Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Purple Heart Stables: rescue center for horses

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Purple Heart Stables: rescue center for horses Empty Purple Heart Stables: rescue center for horses

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:06 pm

Sorraia~
The pain.. It was 11 months later, since the...incident. I lay on my side, breahting heavily. I was in a stall at some stable. I must have went unconsious and someone found me. A contraction came, and i whinned in pain. But i was too young....i was only 3 now, i couldnt be having a baby... but unfortunately, it was true. That stallion got me pregnant, and i couldnt do anything about it. i heard voices, my vision not all that clear. "i dont know whats wrong..." i heard a man say. "well keep trying, we have to save her!" a young girl exclaimed. I felt the man reach into me, and i winced in pain. "what is he doing??" i thought to myself. I looked back at my huge belly, and saw the man, he was wearing a white lab coat and glasses. he was a veternarian. "i found the problem... theres more than one foal in there.." he said. "whats wrong with that?" asked the girl. "they are twins, they're all tangled up in there" he took his hands out of me, and shrugged. Sweat rolled down my neck, and i felt the girl stroke it. "its ok girl, come on, you can do it" she urged me. Another contraction came, and i pushed hard. i felt the vet stick his hands in me again, trying to grab the foal as i pushed. I pushed and pushed as he pulled. His hands worked steadily but fast, positioning the foal correctly. "i have its front legs" he said. he pulled, and two hooves appeared. "Come on, keep pushing!" the girl said. I pushed once more, and he pulled the foals legs and head out. "good girl" the girl said calmly. I pushed as hard as i could, and he pulled the foal out onto the straw. The vet examined it, then rubbed it dry with a towel. I nickered at my newborn, and he struggled towrds me. he finally got to me, and sat by my side. "you're not done yet girl.." the vet said. I felt another contraction so i pushed and a hoof appeared. I pushed and pushed, but the foal wouldnt budge. "whats wrong??" the girl asked. "the foals in a bad position..." the vet said. He wiped his forehead and stood up. "i fear its dead.." "no! keep trying!" the girl said. "im sorry, i will try, but im afraid we will lose both mare and foal" he said. I struggled and struggled, my body covered with sweat. Finally, i stopped struggling, and gave up. "Hurry! the mare is tiring!" the girl said. The vet grabbed the hoof and pulled. "its other leg is backwards" he said. he reached far in and i neighed in pain. eventually, he got the leg faced the right way. "come now, push!" he urged me. I pushed one last push and he pulled the wet foal all the way out. I sighed in relief. "good!" the girl said. The vet picked up the foals limp body. "1, 2, 3," he blew into its mouth over and over, trying to save it. suddenly, a quick shiver went through the foals body, and it opened its eyes and sat up. "We need these foals to nurse" he said. "thank you! you saved them!'' the girl said. The vet urged me to my feet, and the foals found my teats and suckled.

Back to top Go down

Purple Heart Stables: rescue center for horses Empty Re: Purple Heart Stables: rescue center for horses

Post by Nicoco177 Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:15 pm

(could I join?)
Marianna~
I saw a mare giving birth, I saw all the pain she was going through, that would be me in less than 6 months time, I was rescued from a net that had tangled around my leg, a huge shire horse had forced me. I tried to stop him, but he was to big. A girl came in with a woman wearing a white spotless coat and what seemed to be a big box thing with a '+' sign on it, the girl came and put a velvet coloured halter on me and led me into a large special box thing, the girl tied me to a bar and the vet came, she put on some blue rubber gloves and brought in a big piece of wired equipment, they called it 'a ultrasound', she got a spray cup and sprayed on lots of gel all over the side of my belly, she then got a blue pad. She pressed the pad under my belly and moved it around, I turned my head to a small screen and saw a picture of a awfully large shire foal, I smiled as I saw my baby on the screen, but my ears pressed to my cranium when she shoved her hand up my rear end, she felt around and pulled her hand out again "I think the foal is too big for her, but see what happens, she might be able to give birth but, a shire foal coming from a arabian horse is quite risky." I hear the vet say, soon the girl takes my back to my stall and gives me a slice of apple.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Purple Heart Stables: rescue center for horses Empty Re: Purple Heart Stables: rescue center for horses

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:27 pm

Sorraia~
A few days later i am well and healthy, and so were my foals. One was a boy named Tirade, and the other a girl named Apollon. I smiled as i watched the play around with eachother in the small meadow the girl put us in. But they were balck like their father, who i didnt even know. And i was sorrel, i wished they were like me, but oh well, at least we all lived through it and we were helthy.

When they brought us back into the stables, we walked by the examination room, and i saw a horse that they were giving an ultrasound to. I nickered a greeting, then kept walking and they put me in my stall with my 2 small foals. I was put in the stall next to the horse they were examining. "hello, whats your name?" i ask her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:54 pm

[hey im gonna add another horse so there are more, u can too if you want]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:10 pm

[how about this mare is your mares friend and was bred by the same forcer?]

Purple Heart Stables: rescue center for horses Nothin11
Golden River~
I walked into this new, unknown place. These people saved me from a mudhole, i was stuck and couldnt get out or stand up. I was pregnant, bred by a shire forcer, the same one that forced my friend. When i couldnt get up in the mudpit, i was afraid i had killed the baby. They were taking me in to get an ultrasound, to make sure the baby was still alive. The shut me in a chute, and put stuff on my belly. I saw a foals face appear on the screen. Thankfully, it was moving. I sighed in relief and smiled at my baby. The vet stuck her hand in my back end, and it hurt. I pinned my ears as he felt around for the baby. "It looks like shes okay!" the vet said, and pulled his hand out. "But shes only halfway through her gestation period and her stomach is huge. She is not big enough to carry this foal.." he scratched his head. "we will just let it be and see what happens, but if she cant give birth, we will have to put her down... but lets hope that doesnt happen" he said. They released me and put me into a stall next to my friend. "Did they tell you what they told me?" i asked her, worried.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:24 am

Marianna~
my ears perked up when a mare with two foals spoke to me, asking my name "me? oh, I'm Marianna" I said, feeling my belly bulging tightly, my sad golden eyes looked when another voice occured, a familiar voice...It was golden River! "Oh my god! Golden! they found you! that net left a rash on my foot and now i'm limping on it and its going all infected....and I'm pregnant. the foal might be to big for me......." I said, halfway through gestion and the foal was getting too big for me to carry! that "stupid mindless idiotic dumb heartless f***ing male shire!!!" I said, but instead of saying them in my head, I noticed I was saying them out loud.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:30 pm

Golden River~
"i know how you feel! i hate forcers! im gonna kill him if its the last thing i do!' i said furiously. "and im even smaller then you, a fjord" i sighed. "I just hope we make it through this" i looked at marianna with sad eyes.

Sorraia~
"i wish i could do something about it guys...." i hung my head. "I also know how you feel. I was bred by a forcer way bigger than me too. And it was even harder because i had twins.... I made it through this, so maybe you guys will too!" i say encouragingly. "but you guys are even smaller than me.... What kind of horse forced you guys?" i ask, feeling my foals nurse

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:52 pm

Marianna~
" a horrible beastly chestnut shire, and Golden river is only a fjord and I'm only a Irish pony!" she said, feeling her leg dangle down from her belly as it hurt when she put it on the ground "I had a net tangled around my foot tightly, now I can't walk on it! and poor Golden was stuck in a mud hole!" she said, impatiently stamping her rear hoof hard "I've got one more ultrasound at 9 months and then I have this big baby ready to come out..." she said, putting her small little palimino head with a white mane and a white stripe imprinted onto the haynet "I don't know why but I want to get pregnant again after this and have lots of babys to love." she said. Marianna feeling the baby kick she winced and took a step back, her neck rubbing her belly.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:58 pm

Sorraia~
"thats terrible! i hate forcers" i sighed. "and ur foals will probably come early since they are so big" i said

Golden River~
"I know this is cruel, but i wish when i was down in that mudhole for so long, it would have killed the baby..." i sighed. "because it will probably never get out of me..." i cried. "Marianna, is yours already kicking like mine?" i winced in pain as i felt a kick

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:03 pm

Marianna~
"badly.....toooooooo badddddlllyyyyy" she groaned when she felt it kick and kick and kick......."I won't be able to get it out of me and I know it....." she sighed, she kicked the stall each time the foal kicked.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:08 pm

Golden River~
"i know how you feel.... But we have to try!" i cried "Thats....thats like impossible for it to be able to kick this early in gestation...." i sighed and then pinned my ears when the foal kicks inside my womb, over and over. "it seems like it wants out now" i said

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:12 pm

"I know how you feel, but if the foal is born like, now then, it is going to be a tiny scrawny premeture foal!" she said, getting really worried that the foal would die at birth.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:16 pm

Golden River~
"i dont think it is going to come soon though, it has to mature enough in the womb before it can come out" i said. "and it is going to be big....so it has to grow."

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:22 pm

(could I bring in another horse aswell as Marianna?)
Marianna huffed "your right, I still want to have more foals in the future though!" she said, lying on the floor and sticking her head through a wooden panel in the stable door.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:25 pm

[ sure! ]

Golden River~
"i do to...that is...if i live throught this..." i sighed

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:37 pm

Marianna~
her eyes widened "I do to...that is...if I live through this..." Golden River's words scared her quite.
Elisa~
She steped into the barn, her flaxen mane drifting behind her. She walked down the isle, looking at the three horses in the stalls "woah, what are you guys doing in here?" she snigered, her black polished hooves shining "you guys do realise that you are in boxes." she laughed.
Marianna~
"quick, run, run!" she said, weakly opening one eye slowly, she pointed her long slender muzzle towards the barn doors.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:40 pm

Golden River~
"whats going on?!? who are u??" i ask, confused. "who is that marianna??"

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:49 pm

Marianna~
"I don't know, a wild horse I guess" she said, rubbing her muzzle aroung in circles on her belly.
Elisa~
"Oh, is there humans here?" she said, just before a rope came flyng over and onto her neck "oh great..." she sighed, she was checked over by a vet, but the vet noticed something weird "we traced two heartbeats in your horse, so we are just going to do a quick pregnancy check" said the vet to a girl, Elisa was walked to a chute were she paced around scared, she whinnied when someone shoved a hand up her rear end.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:53 pm

Golden River~
"pshhh..wild horses, dont ever listen!" i laughed

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:58 pm

the man felt a tiny falabella foal inside her "the test was positive, but some how a falabella has got in there!" he laughed, Elisa pinned her ears as she listened "I don't even remember being forced!" she whinnied, she was taken to a stall next to Marianna, where she hung her fringe over her eyes.
Marianna laughed "I know! they think they are sooooo smart!" she laughed.
(I'm soory, I gotta go, but I'll be on tommorrow promise Very Happy )
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:08 pm

Golden River~
"soooo? why did they test u?" i asked the wild horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:01 am

Marianna~
Marianna neighed in agreement "yeah, why?" she said to the mare.
Elisa~
her head looked up slightly and her grey mouth opened slightly "hmmmm, okay I'll tell you, when that rope came flying over my neck, the human horse healer type thing gave a health test on me, but apparently there was two heart beats traced, one big, the other small. so he shoved his hand up mt rear end and some how a Falabella is inside me! heavens knows how that got in there! I don't even remember getting forced! and anyway, how a falabella manage to force me? there too small......unless I was lying down and asleep.....darn it! anyway, i'm only in 4 months gestion, and this foal should come right out its so small!" she said, she couldn't feel any foal inside her, but she felt something squirming around inside her.
Marianna~
"wha.....a Falabella?!" she said, the foal inside kept on kicking but gave a BIG hard kick, causing her to give a scream like whinny "ow! ow ow ow!!!" she cried.

(this is a picture of Marianna: Purple Heart Stables: rescue center for horses KrPeB and this is a picture of Elisa: Purple Heart Stables: rescue center for horses T4Je0
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:58 pm

Golden River~
"marianna? are you ok??" i asked, concerned. then i felt a big kick too, and it hurt really bad "OW!!!!" i whinniedd

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:07 pm

Marianna~
she paused as she felt she was going to be sick "Yeah, I just feel a little si-" she paused when she coughed and threw up "ewwwwwww, sick......" she said as the smell of puke made her cringe "the smell..." she said, going to the back of the stall
Elisa~
She started to cry "I want my old mate back, but he is missing somewhere, and there is no one in the world like him...." she sulked, she was the lead mare of a indian herd before a forest fire destroyed the herd, she last saw her mate running off over the hills, she got the panel which opened the head door and slammed it so she was alone in her cosey stall alone with no one to bother her.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:14 pm

Golden River~
"Well you dont seem like you're okay..." i said to marianna. "i feel sorry for elisa, but she should have known if she came near humans they would dafinately capture her" i sighed, and the felt sick to my stomack like marianna, but i didnt throw up

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next