Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Behind The Eyes Of A Full Blooded Husky, You Will Find The Heart Of A Wolf.

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Behind The Eyes Of A Full Blooded Husky, You Will Find The Heart Of A Wolf. Empty Behind The Eyes Of A Full Blooded Husky, You Will Find The Heart Of A Wolf.

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat May 21, 2011 5:49 pm

The wind blew furiously through the forest of Alaska. A fierce snow blizzard seemed to go on moons. There, you could not see the sun and it was hard to survive in the wild at this time. It was hard for the life of Balto, he could not prove his loyalty to the wild, nor humans. It was so hard for him no one actually cared for him. And still he tries...

Balto walked through the snow, trying to keep pace to the den. He could make it out once in a while, it looking warm and cozy. He sighed and a shiver went down his spine as the snow plastered on his fur. He could not give up. Standing tall, and bunching his muscles, he sprang and started into a run. He quickly bounded through the trees his powerful legs lifting him up through the snow. Finally, he got in panting hoarsely. Suddenly, from the tiredness, he collapsed on the ground.

Everything was silent and he was in a camp ground. He looked around, confused he was never here before, he thought he collapsed on the ground. Balto paced around, confused. Where was he? He whipped around again. He then heard a howl and raced over looking through the trees to catch a bunch on wolves desperately crying for help. "Wait! Wait!" he yowled. Then, he felt something sticky oozing at his paws. He gasp and looked down to see blood moving around him. He looked up to see a beautiful majestic she wolf with sharp green eyes. He noticed her scent. "Mother!" he breathed. He looked at his mother wolf who raised him as her own pup. "Greetings, young one." she murmured.
"Mother...Mother! What is happening to them?" he asked he watched as his mother walked up to him, touching noses. "You've yet to prove dear one, the pack of Thunder, blood will spill only the eyes of a full Blooded Husky Will prove the heart of a wolf." her voice started fading then she faded... the whole forest faded and he was left in darkness. "Wait!" he growled "Wh--"
He awoke with a jolt and realized he'd been sleep, turning, he saw that he was in the cave and the blizzard stopped. His paws ached like he'd really been traveling in the middle of the night, but now it was moonhigh. He saw his mother, he must had a dream from Starpack! But what did the omen mean?

Behind The Eyes Of A Full Blooded Husky, You Will Find The Heart Of A Wolf. Those_Eyes_by_Hunter__Rose
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Behind The Eyes Of A Full Blooded Husky, You Will Find The Heart Of A Wolf. Empty Re: Behind The Eyes Of A Full Blooded Husky, You Will Find The Heart Of A Wolf.

Post by BayMickey Sat May 21, 2011 6:04 pm

Peyton trotted through the deep snow that had been set around her den that mourning. She shivered as her paw touched the frozen ground. I hate snow, absoloutley hate it. Peyton then turned and saw her father walking towards her. "Hello, Father." She owed at the burly wolf and looked back towards the mountains.

Peyton's father approached the young fae's side. "Why are you out here?" He groomed his daughter's shoulder lovingly. Peyton's father was a big, muscular wolf. He had a thick, white coat and a single scar on his eye. (Like Scar's in The Lion King.)

Peyton shrugged her petite-like shoulders."I like it out here." She sat on the cold ground."It's like something draws me out here." Peyton laughed at her foolish self. "I sound as if I was a tribal wolf. But I am no wolf at all." Peyton's late mother was a pure-blooded Siberian Husky, and her father a wolf. Peyton had the appearance of a small wolf though, and that's what she went by. A petite wolf. Anyway, Peyton bid a temporary good-bye to her father and ran towards the mountains to 'hunt'. Though she wouldn't be hunting today.

Behind The Eyes Of A Full Blooded Husky, You Will Find The Heart Of A Wolf. Wolf_blue_eyed1

Last edited by Peace on Sat May 21, 2011 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Behind The Eyes Of A Full Blooded Husky, You Will Find The Heart Of A Wolf. Empty Re: Behind The Eyes Of A Full Blooded Husky, You Will Find The Heart Of A Wolf.

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat May 21, 2011 6:24 pm

Balto found that it was late and it really wasn't safe to go out, but he found his stomach forcing him outside. He sighed and looked around, tasting the air for any scent. He then smelt a rabbit. He dodged up the mountains for the rabbit then stopped. The rabbits coat was half white half brown, he could tell it was a snow rabbit. Slowly, he crouched to the ground and slowly prowled toward it, his belly fur touched the cold snow. Then, when he was close he pounced at it cracking the neck of it quickly. Tail raised proudly, he started to the den. He stopped eyes confused when he saw a wolf-like husky going through the mountains. He shook his head. He saw her many times and didn't bother speaking her.
Jumping from the mountains, he stopped at one to go into his den.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sat May 21, 2011 7:05 pm

Peyton gasped when she saw a Husky. She didn't think anyone lived up here. She walked forward to go check it out. "H-Hello?" Her voice stuttered. "I'm s-s-sorry. D-d-did I cr-cross your terri-tory?" Peyton laid her ears flat agaisnt her skull. She didn't want this brute to hurt her, because it would be easy to kill her. She looked behind her to see if her father could see. he wasn't in sight. Probably in the den. Peyton looked back to the male Husky. hewas walking back to his den. "S-s-sir?"
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat May 21, 2011 7:09 pm

Balto lied down satisfied with his work. He started to dig into his kill, paying all his attention to it. The warm meal welcoming his stomach. He then froze, he heard a voice and narrowed his eyes, head shooting straight up. He looked to see the female's pelt shinning silver in the darkness. He looked at her and cocked his head. "Sorry, but this is a free territory no one owns it..." he wanted to add mouse-brain to that but he realized that would probably make things worse.
He said nothing else. Instead, he lied down and put the kill to his chest and ate on it.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sat May 21, 2011 7:19 pm

"Well, sir you don't have to be so rude..." Peyton shut her maw before she could say anything else. She walked away slowly, towards bigger prey grounds. More deer lived there, barely sny rabbits though. She caught scent of a leeding doe and crept towards it. She saw it and pounced, but struggled with the kill because of her size. Finally, she killed it and carried it back towards the den. When Peyton passed the Husky's den she stopped and put the deer down. She ripped a big peice of meat from the shoulder to brag about her kill. She swallowed and carried the deer back down the tall hill that seperated the plains from the mountains, to her den.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat May 21, 2011 7:25 pm

Balto was relieved when she was gone. He turned around and ate the rest of his rabbit once he was done, he pushed the bone aside and curled up looking at the end of his cave, not even noticing she passed by. He sighed he couldn't sleep. Once he got up, he walked outside looking at Silverpelt. The stars reflected his eyes and he sighed dropping his head. "Starpack help me..." he muttered softly. "Give me a sign."
He pricked his ears, waiting for an answer but Starpack did not speak. He sighed and turned going into his cave and curling up again sleep finally overcame him.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat May 21, 2011 8:06 pm

In The shadows of a looming mountain, deep within the mysterious land beyond the forest, a small grey female wolf came weaving invisibly throuhg the red gold trees and soaring pines. For a mouth the wolf had been fleeing for her life, but her growing fear now was for Larkas new surroundings, for she was passing through one of the most huanted regions through all of Alaska or so it was said.

Larka came as silghtly as a ghost herself, swept about in the scurrying east wind. Yet her running form seemed carved out by the wild landscape. As Larka broke the trees, a dragga and a dragga appeared. Larka crunched down swiftly, backing away from them. She silently made her way into a bush without them knowing. The two Drgga's looked around and sniffed the air. Larka held her breath in, she sighed with relief to see the two draggas running the other way. Larka snorted and turned walking up the slope onto a high-rock that hung over a river. The glistening moon shone upon Larkas pelt and the river below her. Up there it was as if the wolf had heard the family's words and,in the meaning of Larka, had unable to keep silent. Her strong black mouth opened even wider as she howled--a muzzle that had once carried terrible lies and anger within--and her sharp fangs glittered savagely.

Apart from predators and the common accidents, few things are more threatening to a wld wolf pack than a Kerl--a lone wolf. To highly soicable beings like grey wolves, a Kerl is surrounded with sadness and bitter failure, but its presence also represents the mystrey of threat of the dangerous world.

[ Larka is a female Kerl--a long wolf that huants the wild wolf pack. She is as black as night, and has light green eyes. ]

Larka pic:
http://www.nationalparkstraveler.com/files/storyphotos/VOYA-Black_wolf.jpg?0
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sat May 21, 2011 10:38 pm

Peyton gave the rest of the meat to her father, who ate some of it hungrily. Deragu, Peyton's father, saved the rest for the later days.

Peyton turned to her father. "You know, there's a Husky, in the mountians. He lives there by himself. Did you know that?" Deragu nodded. "Yes." Peyton cocked her head. "Well good night." She trotted to where she slept, and before she closed her eyes, she heard the howl of a Kerl. Peyton snorted, she despised Kerls. They were the exact opposite of her kimd. While the Kerl's were all bitter and evil, wolves and dogs were mostly nice. Except the Shadowpack. Peyton looked up at the medium-sized hole in the rock-den and she could see the stars. She let out a lonely howl and closed her eyes.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon May 23, 2011 12:51 pm

Balto hunted quietly alone. He supposed that he might leave the next day. He hadn't known where he was headed to, but he knew that he could not stay here with wolves any longer. Seeing a fat plump rabbit digging in the leaves he slowly prowled on it, his heart lurching. Suddenly, he pounced and it darted away at the lonely howls of a wolf. He growled darkly to himself and turned, twitching his tail with irritation.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon May 23, 2011 4:29 pm

[Hello?]
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:35 pm

Peyton's eyes drifted slowly closed. She slept soundly until the sun was its highest the next day. After she awoke, she darted out of her den and up the mountain. As she passed the husky's den she snorted and let out a swift bit of her scent, as if she were mocking him. Peyton hunted very swiftly, coming home with a doe in her maw. She and her father ate quietly. Peyton then went outside to bask in the sunshine, which was now melting the snow.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:29 pm

Balto didn't even smell the she-wolves scent. He then sneezed as the scent finally lingered through his nortrils. He grumbled to himself and got up,yawning. Getting out of his nest, he trotted towards outside and smelt the mountain air for the last time. This was it. He would be moving on. Moving towards the scent where prey usually roamed, he caught scent of a starling and followed it for he knew he wasn't skilled enough to take down doe or any deer.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:46 am

Peyton sighed and looked at the husky's den. She noticed him and smiled, barking once, just to tease him, then let another sweet smelling scent no other male dog could resist flow from her body. This was all great fun to her.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:55 pm

All of Balto's senses were alert. He followed wearily and slowly. Something as sweet as honey filled his nose. He turned to see the female wolf/doggie. He snorted and rolled his eyes. Some Females. He thought and then went back to tracking the starling that had first caught his scent. He kept on going and then stopped. He saw the thrush and slowly, began to creep up on it, eyes narrowed. He kept prowling it then stopped. Claws extended, he jumped at the prey. It screeched in alarm and started to flap its wings to began flying. It was fast, but Balto was faster and took it down with a big leap. Biting hard, he watched as it dropped limp. He nodded in approval and leaned down, eating in quick bites.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:36 pm

Peyton clogged the scent and rolled in the now wet grass. No more snow, Spring was coming.

(Sorry I'm brain dead.)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:37 pm

(Peace, I checked with Twisted Shadows to make sure I could post! Just thought I'd let you know Very Happy )
{Crystal}
My black and white mixed coat shimmered in the light as I made my way through the trees. I was running as fast as my husky legs would take me. My surroundings were a blur, even though I didn't really care what it looked like. I was running from my past, hoping to reach a new future where no one was going to question me. All I wanted was a life where everyone was equal no matter who or what they were.
I used to be a sled-racing dog, but my owner wanted me no longer. My owner had been sexist, in all species. He had only kept me because his son had saved me from the jaws of wolf. His son had grown attached to me, yet the man despised me. His son grew older and left for college, off to some place warm. I was just a memory left behind.
I had been left out in the cold, unforgiving snow of Alaska. The man had tied my legs up, but left my snout alone. I managed to use my sharp teeth to escape the ties and thats when I began to run. I'd run for what seemed like days, but I wasn't really sure. Besides, I was used to running for days. Like I'd said, I was a sled-racing dog. My heart pounded through my ears as I continued to push myself to keep running. I slowed at the scent of wolves and dogs nearby, hoping they could either help me, or not see me at all. I bounded over the snow that was beginning to turn to mush, when I suddenly jumped over a bush and nearly crashed into a husky eating what I was guessing was his prey. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to..." My honey sweet voice trailed off as I lost track of what I was going to say. My icy, crystal-like eyes moved constantly around the small area we were in as I waited to see if he would respond.

(Picture! http://www.dogbreedsaz.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/siberian_20husky.jpg )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:03 pm

(Hope you don't mind if I join.)
LUPA
(

Latin name meaning "she-wolf")-
Mother-
A human comes around the corner and approaches my family. I jump to my feet and snarl. I charge the man with the gun.
Lupa-
I watch mother and snugle with my siblings. I then watch the man kick mother so hard a loud yelp filed the air and she laid there motionless exacted for faint breathing. After a few moments mom was awake aging and growling. She was on her side and her head was up. I then hear the gun shot and awake with a yelp, standing. I look around wearily.
I then realise it was nothing but a night mare. I walk out of my trash can and run to a spot were I knew I could find food. I start eating once lucky. I then see a human and he kicks my in the ribs and I yelp. I then limp away and see Jenna. I turn and start to run from the dog, afraid.

(She's a wolf\husky.)

Jenna-
I see that wolf husky pup aging. I watch the two? No no one? No 3? No two year old dog run off but stay with my owner.

Jenna-
http://www.mountaindogboarding.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/webassets/CadieandFrosty54.JPG
The one on the right. Wink Smile

Lupa-
Behind The Eyes Of A Full Blooded Husky, You Will Find The Heart Of A Wolf. Wolf-hybrid-0001

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:20 am

(It's fine with me!)
~Peyton~

Peyton stood silently, looked back to make sure her father wasn't looking and ran towards the mountains. Towards there. It was the place where her mother died, and Peyton visited it every now and then. The place was behind a waterfall, in a small cavern. When she got to the springs, she dove into the water, and behind the falls, and into the cavern. Peyton shook the water off her now, shining white pelt. It smelt like roses in here.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:42 pm

Balto devoured it down. He was only at the few bites when something bumped into him almost knocking him off balance he growled. "Watch it!" He turned to see another husky saying 'sorry'. He sighed and nodded. He thought that it was that annoying wolf/doggie playing stupid games with him. He lifted his head. "It's completly okay. I thought you were someone else," he said calmly, a warmth in his eyes. "What are you doing here?"
He looked around. So he wasn't the only husky here. He felt relieved to see the wolf/dog had gone and that she was replaced by a more meaningful female.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:54 pm

{Crystal}
I jumped back at little at his angry response, but calmed when he told me he was sorry. My voice was soft as I began to say, "Oh nothing..." Something about this other husky though, caused me to take it back and tell him why I was really here. I sighed, getting ready to tell him my story. I looked up at him, my crystal eyes searching to meet his. That was how I'd gotten my name; my eyes. "I'm here because I ran away." I was going to leave it at that, because technically I'd answered his question. Except I felt bad for cheating his question and continued, "I had an abusive owner who wanted me no more. So he tied me up and threw me out to die. I managed to escape and I've been running since. I don't know how long its been but I'm probably far enough away for him to never find me." I looked away and examined the trees around us for a bit, then added, "Do you mind if I say around here?" I looked back at him and while I waited for his response, I really got a good look at him. Wow. He's not attractive at all... The sarcasm in my thought extremely noticeable. Hold it together Crystal. You can do that. Can't you? I nodded to myself and looked down at the snow, pushing some around with my paw.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:03 pm

Balto looked at the female, listening to her story. He nodded in understadment. "I don't seem to get along anywhere." he sighed. He picked up his meal and threw it out before looking at the female, hearing her question. He stifled another sigh and nodded. "Sure I don't care." he mumbled. "Since I'm no longer going to live here, I can show you a few things to adapt to the wild. I can mentor you." he suggested kindly. He was a gentle gentleman the only time someone got to him was females that tried playing those dirty games. But he was too polite for that stuff. He wasn't a humper, or a kiss-up. His thoughts were blurred and then the most important question popped in his mind: "What's your name?"
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:22 pm

{Crystal}
I watched as he threw the carcass of whatever he'd just killed and eaten. I heard a small thud as it landed somewhere I couldn't see. I looked up, hope filling my eyes. "I'd love that actually." The beginning of what he said registered on me, he said he wasn't going to live here anymore. I sighed, but hid the twinge of sadness that had suddenly filled me. I had been around males my whole life, but something about this male blew them all away. I was comfortable with being around them, but he made me feel different. Sure he made me feel safe like them did, but there was something more to it too. I had been lost in my thoughts, thinking of my friends who were practically brothers, when I heard his question. "My name is Crystal." I sat down and opened my eyes and little wider, "Because of my eyes." I blinked and they were back to normal and I couldn't help but chuckle. Why did I do that? This male made me so giddy. I looked down at my paws and noticed the matted fur from the duct tape. I bent down and licked the fur quickly, trying to fluff the fur back up, but failed. I had been tied up for too long, it was going to take longer to fix that. I noted to myself to do that later and asked him, "What's your name?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:27 pm

Balto noticed the female asked for his name. He cleared his throat before speaking. "I am Balto," he said his voice still calm. "I can see." He looked back and his eyes filled with amusemnt. He stood up and swished his tail. "Follow me."
Head and tail high, he headed for his den he had lived so many seasons.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:38 pm

{Crystal}
I smiled sheepishly, completely embarrassed by what I'd said. I nodded and was at first following behind him, but I sped up and walked beside him. I continued to look straight ahead as if nothing had happened and smiled. As we neared his den I could smell the scent of some wolf or dog female who had tried to get his attention. I stopped in revolt and disgust, but this husky was taking me in so I forced through it and continued on. Once inside it was much better, all I smelled was his scent which led me to believe he didn't want anything to do with this other female. I couldn't help but grin as I followed him inside. "Thanks for all of this. It's really kind of you." I was going to ask why, but I felt that that would've been rude so I kept my mouth shut.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next