Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunger Games--Bleeding Feathers (Bio people only!)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hunger Games--Bleeding Feathers (Bio people only!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games--Bleeding Feathers (Bio people only!)

Post by Dark**Light Tue May 08, 2012 3:38 pm

I glared at the girl and then ran after her saying "Wait! I wasn't trying to make you mad. I was just trying to be sure... I had no intention of making you mad..." I stopped for a moment and then I continued "Please don't go. I've been through a lot...in fact, I was just shot by an arrow...but you wouldn't care. I just haven't seen anyone like you...err...never mind. I just thought you reminded me of Clove from the Hunger Games with her collection of knives. But you can just go..." Just as I finished, Buttercup came up to me and brushed against my leg. I looked down at him and had a memory of Prim playing with Buttercup. Tears began to roll down my cheek as I remembered Prim. I looked up to Annalise and then back to Peeta. I sat down and cradled Buttercup in my arms as I began to cry.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum