Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~.Potions, Puppies & Predators.~ (Jay and Silver, open to others if they wish)

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

~.Potions, Puppies & Predators.~ (Jay and Silver, open to others if they wish) - Page 2 Empty Re: ~.Potions, Puppies & Predators.~ (Jay and Silver, open to others if they wish)

Post by Little.Goat Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:35 pm

(Yes, silver you can ost, post before I do)
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

~.Potions, Puppies & Predators.~ (Jay and Silver, open to others if they wish) - Page 2 Empty Re: ~.Potions, Puppies & Predators.~ (Jay and Silver, open to others if they wish)

Post by JayzPF Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:47 pm

*Nudge*
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:02 pm

I'm waiting for Silver. If she doesn't post, I'lllet Bubbles. She is going to be posting weith us.
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:52 pm

Delilah cocked her head. "Nice to meet you all. Now to the stairs I guess..." she whispered and started towards the stairs and went up. As he sung, she got inspired. "Oh, oh I love singing watch watch." She cleared her throat, tail wagging. "I don't know where this road is going to lead me... but I'm hoping that with you I can make it through... oh, oh. I had enough of this life to lead me. Right up to the edge of the world I knew..." She sung but stopped, looking down at the pavement. "It's nothing really." She muttered slightly embarssed
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:05 pm

"I thought it was really pretty." He said , repeating his own lyrics softly. "Wish I was, young enough, wish you were, made just for me...." His golden coat was hit by sunlight, shining into the eyes of the dogs. "Sorry! My coat actually has real gold in it, making it really really shiny. and valuable." Chance laughed, humming again.

As he led them through the castle, ducking into shadows, he wagged his tail, barking when he could, laughing at others. But suddenly, a rope was put through his choke chain as he exited a shadow. The pup looked up, and saw his master. "Stay there! We leave tommorow! Do not move!" He barked, allowing him self to be drug away.

(Next post be next morning?)
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:35 pm

(When should I post? :/)
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:41 pm

Now!!
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:53 pm

I dont know what should I post about. o-o'
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:56 pm

Er, read the posts, then just post her roaming around the castle?
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:27 pm

Ok^^ just so you know Merlien is only gonna be in the RP before the esacpe after that he isnt unless Maddie talks about him.

Maddie was walking around the dungeons with a large adult black chow-chow,kown as Maddie's unlce Merlien. Merlien was looking for undead so he can use thier limbs and brians for his new potion."Unlce Merlien why where here? It's dirty and eekky and gross." Maddie yawned then shivered as he felt the wet floor under her paws."Maddie calm down,were only gonna be here for alittle. Now stay here until I find the undead." He told her then patted her head. Maddie pouted then sighed."Yes unlce Merlien." She siad with a sadden voice.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:26 am

Chance was tied to the bedpost, growling at his master. "Chance? Why did you run off on me like that? Simon doesn't exactly want you here as it is! Just when you do things right!" The Alchemie Apprentice yelled, storming off into a different room. And as the sun literally started to set, Chance wondered how long he had been roaming the castle. And as the castle fell silent , Chance strained against the rope, and put his paws on the table. He hooked his tooth on the neck of the bottle, letting the corked bottle fall onto his paw.

Chance stifled a yelp, but he uncorked it and let a drop of the liquid hit the rope. The rope broke, and Chance put the cork back in and rolled it under the bed.
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:42 am

(Okay)

Marble quickly stepped back into the shadows, brow furrowed with worry as Chance was dragged away by who appeared to be Alchemie Apprentice. "Okay!" she whispered quietly, glancing at Delilah. It would be a long night away from the graves. The Pomeranian sat down and began licking her paws as a sign of nervousnous. If someone found them here, no doubt they would be fed to the chickens.

Last edited by JayzPF on Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:51 pm

I be waiting for Either silver or jay.
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:09 pm

(ok I don't want to leave silver)
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:34 pm

Sigh.......
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:46 pm

Delilah sighed and lied her head lightly on the pomerainin's back. "There's no need to worry, they won't find us." She reassured her. Though she wasn't sure of her own words. She played them through her tounge this time stammering. "J-just rest for now." She whispered and lied her head on the concrete instead.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:03 pm

(Next morning? Bout 5 ?)

Chance blinked his eyes open, he realized he had fallen asleep chewing the rope from his collar so it wouldn't bother him. He eased out the door, and headed down the hall. "Fluffy one? White one?" He asked, peeking his head in the door. "Wake up! Its time to go!" He said, yanking them both to their feet and heading down the hall. He snuck out the door, inhaling the fresh air. Chance took off into a run, tripping over a rock and falling on his side.
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:06 pm

Maddie walked torwords Chance and saw him fall. "Hey you ok?" She asked lowering her head. "You need help?" She asked him. "What are you doing?" She asked him.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:28 pm

"What is with all the dogs around here?" Chance muttered, ignoring her question. "I'm starting to get a little annoyed!" He said, picking himself up and making sure the pomeranian and the white one were still there. "Might as well join the group. Another clueless female to slow us down." He said, rolling his eyes. "I'm kidding. But if you don't keep up, you get left behind." Chance warned, and he hurried off into the trees, the bottle around his neck tinkling against the bushes now and then.
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:41 pm

Maddie snorted as she followed him. Maddie is larger and stronger then Chance and if he made a 'joke' like that again she can tell herslef to a-t-t-a-c-k him."You better be careful what you say to me stranger." She siad with a judgementil growl. "Im hlaf german shep and hlaf chow-chow so I know how to bite-bite." She warned him but yet making a pun.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:12 pm

"Well, My fur is half gold, claws part diamond, and I have the potion to heal any wound I get right here around my neck. Mess with the Alchemie Apprentince pup, you'll be a rat withing moments." And to demonstrate, he spoke words in a different language, turning a nearby bush into a meowing cat. "Got it?" He growled, prancing forward. A few more mysterous wrds, and a crackling sound hissed in the air, smoke billowing around them. "Don't act so tough." He growled, and the smoke recieded.
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:22 pm

"So dont make jokes about me,it's in my genes to act tough. Most of my family are guard dogs after all." She told him. He didnt seem like any other dog she's meet,if she'd meet any other dogs. "My name is Maddie by the ways,what's yours?" Maddie asked him to try to get alittle off topic.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:29 pm

"Chance." He said. "Someone needs a sense of humor." He said, solid black eyes looking straight ahead. "Attack-" He got cut off, after tripping on a branch. "Haven't been out side in my entire life. Can't keep my head straight." Chance picked himself up.
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:58 am

Maddie's ear pricked up the screat word. Even though it was siad my accdient,'attack' was her trianing with her father told her what to do. Maddie's tail went up and as soon as he he finshed his sentence she leaped forword,attacking a inccent fox that happened to be looking for food outside of the castle. She dragged back the fox back and layed infront of Chance. "Dont say that word unless you need too,Chance. I can a-t-t-a-c-k on command." Maddie siad as she sinffed around. "If we go north or north east we'll hit a rivier.North west the castle's gurads and north south a small farming village." She told him. "It's best to go for the rivier becuase during this time of day it would be crossble for us."
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:57 pm

"No!" Chance crid, but it was too late. The fox was dead. "You stupid mutt! What did that poor fox do to you? Can't you tell the difference between a dog and a human ordering you around? Jeez!" He slid the choke chain off, took the cork out of the bottle and let a drop fall into the foxes mouth. In an instant, the fox got up and darted away. "Sorry, but I can't waste this stuff, but I had threw food down to him a couple of times."
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum