Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemantal horses (open for all!)

+3
Spritz
Harley's Rainbow
Nicoco177
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Elemantal horses (open for all!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Elemantal horses (open for all!)

Post by JayzPF Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:53 pm

I'll go Dark Blue
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Elemantal horses (open for all!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Elemantal horses (open for all!)

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:02 pm

Demon's voice sound like this
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:48 pm

I'll be Orange
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:13 pm

I go just regular plain ole blue. Smile
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:30 pm

omg, Tay, thank you for posting Ares pic. It was the pic of my very first character on Horse Island. Her name was Feather...
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:15 pm

haha awesome, I just chose it cause I thought it was pretty and interesting ^^
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:07 pm

I'd prefer orange but olive it is.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:21 pm

Name: Rebellious

Appearence description: Refer to pic...

Personality description: Find out...

Other: Rebellious had wings that grow up out of his spine when he needs to fly. Other that that he usually runs his miles. Since he is extremely fast on ground and in the sky. His wings are midnight black with blood tainted on them.

Element: ( Is Death an Element that can be added to the list? If not then ummmm Fire.)

Song: Ummmm... Look up this song on youtube under the artist Eveanscence " Make Of Stone "

Elemantal horses (open for all!) - Page 2 King_by_endlessapha-d4intlg

°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:29 pm

Name: Orion
Appearance description: Long flowing gray mane and tail, like clouds at dusk. His coat is night-blue, with a trail of bluey white stars tracing from his left shoulder to his thigh. He also has a blue-black horn.
Personality description: Orion possesses a very powerful and sometimes domineering personality. He is noble, but also very boisterous and often cocky and sarcastic, but if he is ever rude his sister is quick to let him know. He's a bit of a charmer and somehow loveable. He is often excited and quick to anger, and his short temper leads to violence and when there is violent, he becomes ruthless, a side of him that his sister detests. However, he is very loyal and would willingly give his life for those he cares about.
Other: His speaking voice > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXiPYjCwyss (the second voice heard, the blonde guy with the english accent)
Element: Stars
Song: You Won't Feel a Thing ~ The Script
Pic: http://7hot-feanorians.deviantart.com/art/Stallion-of-the-Stars-269524529

Name: Luna
Appearance description: Her beauty is as pure and unique as the moon itself. Her mane and tail are long and wavy, and silver like captured moonlight. Her coat shimmers, her hooves are silver and so are her eyes. Refer to pic, but with white shimmering wings
Personality description: Luna is the polar opposite of her brother. She is very quiet, both night and day, although she has more energy at night. To some she appears very cold, void of emotion and caring only about her brother, but to those who become close to her, they will see that she is compassionate, very loving, and abhors violence. She is calm and peaceful and loyal to the death, a trait she shares with her brother.
Other: Luna obtains her power from the moon itself. The one time she is weak is during the new moon. (Her speaking voice sounds like Kiera Knightley)
Element: Moon
Song: Science and Faith ~ The Script
Pic: http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=moon+horse&um=1&hl=en&biw=1280&bih=685&tbm=isch&tbnid=fnX2Pa7HpNGDXM:&imgrefurl=http://www.elfwood.com/~ramos/Moon-horse.3142721.html&docid=YOrin0YDrVxoKM&imgurl=http://www.elfwood.com/art/r/a/ramos/moon_horse.jpg&w=571&h=426&ei=tuTrTq5ZlKLyA4rQqJkK&zoom=1

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:14 am

urrrrr, yah...yeah death is counted as a element coz the world needs it, so both accepted!
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:10 am

right I'l make the topic!
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:26 pm

think you could pm that link when its done?

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:35 pm

think its already been made
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:34 am

poo, it has hasn't it, sorry bout that, it's in Muddy swamp, and it's called something like "elements take place"
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2