Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My eyes never close, my heart never opens. (wild one?)

Go down

My eyes never close, my heart never opens. (wild one?) Empty My eyes never close, my heart never opens. (wild one?)

Post by Faye Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:26 pm

Name~ Aragorn

Gender~ Stallion

Age~ 5 (Immortal)

Species~ Pegasus

Appearance~ He is a pure white stallion, mud staining his coat and especially his mane giving him a rather dirty or messy appearance. He has deep cholcolate eyes that many a mare has stared straight into and fallen in love with him instantly. He also has a rather scruffy and rugged appearance.His wings are black tipped with many scars covering them.

Personality~ Aragorn is rather rough and cold hearted at times he can be selfish and totally unresponsive to others. He likes to keep to himself but will penalize any that bother his in very cruel and vicious ways that many have nightmares about. Aragorn gets pissed off easily and had trouble holding his feelings back.

http://fav.me/d26k5l1
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

My eyes never close, my heart never opens. (wild one?) Empty Re: My eyes never close, my heart never opens. (wild one?)

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:37 pm

Name: Autumn

Gender-Mare

Age- 3 (Immortal)

Species~ Pegasus

Appearance- Pure jet black with a long falling mane and tail. Standing at 15.2 she's very muscular (Can't remember word but means small but muscled, well built, and strong it starts with a S.) mare. Her wings are the same as her coat but with a dark green tint to the back side which is hard to spot but beautiful. This mare has soft light brown eyes that blind in with her.

Personality- Different, kind, shy sometimes and out going at others, it appends on who you are at times for attitude. She can be spunky, feisty, and mean at times but she's a very don't know how she'll react or what she'll think or what her mood will be sort of pegause.

You make it please, ok? Smile

Back to top Go down

My eyes never close, my heart never opens. (wild one?) Empty Re: My eyes never close, my heart never opens. (wild one?)

Post by Faye Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:13 pm

Of Course, I'll make it in a minuteee. Very Happy
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:52 pm

Blegckk I forgot totally about this. So sorry! I'll make it now.! <3
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:06 pm

K

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:57 pm

made itt in cloud kingdomm =P
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:57 pm

Kay Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down