Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~.Potions, Puppies & Predators.~ (Jay and Silver, open to others if they wish)

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

~.Potions, Puppies & Predators.~ (Jay and Silver, open to others if they wish) Empty ~.Potions, Puppies & Predators.~ (Jay and Silver, open to others if they wish)

Post by Little.Goat Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:07 pm

As the early morning light peeked through the castle window, Chance was already bustling around, waiting for the swampy green liquid to come to a boil. His master was still snoring, noise echoing off the stone walls. The green muck came to a boil, and chance put his maw around the cool top and set it on top of a bottle with water in it. He used a small stick to poke a weak spot in the bottom, and the water turned light green. He pulled the empty bottle off, and took a small blue vial and took the cork out, holding the bottom with his paws. As soon as the thick blue liquid hit the mixture, it hissed and smoked. Chance glanced back at the Alchemie Apprentice. Chance glanced at a book, and pulled Marsh Hare Feet from a drawer. He dropped three in, watching them dissolve. Next he stuck in Swamp Grouse beaks and feathers, watching the colors change dramatically. The sun grew brighter, a single ray hitting the bottle and sending multicolor beams every where in the large room.

Chance picked up the final ingredient; a rare blue snail. It squiggled in its crystal blue shell, cyan body dry above the heat off the potion. Chance let it drop, watching as the potion turned a stunning blue. His teeth grabbed the neck of the bottle, pouring it in a small blue bottle on his choke chain. Quickly he shoved it beneath his dog bed and climbed on the table, emptying the bottles into a box.

The Apprentice awoke, and laughed at his dog. "What you doing Chancy?" He asked, ruffing the dogs fur. Chance wagged his long tail, big black eyes looking into his master's brilliant green ones. The curly straw hair tht rested upon his master's head was messy, the tangled mess hanging every where. "Septimus!!!" The booming voice of the ExtraOrdinary Wizard was on the other side of the wooden door, making Chance tuck tail. "Yes?'" The apprentice said, opening the door. "What is that stench?" The wizard asked. "What stench?" Chance's master asked. "It smells like burning Slush Snail."

While the two conversed, Chance put the choke chain around his neck, being careful they didn't see him. He snuck out the door, heading to the castle entrance. There was a space just large enough for the bottle, and Chance shoved it in, yanking his neck free and hurrying into the kithcen.
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

~.Potions, Puppies & Predators.~ (Jay and Silver, open to others if they wish) Empty Re: ~.Potions, Puppies & Predators.~ (Jay and Silver, open to others if they wish)

Post by lemmy Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:17 pm

Delilah wondered through her small little village, across the stoned road, claws clicking on it. She held her head high, and kept her tail up, showing everyone she was a stray and was proud. Though no one seemed to pay attention. They were all carrying baskets, running around, and speaking loudly. And people road in horse buggies, their hooves clip-clopping on the hard stone. Delilah sighed and turned out of the road, between some houses, and out into the meadow, seeing if there were any kids throwing a small ball around. But there was not. She kept going on and soon, she came across a forest. She ran through it and then right before her eyes, there stood a castle. It was big and maybe a little dusty but it still amazed her. She smiled, a puppy grin and then she was off to go take a better look.

(G2G)

Last edited by Silver Shadows on Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:22 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : n)
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

~.Potions, Puppies & Predators.~ (Jay and Silver, open to others if they wish) Empty Re: ~.Potions, Puppies & Predators.~ (Jay and Silver, open to others if they wish)

Post by Little.Goat Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:20 pm

Erm, hate to say this, but this is medival. Cars aren't invented, or highways. Just dirt roads. And if you can, when you get the chance, edit that and make it longer. I worked hard on my post.

Last edited by Little.Goat on Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Make sure I didn't waste my time.)
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:25 am

Ohh. But you said nothing about my history. :/ Idk if ill stay... idk there was no city.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:29 am

Oh, sorRY< I'm a speed reader and don't ooften catch things. And all you have to do is edit it a lil' bit...

I read it, and that can easily happen in this time place.
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:59 am

IS this going to go dead this fast? Seriously..... Sad
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:57 am

Um... should I post?
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:09 am

Yes. And much better SIlver
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:29 pm

(Ok sss and ssb I worked really long on this hope you like it)

"They just ignored me!" Marble sobbed loudly to the late Patton B. Randell. The gray gloom of the cemetery hung over the graves, enveloping everyone visiting in sadness and despair. The grim area was the puppy's favorite spot, being the one place where she felt she belonged. "And then he closed the door, leaving me out in the cold." The misty gray Pomeranian wiped a tear from her muzzle with a small furry paw and stood. She looked more like a spirit than a dog, blending in with the black and white surroundings and the hazy form sitting on the tombstones. "Well anyways, thanks for listening, Patton." The ghost lifted a fuzzy hand in salute and dissipated into the fog. An adolescent girl kneeling by a grave looked up at Marble and cracked a smile, laying a small strip of meat on the dirt next to her. Marble waited until she left to trot over to the food and gobble it up. Everyone who came to mourn at the cemetery knew the dog and always left a little tidbit for her so she didn't have to paw through the trash tossed out the window. Strangely enough, no one attempted to bring her home or even touch her. The puppy suspected it was because they knew that she was a magical dog fail bred by two of the best and didn't want to find out what would happen if they harbored the enchanted animal wizard's reject. Marble turned and stalked out the rusty gate with a vacant look in her eye. "I think I'll go exploring today." She sighed to herself and marched up a small hill she hadn't really noticed before.(Okay, this might be a little weird seeing how she's been living there for almost a year now but let's just say that she spends most of her days confined to the cemetery and the houses.) Looking behind her she noticed it was steeper then she had expected but forced herself to continue despite her fear of heights. When she reached the summit, Marble's tiny jaw dropped in surprise. Before her was a huge, looming castle complete with a set of armored guards.(Don't ask me why she hasn't seen it before lol I'm doing my best) The gray puppy scurried down the hill towards the structure and stumbled around it, eyes wide. "A Castle!" she cried softly, unable to contain her amazement. "And that's why you need to explore, folks." She wandered around the premises until she found a small opening. Being curious for the first time in her life, she squeezed in and found herself in a large kitchen area. People bustled around in a hurry, adding to a wonderful smell emanating from an iron pot. (Marble ate it, pot and all, then pooped. then prince prince came in and ate her. lol that's what my older sister the "writing queen" put when she finished reading it. Prince prince is her name for our real-life Pomeranian puppy Rolling Eyes )
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:25 pm

Chance gulped, snaking his way through the flashing legs of the cooks. A buff male cook tripped over him, sending a scalding soup all over the floor, Chance, and several workers. "It the Alchemie Apprentice's pup!" One yelled, picking Chance up gently. "You should be with your master. The dog wriggled free, landing right beside the gray Pomeranian. "I don't who you are, but come on!" He latched his maw around her scruff, easily lifting her off the ground and out of the kitchen. "The dungeons!" Chance mumbled, heading down many flights of stairs.

Soon the dark smell of the dungeon hit Chance's sensitive nose. He put the female dog down, and scowled. "Smells worse than boiling Lake Slugs, and those smell rancid." He nudged her forward, wondering if she was going to batter him with questions. As they went deeper in the dungeon, the moans of prisoner's could be heard. "Come here, dog doggy... come be ole' Charlie's friend......" A raspy voice accompanied a gnarled old hand out of the dark cell. "Nuh uh, grosso." Chance said, sitting next to an empty cell, under torchlight. "That soup burned!!!!!" He whimpered, licking the burning stuff off.
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:51 pm

Backing out rp. Sorry I'm probably the horrible one on this one.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:59 pm

Wha what do you mean the horr
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:04 pm

Nm what am I saying I'll post tomorrow. K? Don't post!
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:10 pm

k
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:24 am

can i post a reply to hers or should I wait
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:14 am

You cna post, but the next reply will be hers
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:58 pm

Delilah's soft and heaving breathings could be heard again. After a moments breath, she slipped in because the door was left halfway open. She entered the kitched just to see a tail disappeared. She fell silent and followed behind him on silent paws. Soon they were a this creepy and dusty place. She heard the sound of water dripping somewhere and something was thrown in the dungeon. She narrowed her eyes and turned to the dog that did trotting up to him and cocking her head. "What are you doing?" she asked quietly.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:07 pm

"Preparing for escape." His unique black eyes looking over her white body. The little bottle around his neck clinked against the wall, but he ignored it and continued to lick the deliscous, but hot soup off. "Roasted garlic, mushrooms, swamp spice, dragon blood, and bear tails. Interesting, but good." Chance wondered if they were confused about how he knew that. "I'm the Alchemie Apprentice pup. I'm expert and tasting ingredients." He informed them, lapping up some of the water that dripped from the ceiling.
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:13 pm

(I'll be on tomorrow. Don't post too much without me! ;S)

Marble looked around the dungeon. It was dark and dank. Not the ideal living quarters, she thought. The gray puppy shied away from the gnarled hand into Chance. "Oops, sorry." She stumbled around and finally managed to sit down...on a rat. "Ewww!" she screeched loudly and darted behind the others, peering out from her hiding place. "Oh, hi. I'm Marble, bred from Satan and Piece. I had no idea there was a castle here!" She blushed, embarrassed at her own wimpyness. Marble watched Chance drink the dripping water. "Is that even drinkable? Well, I guess since your Alchemie Apprentice puppy, you know if things are clean." A small swirl of dust and dirt arose in the puddle when the male's tongue disturbed it. The Pomeranian sat quietly, not sure what to do.
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:46 pm

"We are very concealed." He said, laughing at the small pup. "Wait, Satan and Piece? At least you have parent's, I was made from a potion." He said, nodding at the water drinking. "Perfectly drinkable." He glanced at Delilah, nodding to the water. "Want some? No rat urine in it, I promise." Chance glanced around in the darkness, sighing heavily. This wasn't how it was supposed to go. He was supposed to escape once the entire castle went to sleep, now he had to noisy she dogs with him. "Once night comes, you two may come with me, but if you make to much noise I'll ditch you."
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:27 pm

Delilah nodded. "Okay," she whispered with a doggy grin and walked up drinking the water. She was so confused about the world around her. Made from potions? Can detect things that's wrong with food? She thought it was all imaginary. Then again, she heard of dragons and wizards and someone who claimed to be one. "I'm Delilah by the way." she murmured stepping back from the water. "Who are you guys?" she cocked her head and looked from the little small pomperanian to the mutt.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:00 pm

"I'm Chance. Cause I took lot of chances." He said, sniffing an empty cell. "King really needs to empty these cells now and then." The pup said as he kicked a skull out into the faint torch light. "We should go. Undead sometimes form down here, but die pretty quickly cause they can't find food, or the way out for that matter. And a couple of dogs would make a wonderful first meal for one of them beetches." Chance laughed at the word he had heard his master use so many times. "Lets go." He made his way up the steps, singing gently. "Take my time today, its not to easy baby..." The dog squinted in the light, but continued on. "Wish I was, young enough, wish you were, made just for me." He stopped singing, pondering the lyrics. "Can't remember it that well."
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:15 pm

Do I have to fnd different people? Or do you guy just no like this and wanna quit?
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:12 pm

(I just don't want to leave Jayz. If you want, I can post again.)
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:04 pm

Tears welled up again at what Chance said but they subsided as the conversation brightened. "I'm Marble. Because I kinda look like it." she repeated. Indeed, the small dog's coat matched the higher-quality stone here and there in the palace. She shivered at the thought of being swallowed whole by some grusome decaying zombie and splashed the water on her muddy paws a bit. When she looked up, Chance was already halfway up the hard rock stairs. The pomeranian fell into step behind him and cocked her fluffly head, listening to the song. She squinted at the flaring torch and sighed, pausing for a moment. "I've never heard this before." Marble was about to continue when she glanced back at Delilah. She was still in the dungeon. The dog waited for her new friend, curly tail wagging slightly.

(SSL sorry so late I started this and then I had to go for and hour 30 minutes of swimming)

Last edited by JayzPF on Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next