Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunger Games--Bleeding Feathers (Bio people only!)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hunger Games--Bleeding Feathers (Bio people only!) Empty Hunger Games--Bleeding Feathers (Bio people only!)

Post by Dark**Light Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:11 pm

(FYI--We still need a Gale. So if someone wants to play Katniss's best-guy-friend then just post it in the bio and post here! Thx!
-Dark**Light)

Katniss walked along the road and slowly stopped when she saw a small feather. Katniss walked up to the feather and pulled it out of it's resting place. Katniss gasped as she saw what coated the feather... BLOOD! Katniss immediately recited the first verse to a poem in her head...

A single feather falls to the ground.
Making no noise, just slowly falling down.
Sooner or later, the blood flows fast.
Coating everything, but the feathers are last

Katniss jammed the feather into her pocket and ran away from that place. She ran back to where she had originally been and called for Peeta. "PEETA! Peeta! Peeta!" Katniss screamed. She looked all around for her beloved Peeta and called for him to come. In her mind, Katniss pictured Peeta in her head...Ashy blonde hair that falls over his face in waves, bright blue eyes, stocky build, medium height. Katniss dropped to her knees and placed her face in her hands, fearing that Peeta may never come back. Katniss began sobbing quietly as the thought of Peeta being dead had crossed her mind.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

Hunger Games--Bleeding Feathers (Bio people only!) Empty Re: Hunger Games--Bleeding Feathers (Bio people only!)

Post by Saviour Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:13 pm

[ Hold on, where are we startinggg? Is Peeta still with the capitol or what? ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Hunger Games--Bleeding Feathers (Bio people only!) Empty Re: Hunger Games--Bleeding Feathers (Bio people only!)

Post by Dark**Light Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:15 pm

(He just got out and is returning to Katniss...that's all that I'm saying.)
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:20 pm

[ Kay thanks Smile ]

Peeta

I stumble over a tree root that protruded from the Earth like a violent trip wire. Catching my balance, I continue towards what I remembered to be the location of District 13. That's when I heard it. Her voice, changed by an unusual urgency. She was calling out to.. Me? For all she knew I was still with the terrible Capitol. "Katniss?" I call back, picking up my pace to near sprint. "Katniss!" I raise my voice and continue in the direction of her voice. I could hear her better now, was she, crying? "Katniss.." I say when I enter the clearing. I rush to her side and sit beside her. "Hey, it's okay" I say, my ocean blue eyes covered slightly by my light blond hair. I didn't look like most of the people in District 12, with their dark hair and greyish-colored eyes. "What's wrong? Are you alright?" I say urgently, putting my hand on her shoulder and turning her towards me. I brush a strand of her silky, dark hair from her cheek, wiping away a single tear at the same time.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:53 pm

I listened closely and heard Peeta. Then he turned my face toward him. I looked into his blue eyes and began to cry with Joy. I wrapped my arm around him, hugging Peeta. I then remembered why I had called for him. I pulled away slowly and then reached into my pocket. "Peeta...I've missed you so much. But I have to show you something." I pulled out the feather coated in blood and placed it in his hand. "People are dying Peeta...the feather is a sign." I felt so awful that people were dying...but so happy that Peeta was back. I was tempted to kiss Peeta...so I shifted a little closer to him and held his hand. I slowly moved in closer and then I pressed my lips against his. Fireworks went off in my head as the sensation that I had wanted to feel finally came over me. I closed my eyes and placed a hand on his shoulder. I slowly pulled away and looked down...too embarrassed to look back at him. "I-I couldn't help it." I stuttered. I then slowly traced my finger through the ashes on the ground.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:22 pm

Peeta

I look down at the soiled feathers. A dark and a pure white one, bloodied and now sticking together from the crimson liquid that could only be described as wasted life. "Katniss.... I thought this was over.." I say, suddenly clasping the feathers so tightly in my fist that my knuckles turned white. Then her tender hand was within mine, and as I leaned closer to her she met me and we embraced in a passionate kiss. The sensation sent waves of relief throughout my body, and only pulled back when she did. My breathing was slightly heavier than it had been before. She then apologized, and a weird feeling of frustration pulled at my chest. "Don't be, never be" I say, my voice was stern and steady, but low and caring at the same time. I then remembered the feathers that were clasped within my fist. I release my grip on them, and find that my hand was now stained from the blood. "We should talk to Haymitch" I say, but remember how he had returned to his drunken state. I weigh the pros and cons, but decide that if a drunken Haymitch could get us through both of our trips to the arena, then we had a good chance of his help in this situation. I stand up, now as agile as I was before my artificial leg, and offer my clean hand out to Katniss.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:54 pm

I looked back at Peeta and nodded. Then I heard when he said that we had to talk to Haymitch... "Are you sure about this... I mean, yeah he helped us through the Hunger Games but really? He's a drunken lunatic..." I grabbed onto Peeta's free hand and pulled myself up. I put and arm on his shoulder and began to walk to the place where Haymitch lived. I suddenly gasped at what lay before me...two dead bodies and another two bloody feathers. I ran up to the bodies and fell on my knees. I then realized that one of the bodies was Haymitch. I looked at Peeta and said "Well...looks like we're not gonna get much out of Haymitch..." I looked closer at one of the bodies and realized that it was Thom... "Oh gosh...this isn't good. Who knows how far 13 has collapsed..." I whimpered. I never really liked Thom but I didn't hate him/her... I put a hand on Peeta's shoulder and rested my head on it. I then buried my face in his shoulder and began to cry...again. I never really liked those two people but it was awful that they had to die...without even knowing why...
(What gender is Thom!!!!! I don't remember!!!!!)

Last edited by Dark**Light on Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Put in the wrong name.)
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:00 pm

[[ I thought Coin was already dead....? ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:08 pm

(Err...I was reading the book and I read her name and typed that name...sry. I meant to type this name -> Thom. Sry. I'll edit it.)
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:15 pm

[[ No Problem, Smile ]]

Peeta

I frown as we approach the bodies, and crouch down beside Haymitch. His eyes were clouded, lifeless. I rest my palm over his eyes and shut them slowly. "Shame, that man might've been a drunk, but he was good all the same" I say with a small head shake. I take the liquor bottle from his hand, which was gripped so tight around it like it was his literal lifeline. I stand up and, in a sudden burst of near anger, I throw the glass bottle into the forest. It crashed into a tree trunk and the ringing sound of breaking glass rung clear throughout the silent, ashen district. When I glance over at Katniss, I frown. My wrist was scarred from when I wore the handcuffs during the rebellion, and now I wore a small silver bracelet that read Mentally Disoriented. I was nearly back to normal, but I still caught uneasy glances from people after my incident where I nearly killed The Mockingjay.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:30 pm

I jumped as Peeta threw the bottle and said "There's no use in being angry...there's no way we can change what happened...what's done is done." I walked over and grabbed the feathers, shoving them into my pocket. I looked around and heard a rusty meow... "Buttercup?" I asked. Out of the forest came Buttercup...covered in glass shards. I got down on one knee, reaching out to brush off the glass. I looked at Peeta and tears welled into my eyes... this was all that I had left of Prim. This rusty, golden, ugly cat that Prim called Buttercup. I scooped up Buttercup and sat down. cradling him in my arms. I listened to Buttercup's kittenish mews and whispered "I know...I miss Prim, too." I looked back at Peeta and slowly put down Buttercup, walking back to Peeta. "Now who are we supposed to talk to about these feathers...." I then quickly jolted up and said "If a bloody feather is laid on that of a dead person...and two, one light and one dark, are laid on two dead people...then who were the two people that had these feathers laid on them?!" I looked back toward where we came from and then back to Peeta. I ran back to the place where I found the feathers, Buttercup at my heals. I heaved away the giant piece of metal and was surprised what I had seen... nothing. Absolutely nothing.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:37 pm

Peeta

My eyebrows knit together in confusion when she brings it up. When she lifts the metal, and finds nothing, it hits me. "Katniss!" I yell, and run over to her immediately. "Don't wander off again. I don't think those feathers are for anyone already dead... I think they are a warning." I say, and take her hand in mine. I pull her back from the metal and urge her back towards the Victory Village[or Circle??]. "Come on, we need to get out of the open" I say and walk back towards the houses. I carefully manuever around the bodies, not able to look at Haymitch without fighting the mutt part of me. Buttercup made strange, hiss/yowl sound and meandered after us. Ever since we returned to District 12 and he wasn't on a set diet like we were in 13, he had become his normal, plump and orange self.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:14 pm

As I was pulled along by Peeta I turned around and dodged a flying arrow, just in the nick of time. I pulled Peeta aside too. Then I began to run to an area that was safe. But through all the chaos, I screamed and collapsed on the ground. "PEETA!!" I screamed. I had been shot in the calf and was now bleeding heavily from the entry wound. I curled up and wrapped my arm around the wound. I could hear screams of triumph in the background but then everything went fuzzy. I faintly called Buttercup over and he came and flopped down beside me. I wrapped a single arm around him but then it all went black...my hearing was the last to go.

(I'm not dead!!! Just an FYI...)
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:30 pm

Peeta

I duck down at the sound of Katniss's voice, and meerly avoid an arrow that brushed my blond hair. I turn around and fall back against hte hard ground. "Run, Katniss, Run!" I scream, then stand up and run towards the nearest building. I dodge an arrow that was aimed for my heart, but it scrapes across my arm. I stumble, but keep running. My hand grabs a doorway and I slip inside the door, breathing heavy and arm bleeding. The small family inside looked terrified beyond belief, but the mother handed me a towel. I thank her and tie it tightly over the wound to slow the bleeding. I wince slightly at the pain, but it diminishes as my adrenaline increases. The father steps towards me and I shove him, but then grab his arm when I realize that he wasn't a threat. I shake my head and hastily leave the house, looking desparately for Katniss. I find her, crouched down beside a building. A puddle of blood surrounded her and Buttercup. "Katniss!" I say, and reach her quickly. I touch her face, which was considerably pale. I look down at the wound and then gently take her in my arms. The only place I could think to go to was her mom. "Come on" I tell the tabby cat and sprint towards her home.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:54 pm

Katniss' Mom: I had Already heard Katniss scream and was racing to the scene when I saw Peeta. He probably went to get me but I grabbed his arm and turned him around as I ran. I ran to Katniss and began giving her multiple meds that would wake her up and stop the bleeding. I gave her another pill that would numb the pain and then pulled the arrow out of her thigh. I wrapped up the wound and made sure that the bleeding stopped. Slowly, but surely, Katniss came to.

Katniss: I woke up and the first thing that I saw was my mother. I slowly sat up and hugged her. I figured that Peeta went to get her so I took his hand and said "Thank you." I looked at my mother and listened when she said to rest for the rest of the day and then I should be able to walk on it by tomorrow. She placed a small bottle of meds in my hand and said "Only take these when the pain is unbearable. It's a pain killer." I nodded and then looked back at Peeta. I leaned against the tree and stood only on my good, non-wounded, leg. I tried to walk toward Peeta but collapsed on the ground again, wondering how I was to get to safety with the hurt leg. I looked back to ask my mother for help but she was already running back to her house, dodging arrows. I looked back at Peeta and said "Should we just wait until this stops or...well...how am I gonna get to safety with this hurt leg..." I grabbed Peeta's hand and held it tightly as an arrow came hurdling at us...missing by a few inches. I heard yelling up on the rooftops and chuckled slightly. The man who shot the arrow must be really disappointed. Considering her could've taken me out, once an for all...but he missed...by only a few inches. That really must suck for the shooter... I thought. More arrows came raining down on us...but not a single one managed to hit us.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:00 pm

Peeta

I sit by Katniss while her mother tends to her leg, and finally she wakes up. I take her hand in mine and carefully keep her from falling. An arrow darts past us, and I chuckle at the sound of a man shouting up on a building. Just when I look back to Katniss to answer her question though, more arrows begin to fall down upon us. "Come here" I say, and step closer to Katniss. Gently, and ever so carefully, I take her up in my arms and walk into the forest. I wince slightly at the pain in my arm but it dulls. I only slow when we reach the old lake that Katniss was so protective over. I set her down on the ground and then take a seat beside her.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:06 pm

(How should Annalise meet them?))
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:22 pm

(Maybe she was sent to twelve to retrieve something but then follows Peeta and Katniss into the woods...IDK)

I yelp when I see Buttercup almost get hit by an arrow. But then I laugh when he turns around and hisses at the shooter. I call for him and he trots after us...his flab bouncing while he trots. I giggle slightly and then I realize where we were going...the lake. We arrived and I was placed on the ground. I look around and see that the lake was being used as a drainage pool...sludge began to fill the clean water that was a safe haven for me. I look around for the pipe and then realize that it's floating up from the water. I stood up on my good leg and then hobbled over to the water. I placed a hand in a clean spot and the over my head. I pretended to be dizzy and tried to move back to the original spot I was in...but the I fall into the water...pretending to faint. I was an amazing actress...so no one ever really knew when I was acting unless I told them. Anyways, I submerged under the water and the pulled myself along the bottom. I found the pipe that was flowing the sludge in and closed the flap, latching all the sides shut. At that moment I turned my self up side down and floated back to the surface. I tilted my head slightly so that I could stay that way and still be able to breath.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:21 pm

Most the time I would just stay at home. Bored basically in my own dreams while I worked on chores and took care of my sick mom. The Hunger Games comes, then goes and then comes again faster than the seasons do... well it seems so. Getting so used to the same life, it would make it seem like a whole 24 hours seem like a whole 2 minutes. One minute its dark, the other minute its bright... the other way around. But it didn't matter. Times was boring until one day, they sent Violet, a girl from my District, District 10 was sent to retrieve some things from District 12. Times were hard in my District. Like, really hard. Hardly anything mattered anymore. People needed medicine, and for my mom to surive, I volenteered, the same for parentless Violet, who lived with her ill grandmother. She was good and all, but sooner or later she ended up getting ill too. Great, I had to handle my mother, her grandmother, and Violet all in one package and she slowed me down.

After countless days, we finally got there, Violet was pale, panting even though the air sent coolness down on my body. She moaned weakly and almost collapsed but I hurried and grabbed her by her shoulders. "Shhh... shh... no worries, Violet." I murmured soothingly. She was younger than I. 13... yeah. With beautiful wavy blonde hair and blue eyes, almost like the sky. If I didn't get her some medicine soon, she would end up giving up on life... she was that sick. I hurried and sneaked her into an empty camper hushing her. "Call for help if someone's trying to get you," I breathed and handed her one of my swords before getting up. "I'm gonna look." Getting up, she walked through some of the places until finally, she found medicine. As she did, she saw some people. 2... at least that looked about her age. The one almost had exactly the same hair. Heading towards Violet she stopped when curiousity finally took its control and she slowlyy followed them. When they arrived at the forest she looked out seeing the path, the beautiful lake. She stared at them in awe. At the lake. Everything was beautiful.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:51 pm

I gasped for breath and then swam to the edge of the pool. I noticed a girl...who looked exactly like me...and said "WHO ARE YOU!?" I pulled myself out of the water and hobbled over to her. I glared at her and said "What's your name...and what's the reason that you're here!?" I grabbed Peeta's wrist and gripped it tightly. No one had been here...well...scratch that. Very few people had been here and I got very emotional about seeing other people here. I looked at Peeta and then back at the random girl. "Your name can wait..." I said to the girl. "Peeta...a word over here..." I said to Peeta. I hobbled over behind a large tree and waited for Peeta.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:38 am

Peeta

I notice the girl just as Katniss begins to swim to the edge of the lake and storm over to her. "Katniss wait!" I say and stand a few feet from the mysterious girl but beside Katniss. She grips my wrist, and I take her hand. "There's no need to be hostile" I say, trying to calm her down even though I wasn't completely trusting of the girl. I look behind me and follow her to the tree. "I know it's weird that she's here but maybe she is a runaway from one of the other Districts" I say under my breath so the girl didn't hear me.

[[ I'm confused.... X.x ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu May 03, 2012 5:00 pm

(Katniss just stopped sludge that was flowing into the special pools and now there's a girl who is a twin to Katniss and is from District 10...I think..and now Katniss is weirded out...)

Katniss stared into Peeta's pure blue eyes and said "That girl looks exactly like me...this is getting very strange...I don't feel safe." I hugged Peeta and looked back at the girl. I walked back over to her, a hand gripping my bow and the other was ready to pull out an arrow. "Your name...NOW!" I yelled. I gripped the bow harder until my knuckles turned white. I waited a moment and then quickly pulled out an arrow and loaded my bow. I pointed the arrow at the girl's neck and pressed it, lightly, against the girl's chin. "I'm going to ask one more time...tell me your name..." I waited a moment and then 'burst into flames'. "TELL ME YOUR NAME! I'M NOT ABOUT TO LET SOME STRANGER COME INTO MY FOREST AND GO UNNOTICED! GIVE ME YOUR NAME NOW!!!!" I screamed. I took two steps back and then fired an arrow at the girl. I purposely missed by only a few centimeters just to scare the girl. I snarled deeply and then heard Buttercup mimic me. I looked back into Peeta's eyes and calmed down. For some reason, Peeta was a comfort to me. Maybe its because I'm madly in love with him...but I don't think so...okay I do...
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun May 06, 2012 3:54 pm

I wasn't scared. Why would I show fear? I feared mostly of Violet, sick. Instead, I smiled a small smile. The girl looked exactly liked me, which scared me more than the bow and arrow she tried to scare me with. I used my hand to lower her bow and looked deeply in her eyes and reached out a hand to touch her hair. While having her caught in my embrace, I kicked the bow out of her hand and used my knife putting it near her neck. This time my expression changed, from calm to threatning. This is what I found in this girl. She had threatned me. My own mirror. I looked at the boy and shake my head. "Tell your fearless girl to take a break." I snarled and shoved her to the ground. I looked down at her. "It's Annalise. Who are you?"
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Mon May 07, 2012 6:21 pm

I shoved the girl away and when she threatened to kill me, I looked into Peeta's eyes and slightly nodded. I raised a hand and then dug my nails into the girl's hand. They began to bleed. Then the girl shoved me to the ground and I yelped in pain because of my leg. "Katniss...I was in the Hunger Games and I refuse to let you talk about me like that." I rolled over and grabbed my bow. I went to one knee and quickly loaded my bow and was ready to shoot. This time I aimed for her head and had no intention of missing. I slowly made my way next to Peeta and looked briefly at him. "This must be wonderful for you...two of me...but really only one." I stood on tiptoe and kissed Peeta on the cheek but then I quickly directed my attention back to the girl. "You better promise not to be hitting on MY Peeta. Go knock yourself out with the other on...if there is another one. But this one is mine. There's only one true Peeta...the only one that has his hands wrapped around my heart and will refuse to let go. He's my boyfriend so lay off!...Just playin with ya...but seriously...he's mine." I said. I laid down my bow and walked closer to her. "Truce? I really don't want to know what will happen if I kill you...I mean me...err...this is really confusing...truce?" I said. I walked back to Peeta and said "Crossed fingers she doesn't kill me...but just in case..." I said, not finishing the sentence. I smiled devilishly and gently embraced him and kissed him on the lips. I closed my eyes and held my position for about three seconds. "Wish me luck." I whispered in his ear. I walked back to Annalise and said "So what do you say? Truce?" I held out my hand and hoped she didn't kill me.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon May 07, 2012 8:00 pm

I growled. This girl was really hitting it off with me. She had the wrong side on me. Especially when she kissed the guy on the lips. I looked away and just started at my bleeder hands, digging my fingers deeper into my palms, drawing more blood. I looked up. "I wasn't here to look for Peeta. I don't care for Peeta. I don't care about the hunger games and I obviously don't care for a bitch like you." she snarled and pushed her away. She has really pissed me off. "I am not here to make friends or truces. You better watch out Kittycat. You better watch you back and you little boyfriend too. First you threaten to kill me, then you tell me not to steal your boyfriend when I never cared but play it off with kissing him. What the hell?" I was more hurt than you could even know. I turned and started walking back off towards Violet.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next