Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Have Wings, But no Flight (Open open OPEN!)

3 posters

Go down

I Have Wings, But no Flight (Open open OPEN!) Empty I Have Wings, But no Flight (Open open OPEN!)

Post by Little.Goat Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:21 pm

I hope you can see the characteristics ok, because they are quite true, same with the breed, but different name-

I Have Wings, But no Flight (Open open OPEN!) Kiaba_reference_sheet_by_deneen990-d3en6o5

His little brother-

I Have Wings, But no Flight (Open open OPEN!) Rarakie_Trade__by_DragonCat_Ink Note: Flying winged wolf females for him, please?

-----

Taqqiq glanced down at his sleeping brother. The leaf green eyes stirred beneath his eyelids, small paws twitching as he started to awake. "Taqqiq, where are we?" The young wolf asked, blinking the sleep from his now open eyes. "A couple of miles from the the forest. I carried you while you were asleep." The older wolf replied, bringing his muscles body off the ground. "Why?" His brother asked, looking around. "Tobi, I did it because the forest is dangerous, and we would have to dodge trees and streams to run from the danger. Out in the open, we have a chance." Taqqiq told him, nudging Tobi to his feet. "We have traveled far, but we have even farther to go."Taqqiq urged himself into a walk, perking his ears to the sound of Tobi's pawsteps as well. "Why are we moving so far, so fast?" The always knowledge hungry pup questioned. "Because, we are not safe until we reach the haven. Until then, we must dodge danger. We are flight animals, hardly ever fighting. We can run ver fast, but only for 20 miles or so." Tobi quieted himself, looking at his 3 year old brother. "Why?"

They walked all day, running fast when they saw danger. Many miles passed, and the haven was only 5 miles away. "You said we could run fast for 20. I can smell wolves. Can't we run?" Tobi whined, nursing his aching shoulder. "No, no wolf knows our breed exists. Well, they do, but that is n a different land." So they traveled in silence, relief rising as the haven came into site. It was a small field, with a stone house. Wolves by the dozen gathered, howling, barking and whining. And as Tobi and Taqqiq entered the haven, the scent of females in heat hit the older male like a falling tree. He stepped back, blinking. "Come on Tobi, I need air."

Haven-

I Have Wings, But no Flight (Open open OPEN!) The_haven_by_lavaspawn-d38gnis
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

I Have Wings, But no Flight (Open open OPEN!) Empty Re: I Have Wings, But no Flight (Open open OPEN!)

Post by Tayssi Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:40 pm

What are you looking for?? I mean, how many. 1 or 2? Also are they all flightless?
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

I Have Wings, But no Flight (Open open OPEN!) Empty Re: I Have Wings, But no Flight (Open open OPEN!)

Post by Little.Goat Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:46 pm

Mine are, yours aren't. 1 or 2, doesn't matter.
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:06 pm

No actual post yet. will come soon

Misa
I Have Wings, But no Flight (Open open OPEN!) 7673_a10

Star
I Have Wings, But no Flight (Open open OPEN!) New_Lokai_by_cactusart

Cousins
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:08 pm

OK. I wait your post
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:49 pm

[color=blue]I'll join too^^ but ill post now
Sky~
I Have Wings, But no Flight (Open open OPEN!) WingedWolf

And her best friend Cloud~
I Have Wings, But no Flight (Open open OPEN!) 1187140489_Earthspirit

Cloud flew pasted Tobi as she ran away from Sky. "You cant get me! You cant get me!" She turned around and sticks her tounge out. Her heat scent just flew by both of the male wolves nostils. Soon enough other heat scent was coming,it was Sky. "Oh yes I can!" Sky yelled as she just began to spot Tobi. Sky tried her best to stop but it was too late. She crash on top of Tobi. "Oh god Im so sorry!" Sky yelled as she blushed embassred.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:53 pm

"get off of me!" Tobi yelled, shoving her off. "You smell weird!" He growled, stalking under his big brother. "Taqqiq, tell the sky dogs to watch where they're going!" Tobi snarled. "Tobi, be polite. And they aren't sky dogs, they are just like us." Taqqiq growled, cuffing the small pup over the head. "Excuse him, he is too young to know much." Taqqiq flapped his wings, picking the pup up in his jaws and hurrying off.
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:58 pm

Cloud saw the whole thing and flew to Sky. "Hey are those?" She asks tilting her head to the left. Sky noded."Yeah." Cloud tilted her head to the right. "But why they no fly?" Cloud asked. Sky shurged.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:32 pm

"Come on, you probably let those to blabber mouths know we can't fly, now come on!" Taqqiq growled, putting Tobi down. The pup started barking at the two wolves in the sky. "Tell anyone, and I will personally kill you!" Taqqiq nodded, and headed off. His long winges extended to his sides. "We need to hurry. Being girls, they will tell everyone a couple of rare runner wolves are here, and we won't be left alone." He picked Tobi up once more, and trotted off into the trees.
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:02 pm

Sky looked at them run. "Why they leave?" Cloud asked tilting her head to the left again. Sky looked at her and pouted. "Ok it was cute when we were pups but now that were adults it's just anonnying." Sky admited to Cloud. Cloud pouted then looked at her."Should we go after them?" Cloud asked. Sky noded."Yeah." Soon enough they both flew after Tobi and Taqqiq.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:15 pm

Taqqiq ducked into a small cave, shoving Tobi infront of him. "Should be safe here. Stay, I'm going to go hunting." He said, bunching his muscles. And at his special 100 mph speed, Taqqiq raced out of the cave in a streak of black and white.

The large wolf returned with a couple of fat hairs in less than 5 minutes, and dropped them in the cave. "Enjoy." Taqqiq laughed, laying by his brother. He bit into the newkill, lapping up the sticky blood that oozed onto the cave floor.
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:38 pm

Sky found the cave Taqqiq and Tobi was staying in. She konked on the rock. "Knok knok it's us! We came by to welcome you guys!" Sky siad happily as Cloud catched up. Cloud smiled. "Yeah we've never seen boys before!" Cloud siad then Sky shot her a glare.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:40 pm

Taqqiq sighed, looking over at them. "You don't look well enough. I've come here for my entire life. But Tobi, this is Tobi's first time." The wolf said, putting a portective wing over his brother. "So you two must not pay very good attention."
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:09 am

Sky shaked her head. "Nope you seee she-" Sky told them as she pionted at Cloud. "Has short-term memory loss and we've lived here our intire lives." Sky smiled at them then Cloud tilted her head to the right. "We've did?" Cloud asked her and Sky noded. "Yes Cloud we did." "What are those people doing the cave?" Cloud asked tilting her head to the left. Sky shurged then looked at back Taqqiq. "See short-term memory loss." Cloud looked at her wings and gasp. "Why do I have these?! Yellow wolf tell me!" Cloud said shocked. Sky sighs and tells her. "Your name is Cloud and you were born that way. I am Sky your best friend." Sky told her then Cloud understand. "Oooohhhhhh ok." Cloud siad smiling. Sky sighed then looked back at Taqqiq. "See I told you."
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:00 pm

'I'm sorry about your friend, but I don't really care. We came to try to be normal wolves, to live like two brothers, and we aren't looking to pity a couple of girls at the moment. Sorry miss, but, the last thing Tobi needs is to experience this."
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:48 pm

Cloud looked at Tobi and Taqqiq. Cloud screamed. "Stranger danger! Stranger danger! Come Sky!" Cloud garbbed Sky then flew away. Sky pouted then sighed. "Ohhh god this not again." Sky siad as she was being dragged away.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:45 pm

Taqqiq sighed, nearly glad that they were gone. "Tobi, I'm gonna go get food for tommorow, can you be a good boy while I'm gone?" The wolf asked, licking his little brother. "You know I can." Tobi replied, closing his eyes after Taqqiq left the cave.

In the forest, Taqqiq was crouching down, eying a fat buck drinking from a stream. Taqqiq licked his muzzle, and took off with an amazing burst of speed. He rammed into the buck, rolling them both over. In the impact, the buck had one of its legs broken. But its pain didn't last long. Taqqiq quickly took out the blood pumping artery that the buck needed to live. With a triumphant bark, Taqqiq took the buck b the leg and drug it through the clearing and into the cave.
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:21 pm

Cloud stopped when she reached they're den. "Oh wow you cant remeber yourslef and my name but you can remember our den." Sky siad pouting. Sometimes she doesnt even know why she was even friends with her in the frist place.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:37 pm

Taqqiq looked at his little brother. All of the sudden. Tobi howled in what seemed like pain. Taqqiq rolled his brother on his back, seeing a thorn stuck in his pad. He yanked it out, but not without another loud squeal form his brother.
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:50 pm

Cloud looked at Sky and tilted her head. "Im hungery,lets go hunt." Cloud told her as she flew up then forword...fast. Cloud hit her head on a tree then fell down on to the ground,unconious. "Cloud!" Sky screamed then catched her. Sky sighed. "Seriously Cloud..." Sky draged Cloud back to thier den.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down