Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wings Of Freedom [OPEN]

Go down

Wings Of Freedom [OPEN] Empty Wings Of Freedom [OPEN]

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:57 pm

WINGS OF FREEDOM

RANKS:
Leader
Deputy/Beta
Head Warrior
Warriors(4)
Hunters(3)
Scouts(2)
Healer(1)
Apprentices(3)

Wings Of Freedom [OPEN] WingedWolf
Credit

Name: Vionette(Vione)

Appearance: Vionne is slender, lean muscled, and long-legged. Her tail curls at the ground, giving her a graceful, gentle appearance with her long legs. She is a moderate gray color, with silvery-white socks on her front legs, and along her back and thick neck fur is a sandy, dusty brown in color. She has unique markings on her face, that possess bright ice blue eyes. She has one ear ring, and thin feathery wings.

Personality: While Vionne is strict and hard-working, she's very wise and mild-tempered for a Leader. Despite being the Leader, she's timid and quiet until it's necessary. She can be very aggressive, especially to newcomers.

History: Vionette's history isn't anything spectacular. She grew up the Alpha's daughter, thus earning her the Alpha position when she was 5 years old, after her father had died in battle.

Wings Of Freedom [OPEN] Winged_wolf_by_beejaykim-d3jfl12
Credit

Name: Remedy

Appearance: Remedy is stocky, well-muscled, and perfectly curved, giving off a feminine, though slightly masculine frame. Her Fur is a general mix of medium brown and black, and a white underfur, similar markings to that of a husky. She sports large paws, sharpened claws, and long, silky fur. He neck fur and chest fur is thicker than the rest of her pelt, apart from her gracefully long tail. Her eyes are a deep, beautiful ocean blue. Her wings are soft, thick, and feathery, and she's a silent flyer.

Personality: Remedy, though beautiful, is hard-headed, fiery, and the Head Warrior of the pack. She's the largest female of the pack, the strongest, and often scouts the area with her friend Zuko. Remedy is intelligent, feared, and exceptionally leader material, despite her violent tendencies. She's one of the fastest flyers and fastest on foot in the pack. Though she's feared, she's respected, and looked up to. Although Remedy puts up a huge mask of fighting, and being strong, independent. She really wishes she could rely on someone. Remedy has a soft side, one she rarely ever brings out, especially around others. She can be the most caring being, wise, and sympathetic.

History: Remedy didn't have it very easy. She grew up in Shadow Pack, not exactly being the toughest of wolves. She was beaten up a lot, neglected by her father, Salazar, and her mother hasn't been in the picture for most of her life. Remedy had to live up to her perfect brother, Alec, who was really the only wolf in Shadow Pack who paid her positive attention. After one more beating, Remedy made her escape from the pack. She didn't want to kill, or be killed. Remedy nearly got lost in the blizzard, when Vionette and her father took her in. Remedy had to adjust to the gentler pack, and for the most part, she was an outcast to everyone except Vionette, Angelus(the Alpha), Zuko, and Remedy's mentor, Denahi. Remedy eventually made her mark, becoming a Warrior, and soon a feared, respected, and fearless Warrior of Rain Pack.

Wings Of Freedom [OPEN] B54d9c16f621a1d7ba49abdee2bfd8cd
Credit

Name: Zuko

Appearance: Most of his fur is white and burnt, amber red, sporting on his wings, tail, legs, and neck fur. He's got black markings on his legs, back, forehead, and ear tufts. He's broad, muscular, and tall, being fairly large, even for a male. Zuko's eyes are purple, and right below them is a red curled marking.

Personality: Though he is much like Remedy, Zuko is much more controlling, he's a bit more distant, and often disrespects the Leader. He's a fierce fighter, quite fast on his feet and in the air, and protective. His violent nature generally gets in the way of being respected, though he's very good looking, and females often fall for him with ease.

Last edited by P r o m i s e r on Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Wings Of Freedom [OPEN] Empty Re: Wings Of Freedom [OPEN]

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:12 pm

Name: Falcon

Appearance: Slender, long-legged, and very sharply angled features. His ears are large and pointy, he has an angled, almost handsomely young face, and large paws. His fur is dark, coal gray, only a few shades lighter than black. Falcon's eyes are a bright, amber color, also sharply featured and intimidating. With every step, he makes little noise. And with such a slender, gentle body, he appears to be gliding rather than walking.

Personality: Despite his rather scary, silent appearance, Falcon is quite energetic and ready to go almost all the time. Although, he takes his training very seriously, and often prefers to train instead of play with his Pack mates. He's quite charming, out-going, and almost never runs out of energy. Falcon, is the fastest male in the entire pack, hence his name.

P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:00 am

Name: Essence

Appearance: Pure white, with a thin layer of silver shimmering her back and tail. She has two black socks on her front legs, and black tufted ear tips. Her body is rather short and stocky, not yet filling out due to her young, adolescent age. She has leaf green eyes that stand out to the rest of her appearance, making her rather mysterious looking, and beautiful.

Personality: Too energetic and spontaneous for her own good. Her excited eagerness to learn is so uncontrollable, it gets in the way of her training, often leading to disobeying orders. Although she's very loyal and good at heart, meaning well for her pack.

Name: Cyrus

Appearance: His entire pelt looks like wildfire, lit up with bright orange, burnt red, and cream colored underbelly. He's big and sturdy, muscles defined under his thick coat, though he's not massive. Tall and obviously strong, his long body makes him look quite slender. His eyes are a dark orange amber color, again like fire. His wings, and feathery and look much like disheveled fluff, and are white tinted with red.

Personality: Strong, brave, and loyal. Although an excellent fighter, he'd much rather stick to solving problems with his voice, and keep a calm aura. Cyrus, though calm, can be like a forest fire, ripping apart everything that gets in his way. He doesn't mess around, despite his calm exterior.

P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down