Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take It All Away She Wont Care (Im Really Bored soo Im making random New Topics)

Go down

Take It All Away She Wont Care (Im Really Bored soo Im making random New Topics) Empty Take It All Away She Wont Care (Im Really Bored soo Im making random New Topics)

Post by Loves Horror Film Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:13 pm

Vy:
As I stood there holding the knife firmly in my hand againest my neck and cried my whole life flashed before my eyes and
after watching that I couldnt find one good thing that has happened to me since I was born. Me Being born was A BIG Mistake
and this day might be my last I thought as I pulled the knife closer untill I heard I heard a siren of a police car come rolling down
the street "Dammit"I loudly yelled "Who The Hell Called The Police"I said with anger in my voice I slowly put the knife in my back
pocket getting out through the back door. I screamed When I saw The Police and My Mom chasing after me I jumped over Ditches,
Gates,And Plenty of other stuff realizing that they were getting tired so I slowed down a bit untill I found a hiding spot. There was a
Large sized house only a few feet away I could hide in the backyard I thought to myself as I skided to a stop and into the backyard.
I sighed when I heard everyone run past the house not thinking I was back here I slowly Got Up Stretching. I looked over at the house
realizing it wasnt empty and that someone lived here maybe they could help me run away to some where new knowing that I dont have
a car. I knocked on the door hoping for an anwser 'Knock Knock Knock' no anwser 'Knock Knock Knock'I go again still no anwser I sighed
and began to walk away..........
Vy's Bio:
https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t10150-a-girl-within-herself#271494

Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Take It All Away She Wont Care (Im Really Bored soo Im making random New Topics) Empty Re: Take It All Away She Wont Care (Im Really Bored soo Im making random New Topics)

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:49 pm

Anyone?..... :/
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down