Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wild Ride though Life(needs a mare to adopt the foal)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Wild Ride though Life(needs a mare to adopt the foal) Empty The Wild Ride though Life(needs a mare to adopt the foal)

Post by BubblesLegacy Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:25 am

There's nothing here to take for granted
with each breath that we take
the hands of time strip youth from our bodies,
and we fade
memories remain,
as time goes on.

There's nothing here to take for granted
with each breath that we take
the hands of time strip youth from our bodies,
and we fade,
memories remain,
as time goes on.

The Wild Ride though Life(needs a mare to adopt the foal) 1068932_14128132_hd

A young colt runs around the cemetary in sreach of his mother.When he woke up 3 days ago she was gone.He didnt know what to do.The smell of death was everywhere.Everyday as time goes on he began to learn that his mother was gone.Her image faded from his memory remain.As the hands of time strips him bare of his youth.He cries as what it means endless night."Mother where are you?!" He cries but olny the dead can hear his cries of desperation.This young colt's name was Unbound and he was alone.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Wild Ride though Life(needs a mare to adopt the foal) Empty Re: The Wild Ride though Life(needs a mare to adopt the foal)

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:43 am

Ghost's ears traced a sound of a young colt, her scary looking figure tolted along the ground, her breathing was heavy as were her feet were, she saw the young colt, he looked scared, a depth of sorrow was buried in her heart, though she could not find it "your mothers dead..... only the dead roam free around here....." she said, the sight of her stillborn foal matched the figure of the colt that she stood before, she shiveresd as the spirit that wrapped around the colt turned into dust.
http://gothicsword.deviantart.com/art/Ghost-Horse-96570497
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

The Wild Ride though Life(needs a mare to adopt the foal) Empty Re: The Wild Ride though Life(needs a mare to adopt the foal)

Post by BubblesLegacy Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:11 am

Unbound whimpered at at sight of Ghost.He couldnt beileve that he's mother was dead."S-so where should I go?"
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:14 am

her ghostly gaze met his "You must follow me unless you want to become a victim of the Dead horses spirits." she said, her voice echoing around her.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:16 am

Unbound didnt have much of a choice.So he noded and followed Ghost.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:17 pm

Ghost sielently walked around the rotting bodys left on the floor, she kept on looking behind her for the colt every few miniutes.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:32 pm

Unbound still followed Ghost."S-so where are we going?" He asked her.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:41 pm

"To a quiet calm place about a mile from here." ghost said in a ghostly voice, she was a nice, polite mare inside, but she didnt like to show it.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:56 pm

Unbound smiled and began to walk next to Ghost."My name is Unbound by the way." He smiles at Ghost.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:06 pm

"I'm Ghost, as you can probably tell." she said as she pulled up to a willow tree with leaves that bent down and touched the floor, the leaves formed a curtain, she moved the curtain away and walked in, it was a cozy, warm little hideout which protected them from the coldness "Feel freee to come in and stay as long as you wish." she said warmily. she gave a broken smile.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:08 pm

Unbound smiles."Thank you."
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:12 pm

"Anyway, are you hungry at all?" she said, since she gave birth to a foal VERY recently, she was full with milk (She had a stillborn foal ): )
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:25 pm

Unbound noded."Yes please."
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:54 am

Ghost shut the curtain of leaves behind Unbound, she guided Unbound to the milk teats with her nuzzle.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:32 pm

Unbound followed her nuzzle.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:15 am

Ghost gentle laid down as Unbound fed, feeling happy she was helping a motherless foal, she clicked on a switch which turned on some rainbow coloured christmas tree lights that she found dumped on the ground. the lights filled the darkness with warmth and light.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:00 am

Unbound fed and saw the christmas lights.He was happy that he found somebody who cares and mostly alive.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:10 am

Ghost smiled and nuzzled him, she peeped outside and saw the sky turning to dark night, she nuzzled him again and sucked in a deep breath

She smiled all the way through, her soft lullaby filling his ears with a peaceful tune
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:42 pm

Unbound yawned before the lullaby ended.When it ended he fell asleep next to her.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:18 pm

“good night my angel.” she whispered ever so softly in the foal's ear, she reached for the light switch and turned the lights out.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:02 pm

Unbound is still asleep.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:22 am

Ghost soon fell asleep. She woke up very early in the morning, squinting her eyes as light poured into the den.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:52 pm

Unbound began to awake up.He yawned then got up.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:47 am

Ghost let out a deep yawn and rose to her feet, she stuck her head out the willow tree and checked for danger, there didn't appear to be any, she steped out and held the leaves back so the colt could step out.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:35 pm

Unbound walked out of the den and looked at Ghost.He's stoumch gurmbled loudly with hunger.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next