Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Behind The Eyes Of A Full Blooded Husky, You Will Find The Heart Of A Wolf.

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Behind The Eyes Of A Full Blooded Husky, You Will Find The Heart Of A Wolf. - Page 2 Empty Intro for Lupa

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:57 pm

It had been a little while since I ran from the dog, Jenna. At this moment I was entering the wilderness being chased by agree two legs. I have never done ANYTHING wrong to them but still the hunted me. It didn't under stand why they hated me for being a Siberian wolf husky. I keep running, ignoring the pain from my leg. I had been shot. I was leaving a trail and the humans were fallowing.

I reach a den that had some huskys in it, it looked like but I was moving to fast to tell and didn't notice that the hill went down from here. I kept running then stumbled when the down hill came and went tumbling down. I herd yelps all around me and then hit the bottom. I saw blood in the snow around me and realised the yelping and blood was from me. I then saw every thing go Black .

Back to top Go down

Behind The Eyes Of A Full Blooded Husky, You Will Find The Heart Of A Wolf. - Page 2 Empty Re: Behind The Eyes Of A Full Blooded Husky, You Will Find The Heart Of A Wolf.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:08 am

(Hey, wild one and peace, do you two mind if one of you turns male (who won't attack Balto of course)? That way we have an even number of the genders? Sorry if you don't want to and you think its a stupid idea... I just wanted to throw it out there!)

Back to top Go down

Behind The Eyes Of A Full Blooded Husky, You Will Find The Heart Of A Wolf. - Page 2 Empty Re: Behind The Eyes Of A Full Blooded Husky, You Will Find The Heart Of A Wolf.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:22 pm

( You don't have to worry about that I'm going to have another male come in later.)

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:36 pm

I'm not replying anymore.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:17 pm

(Oh! Okay!)

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:21 pm

Balto kept his tail and head high. He then looked up to heard some banging noises and ran out of the cave to see a husky tumbling down. He looked over at Crystal. "She's hurt," he murmured and heaved a sigh, slipping down around the mountain side perfectly. He grabbed a cobweb and something else on the way there and stopped. Tail high. He panted and put the polutice and cobwebs on her leg. "Can you get up?" he asked.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:31 pm

(Why peace? We need you!)
Lupa-
"Run! the humans are....." Her voice quitted down till nothing. "Coming." She said a few minis later.

Jenna-
I walked home to my girl and laid down whining softly. I then stood up and the two of us went out side to play with her sled.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:36 pm

Balto nodded and dragged her up, letting her lean on his shoulder to help for weight. She looked at the dog and led her into his cave gently. He looked at her and laid down. "Don't worry. Humans don't come over by here."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:46 pm

She went with him and laid down. She smiled, "Ok." She was 1 and a half but many could not tell her age.

Jenna-
I pulled her sled around then stopped at her dads feet. I herd her cough and looked at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:39 pm

Balto's tail twitched. He nodded and curled his tail neatly around his paws. He looked at the female. "Are you okay?" he asked.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:50 pm

I looked at him, "I don't know." I say to him calmly.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:30 pm

{Hello soccerbabe]
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:14 pm

(I'm really sorry! I was on vacation!)
{Crystal}
I nodded and followed quietly as we made our way to the injured dog. It looked so easy the way Balto went down, but I was not as graceful. I went down slowly, and by the time I got there the female was lying on the ground. I looked at the dog and smiled, trying to offer kindness to ease her pain. I sat down a few feet away, but couldn't silence my curiosity. I had heard her say that the humans were coming. Suddenly flashes of my owner filled my head and I couldn't help but jerk backwards trying to escape. I ended up falling backwards and crashing into the snow. "Oof!" I wiggled myself around, trying to loosen myself from the firm snow and managed to get back to my feet. I looked over at the others and smiled sheepishly, "Sorry 'bout that..." I looked at the female's injured leg and said, "Why don't we get you back up the hill to his den. We'll get you warmed up." I smiled and took a step towards her, "Oh and I'm Crystal by the way."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2