lose blonde hair from her eyes and back with her flower decorated hair.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:27 pm

Gypsy lunged ahead, wanting to meet dragons that didn't want to hurt her. She pulled, easily dragging the girl behnd her. Her front legs, or wings, blew wind back on Olli.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:33 pm

Oli laughed and started to run next to Gypsy, infact, it wasn't long until she arrived back "well, here's your new home, the 2nd most biggest dragon camp in this area, 28 dragons here, come on lets go to your barn!" she said, opening the big, rusty steel gates and running up to her new barn.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:38 pm

Gypsy leapt away from the barn, towards the other dragons. She roared at them
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:42 pm

Toro leapt over the fence, towering over Olli "who's the newbie?" he growled ruffly, he could talk like dragons of his type could, Olli managed to push him back over the fence "Gypsy!" he said whilst pushing, Toro roared back at Gypsy, and Olli pulled her over to a gate before letting her into a dragon paddock.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:46 pm

Gypsy growled at the male, but stayed where she was.

(sorry, Im in the forest right now)
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:48 pm

(forest?)
Olli shooed Toro away into the next paddock, leaving only females in the field, the next field was full of males.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:55 pm

(A deer game)

Gypsy roared, nuzzling a couple of females before sticking her head through the fence to see the guys.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:03 pm

Olli smiled at Gypsy, watching her adapt. A young male called Chichi (shishi) was watching all the commotion gouing on and saw the female pop her head through, he smiled shyly and walked over. He roared a gentle hello to her. Olli's mother came and started to talk with her "Olli, we're thinking about pairing up the new female with Chichi..." her mother said "please mother! not yet! she's only just arrived!" she begged, her mother sighed "I know, in about 4 days or a week...." her mother said, watching the two.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:08 pm

Gypsy let out a little trill. She had named herself, and her name wasn't official. She could be renmaed at anytime.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:11 pm

"her personality matches the name jewel, I thing UI'll call her Jewel...." Olli said, she felt hands around her shoulders, the young 17 year old girl turned to see her 'boyfriend' Matt stood there clinging onto her neck, she turned and hugged him gently.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:18 pm

Jewel quickly pulled her head back, and yawned. Her wyvern wings stretched, and she lay down.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:25 pm

Noticing the sunsetting she hopped over the fence and jumped onto Chichi's back before flying him to his barn, she did this with every dragon until Jewel was the only one left, she grabbed Matt's hand and walked him over to Jewel "she's beautiful isn't she?" Olli said, stroking Jewel's soft feathers "jus like you..." Matt said back, Olli rolled her eyes and patted Jewel's neck.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:33 pm

Jewel stood, waking up. She climbed over the fence, knocking Matt over playfully before nuzzling Olli.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:37 pm

"right girl, I need to fly you to your barn okay?" Olli said, stroking her face, and putting on a flying bridle on her face.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:41 pm

Gypsy nodded, lowering herself down, but used her tail to knock Matt back down.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:46 pm

Olli climbed onto her back and pulled Matt up "Jewel, no being rude to Matt girl....now come on, up and off!" she said whistling and tapping her sides with her feet, sitting in the jumping position and Matt was holding Olli's sides.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:00 pm

She launched her self into the air, struggling to get in the air with two people on her. (Matt was on her, ri ght?)
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:03 pm

(yeah)
Olli drove her to the barn slowly and opened the doors, reavwealling a beautiful, classical barn with a fresh bed and lots of flying space, it was next door to all the other barns.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:06 pm

Gypsy landed, rolling over. With the weight relieved, she could stretch. A flexible tail wrapped around Matt's leg, pulling him off of her.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:18 pm

Matt laughed "oh, she's more of a ladies girl then..." he said, his face planted in the ground, he got up and Olli walked Jewel in, filling her feed bucket and her water bucket, noticing it was almost pitch black outside.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:31 pm

Jewel licked Ollie, gently eating the contents of the feed bucket. She called out ChiChi, not knowing if he was in a different barn or not.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next