Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nike, (Open for RP) Aheron (Also Open)

3 posters

Go down

Nike, (Open for RP)  Aheron (Also Open) Empty Nike, (Open for RP) Aheron (Also Open)

Post by Daydreamer Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:36 pm

"Have the courage to trust yourself"

Name: Nike

Nike, (Open for RP)  Aheron (Also Open) Nike10

Personality: Very confident, outspoken. She is definitively not a horse that your able to boss around. She likes to do things her way, and won't let you stand in her way either. Protective of her loved ones, and she really is a beautiful winged mare.

History: Nike's personality may stun people because of her past. She came from a dark herd, and they did very bad things to her, but even though her past is one that most would find terrible, Nike doesn't dwell on it and just moved forward, she has a long scar from her cheek to her lower muzzle, a reminder of it but she doesn't pay any attention to it, and shrugs it off when horses as

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Listen to those who encourage you, and encourage those who listen"

Name: Aheron

Nike, (Open for RP)  Aheron (Also Open) Aheron10

Personality: He is protective and kind-hearted. He is very optimistic and won't think bad about a horse. Very patient as a stallion and would never even dream about hurting a mare. He is the perfect lead stallion material.

History: He grew up in a large herd, but his father kicked him out because he thought he would be a threat to him. So now he is off on his own, looking for his own herd.

-------------------------

Note: If you want to role play with either of these character you have to role play to both. They are two separate ones, so you'll also have to make two separate bio's
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Nike, (Open for RP)  Aheron (Also Open) Empty Re: Nike, (Open for RP) Aheron (Also Open)

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:59 pm

never regret what made you feel so good..

Name~ Derulo

Age~ 3

Gender~ Stallion

Information~ Derulo, was from a small herd, in battle with a large herd, but he left the herd, saying he did not want to fight, his father understood and let him leave, to live his own life. Gentle and noble, but strong and tough, this young stallion is always aware of his surroundings. His extremely beautiful coat is often hated by others, and he is called a dusted star freak, as he surfs the stars, so now he tends to stick around the females.

Picture~ Nike, (Open for RP)  Aheron (Also Open) Pegasus_star_field_I

(so, I have to make a secdond character?)
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Nike, (Open for RP)  Aheron (Also Open) Empty Re: Nike, (Open for RP) Aheron (Also Open)

Post by Daydreamer Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:22 pm

yea a mare for my stallion Smile
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:30 pm

Name~ Youle

Age~ 4

Gender~ Female

Information~ Just like Derulos, they were siblings, more like twins, but were seperated at birth, Youle was born without any wings though, like her mother.

Picture~ Nike, (Open for RP)  Aheron (Also Open) Grulla_Horse_by_HonestSilence
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:55 pm

" Pray for another day, cuz you never know what will happen..."
Name: Aero
Nike, (Open for RP)  Aheron (Also Open) 523391-bigthumbnail
Perosnality: Aero is a very well-tempered stallion. He can keep a cool hold, and never faint under preasure. But he is more of an protective, and caring kind. He will not hesitate to blow of hit, fighting is in his blood. More or less, he will spend most his time flying through the shy looking for a mate, or either running his miles. Calm, level-headed, and will throw his two-bits in a convo if need be.
History: Not really any of your infomation that you need to know, its personal and well scary and blood-filled if I do say so myself...

" Give her wings or give her death..."
Name: Echo
Nike, (Open for RP)  Aheron (Also Open) Fannie1a

Personality: Echo is well how would you put it, not very kind but more like ummm, aggressive and insacue. Self-confident, and also more tempted to rip someones wind pipe out if they make the wrong move. She is quick and painless. Dangerous in very many ways. But more than that she is stone-cold and generous. Where ever touble is coming in hot, is where you'll find this pretty little thing. She has hope and most of all a heart of pure steel, she is hardcore platnium. She is obtimistic and wont hold hr thoughts of how she is feeling back, speaks her mind all the time. Can get a bit cocky with her mouth, and has a restless attitude.
History: Do you really need to know? Cuz' if so, you'll have nightmares for the rest of your dreadful life...
( Might as well make them, cuz I really wanna RP with someone im so bored. I would have posted this yesterday, but my computer lost internet connection...)
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:02 pm

Sion ill make another two for you cause I really want to RP with you!!
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:22 pm

Hehehaha, YAY!!! * CLAPS HANDS EXCITEDLY!* (: lol
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:31 pm

I am changing Echo's picture(:

This one~

Nike, (Open for RP)  Aheron (Also Open) Alok_by_quarkystables-d4kyyix

Or

This one~ Mind the name (: haha

Nike, (Open for RP)  Aheron (Also Open) Mercury_roleplay_sheet_by_echoeddesires-d4knycj
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:59 pm

"You are surrounded by loving, caring people"

Name: Ariadne

Nike, (Open for RP)  Aheron (Also Open) Ariadn10

Personality: Ariadne can be quite shy indeed. She can also be quite mysterious. She loves exploring and doesn't have a very long attention span. A lot of things can catch her attention quickly. She is fun to be around once you get to know her and with her calm, and soothing quite voice its almost impossible to get mad with her.

History: Ariadne had a difficult childhood. This might be why she can sometimes act strange. Her mother was beautiful, like her, and had stallions chasing after he constantly. She took a liking to him after Ariadne was born. The stallion was really mean to her, and could get quite vicious, on her second birth day, he tried to force her. Ariadne ran away after that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I will keep you safe"

Name: Halloween

Nike, (Open for RP)  Aheron (Also Open) Hallow10

Personality: He can be possessive sometimes, but his heart is in the right place. He is very caring, and doesn't get into many fights although he is so possessive and sometimes bossy. He would do anything for the ones he loves

History: He refuses to talk about it.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:32 pm

okay Sion are you good with those two?
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:05 pm

Of course(: There beautiful(: Oh and please pick a picture for Echo, thank you Very Happy
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:10 pm

I like the second one with the red mane! Oh and would you mind starting it?
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:14 pm

Okay(: Sure Very Happy
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:17 pm

Oh and they are two sperate posts so ill also start one
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:37 pm

Okay here's the link(:

https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t10063-froozen-to-the-finger-tips-daydreamer

This is the one with Halloween and Echo
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:13 pm

bump....
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down