Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweet Loving Death...

2 posters

Go down

Sweet Loving Death... Empty Sweet Loving Death...

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:26 pm

Calla snarled loudly, fangs catching the sunlight that streamed through the window of her bedroom as she stared at the mirror of herself. "Stupid me!" she whispered and dug her fingernails in her left hand and then gripped a necklace in her other hand, she risked throwing it and swallowed back another snarl again. She looked at her hands, seeing small scabs which she had opened in the best weeks, days or months, reopened and sent blood well of up on them. She closed her hands and clenched her fists tightly in a ball and got up, walking downstairs, and going out the door. She walked through the forest, and as she did, she turned into a big white wolf, her yellow eyes catching the rays of sunlight and turning golden. She stopped on a nice small hill and looked out over the mountains. Am I really supposed to put my pack into that kind of danger, there's only so much left, it's not even a pack anymore. she said to herself, flicking her ears and looking out into the distant.

Sweet Loving Death... 20z302s
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Sweet Loving Death... Empty Re: Sweet Loving Death...

Post by BubblesLegacy Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:11 pm

A tall,somewhat muslcer,tan-like skined teenager,about 19 years.Walked around the hills."Sally,oh Sally,where are you girl?" He asked in loud voice.He's accent was texen.Which ment he was from Texes.He wore a white shirt and a piar of bule shorts.He whistled and walked around.Looking for his pet dog Sally.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:17 pm

The wind swished through Calla's fur, memories going through her head every blink of the eye. But she couldn't stop herself from blinking which made her kinda angry. She stood up suddenly, growling quietly when a weird scent hit her nose. Someone was in the territory! Her territory! Growling even more loudly, she kept it down and hunched her back slowly and swiftly going through the shadows, her white wolfed feminine body slender and cool going through. She stopped and swallowed back the growl but she felt every piece of fur from her body bristle. It was a human boy and he was calling for someone named... Sally? Calla thought it probably some pet. She hadn't smelt any dogs in the territory but then again, she never cared having to know that the territory really and hardly didn't need to be protected. But it did say 'Private Property' Dogs would've known, but humans would and for that fact there was no reason for him to come in.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:35 pm

He waited for a reponse but not hearing anything he sighed."Looks like Sally aint here." He turned around and walked away,but then he heared a bark in the distance.A labordor recevier ran up to same barking."Sally!" He yelped then he opened his arms.Sally jumpped into his emabrce and began to licked his face.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:47 pm

Calla continued watching him, yellow eyes narrowed down to slits. When suddenly she heard a feminine dog bark and turned her head to see a Lab Retriever slide from the bushes and run over to the young man and started to lick his face. Okay he's got what he's wanted time to get rid of him. She said and slipped from the forest giving a ferocious snarl. Her snow white fur stood on end and her fangs glinted, catching the sunlight that peeked in the trees.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:26 pm

The teen looked at Calla."Oh my god a wolf!" He yelled shocked.Sally growled at Calla and began to get off of her owner."No,no Sally.Were probloy in this wolf's terrory.Cmon lets go." He told Sally.Sally stopped and looked back at her owner.He began to get up."Im sorry,were leaving now." He told Calla then he began to walk away.Sally began to walk next to him.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:02 pm

Calla snarled even louder, seeing the shock in his eyes. She nodded, satisfied and shifted into human as they walked away. Sharp claws were replaced by long fingernails and two legs with a slender feminine shape and curled hair. She turned and walked away again placing a finger in a curl and spinning it up and letting it uncurl in her finger again and again and sighed. "I should have got rid of him, I am just damn lonely." she huffed and suddenly hated herself. She tried to keep herself from digging in her nails again and sighed.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:51 pm

Sally looked back at Calla.Sally turned around and barked at her."Huh?" He turned around and saw Calla."Oh hey there!" He siad waving to her."We should get out of here! There's really protective wolf around here!"
(sorry if it's too short^^')
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:31 pm

Calla held her breath and closed her eyes, already feeling his presence. That stupid dog decided to bark and then he followed her. She regonized him from school, but she wasn't gonna say anything. They had seprate lives... she, lived with a group of Guardians who sat together everyday and humans were scared of them. Keepers: had magic and pretty much kept watch over them. Humans: just were usually scared out of their wits. Calla was surprised he'd talk to her. She looked at her shoes. "Um, um, I'd rather not." she murmured and looked up and tried not to show how nervous she was.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:35 pm

He looked at her then tilted his head with confusion."Why not? Your gonna get hurt out here." He told her,even though she doesnt talk to him during school he considereds everybody worth to talk to.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:11 pm

Calla thought about it and sighed. She looked at the dog and tried to keep herself from shwoing her fangs. She gave a deep breath and shook her head. "I-I'll leave in a minute. I'm I'm allergic to dogs." She murmured and breathed in and ended with a loud sneeze. Though it was fake, she was good at making good sneezes. She felt a craving to turn into a wolf, to show him her wolf form. He was handsome looking, but she said nothing.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:18 pm

"Allergic to dogs? You cant be allergic to dogs,dog fur yes but a actul dog?" He asked her.Sally looked at Calla then sat down.
(sorry if it's too short^^')
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum